Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal ball of Masterluc: $15K before 2017 ends!  (Read 545 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

Masterluc predicts that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of this year. What’s more, he believes that Bitcoin will reach a price of $40,000 - $110,000 by the end of this bull run. He gives a timeframe of 2019 for that price target.

While these numbers seem absolutely extraordinary, many traders have noted that the recent “bubble” doesn’t seem so bubbly after all. Bitcoin has not yet gone parabolic as it did at the end of previous bubble cycles.

See more of this here.

Masterluc has been into the business of predicting the movement of Bitcoin and he made so many correct predictions so that now many people are listening to what he can say especially his many predictions of the price of Bitcoin. Well, it is certainly a very optimistic prediction but I would not complain if it can come true though I am not thinking so much about this. Let's just hope it can be a big reality before the year ends as I also need cash!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:03:06 PM

There are lots of posts in the forum about the bitcoin price which will reach 5000, 10000, 40000, 100000. I thing all of this speculations will happen. As the prices are determined by demand and supply and almost all of bitcoin holders believe that the price will increase very much, supply will be low and demand will be high all the times.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

We are only a few months away till the end of 2017, a $11.000 increase in price is practically impossible, in theory maybe it could. However, I really doubt it's going to surpass $5500 by the end of 2017. I do hope I am proven wrong though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

there is no bubble, and it was clear from the start! if any trader just noted this recently then they may want to reconsider calling themselves "trader". that much is way too obvious.

but i am afraid a $15K by the end of 2017 can mean a bubble. that is almost too big without anything major happening. we have had very good reasons so far to go this high (4x rise so far) but there is no much reason for another 3.75x rise in 4 months or 15x in a year.
i can see this year break 5000 and test 6000 but 15K is for 2018 not this year without a bubble.

Buying the dip...
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

Seriously???
I don't think it would be that much till this year's end. Many are making presumptions about its price but up to $15k doesn't seems possible. It may hike to 6k-7k$ at the end of 2017. The bitcoin has potential so it can rise up to that milestone too but not in the current year...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

I dont really believe on those shitty crytal ball from others since people can do make their own prediction or speculation of bitcoins price on this year and no one can really pinpoint on what would be the price in the end of the year and talking about 15k usd seems too high for me and its not really realistic at all for this year, maybe on 5k usd point would be somehow justifiable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: