Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's in 2018  (Read 9128 times)
tomotao52

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

In the past, ICO was considered an efficient and fair method of raising funds for all investors.ICO in early 2018 is not as well developed as before, it has been greatly discounted. If the ICO does not have a clear goal and road map, then maybe they will fail to call for investment.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

I think CHOON is one of the best project of July 2018 https://choon.co/

A good project, deserves everyone's attention
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.

It's funny, but with a general decrease in interest due to the fall of bitcoin, the total amount of collected funds at the beginning of this year turned out to be a record. After the market recovery, the amount of collected funds will grow several times.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.

It's funny, but with a general decrease in interest due to the fall of bitcoin, the total amount of collected funds at the beginning of this year turned out to be a record. After the market recovery, the amount of collected funds will grow several times.
Everything depends on the performance of bitcoin, if we will see bitcoin rise again then ICO will also be more successful.
The investors are quite hesitant to put their money if the market is not doing well, they are smarter than before and that is the reality.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

The growth of ICO in 2018 added a lot. This is the effect of the popularity of cryptocurrency and the fantastic price increase of bitcoin. It is used by fraudsters, so many ICO are scam, so we have to be careful

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

I would maybe say One of my best are Eligma, Iryo network.. so far in 2018. ( For previous InsurePal, SunContract, Iconomi and maybe SportyCo..) Smiley
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

The growth of ICO in 2018 added a lot. This is the effect of the popularity of cryptocurrency and the fantastic price increase of bitcoin. It is used by fraudsters, so many ICO are scam, so we have to be careful
I agree. It is due to the fact that there are a lot of scams some promising projects do not collect the necessary funds.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Everything depends on the performance of bitcoin, if we will see bitcoin rise again then ICO will also be more successful.
The investors are quite hesitant to put their money if the market is not doing well, they are smarter than before and that is the reality.
Yes, everyone is waiting for market growth, and many are afraid to invest their money in ICO, until the market begins to grow. As soon as the market starts to grow, the situation will improve.

Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

It seems to me that ISO has become smaller this year. This is very good, there are a lot less weak projects. People began to distinguish bad projects from good ones, so bad projects stopped collecting a lot of money
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

For example, I see that people have learned to distinguish bad projects from good ones, so poor ico have stopped collecting good money. This makes me happy. And this is true, there are fewer projects.
Victorrrrrrr

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

I think CHOON is one of the best project of July 2018 https://choon.co/

Why do you think so? What makes this project better than others? I really want to hear your opinion
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Seen this market will be more regulated than now. ICO,S is a good project in 2018 .So that is a good way to invest.
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

If the price of BTC is increased, then the crypto market will be better. If not, I don't know where the crypto market will go.
Please collect more information to get success in this market.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

I guess that a lot of ico of 2018 will have a great success, because bitcoin will grow and all the projects will also grow up.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

I believe that the ICO`s to receive funds have been hardened recently and if the proper details are not given the investors are not willing to invest. So usually I see 2018 a more qualitative year for ICO`s. You can check some of them like : HEROIC, USECHAIN, ELONCITY....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thaokhuyen05

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

2018 ICO boom gradually less, more and more organizations and individuals take advantage of ICO to cheat investors. The legal system and the control of such platforms as ETH, ... are not tight enough to market more than good projects and limit the Scam project.
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

I think this will end in time. In 2014 altcoins raised, everyone made a duplicate coin. In 2017 ICO thing explode and everyone begin a crowdfunding. Regardless of whether they don't have another brilliant thought, they take prosiming thoughts from different activities. we saw a ton of duplicate task. One year from now I don't think we'll see tihs frenzy. Since above all else individuals don't contribute excessively, that won't be excessively gainful. Furthermore, they come up short on thoughts, individuals can't contribute duplicate ventures. Just couple of good ones will be cleared out.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

I believe that this year the number of ISO has decreased. And since it decreased, it means less scams projects. People finally learned to distinguish top projects from garbage. And this means that bad projects will not collect a lot of money. What is very pleasing.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

By 2018 I see too many fraudulent ICO projects. To find a good ICO project and investment then this is hard work. you need to check a lot.
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

As more ICO's get announced, it's going to be harder and harder to cut through the noise. At some point, the costs, time and effort required to launch an ICO will mean fewer projects will be launched and those that do get launched will have a better chance for success.

Similar to the dotcom IPO boom of the early 2000's, you'll start to see the more successful ICO's come from established companies with proven track records instead of simply a business plan and idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: