Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] - Casascius Set - 1 BTC 0.5 BTC 0.1 BTC - 5 coins in total  (Read 1766 times)
RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

I would be interested in a joint venture with someone as I really have no interest in the .10 or the .5 already have those. Let me know if anyone is interested, I did see a recent post where someone was looking for a .10 or a .50 I thought in silver.
doce1

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

RealHummer

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

doce1

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

RealHummer

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

optionsinvader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:08:59 AM

Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

As far as Im concerned a moderator can close my account after the auction ends sunday. Im not going to keep getting my balls busted on here nor do I want the aggravation. The first bid I placed on here a month ago I was getting my balls busted so just close the account out after Sunday.

I hope you're staying here on this forum Smiley and the discussion is cleared. Let's come back to the auction and let's only focus on that in this thread Smiley

Current highest bid: RealHummer 3.5 BTC  Smiley

I would like to see you stay too Realhummer, you never know when you might want to sell or buy again in the future and this is the best place for that. Lot of good people here.
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

As far as Im concerned a moderator can close my account after the auction ends sunday. Im not going to keep getting my balls busted on here nor do I want the aggravation. The first bid I placed on here a month ago I was getting my balls busted so just close the account out after Sunday.

I hope you're staying here on this forum Smiley and the discussion is cleared. Let's come back to the auction and let's only focus on that in this thread Smiley

Current highest bid: RealHummer 3.5 BTC  Smiley

I would like to see you stay too Realhummer, you never know when you might want to sell or buy again in the future and this is the best place for that. Lot of good people here.
I agree there is a lot of good people, just was frustrated..
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

Everyone be very careful. I just received this message 5 minutes ago someone trying to scam me. The dumb a** sent this before the auction was even over!! that alone was a dead give away and after being scammed on my first deal on this site its not happening again!!

You have just been sent a personal message by hiroaki ` on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Quote from: optionsinvader on Today at 02:08:59 AM

This user is a Senior Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

Sorry optionsinvader you have failed to respond to my pm's and due to you being a newbie Realhummer wins the coins.

Congrats RealHummer on winning the auction for my Casascius Set (1 BTC 0.5 BTC 0.1 BTC - 5 coins in total)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105735.0

Total due including shipping = 3.57BTC

Payment address :
1Nbkza13hFUpidC8pacVwPcjTPEYkb4nkg

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D and your full shipping information.

Coins will ship next working day.

Thanks,
Hiroaki
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:52:35 PM

Scammer posing as Hiroaki but spelling it hiroaki be careful
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

Is this auction over? Im confused as it states Sunday 8/26/17 7:00PM New York Time but Saturday is the 26th and Sunday the 27th
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

Is this auction over? Im confused as it states Sunday 8/26/17 7:00PM New York Time but Saturday is the 26th and Sunday the 27th

He should honor the win for you on behalf of his mistake, as prolonging the auction makes it look like he wants more btc.... IOTW, The date above is more important than the day of week, IMO.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1530
Merit: 1133

derp

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

End Date: Sunday August 26th 2017 @ 7:00 PM EDT (New York Time)-> www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx

He should honor the win for you on behalf of his mistake, as prolonging the auction makes it look like he wants more btc.... IOTW, The date above is more important than the day of week, IMO.

Yea gonna have to agree with this ^
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Thanks for warning the others RealHummer as that's a constant danger users have to watch out for when doing transactions on the forum.

In the case of the inaccuracies of the date, I would go off the date stamp like owl + dazed recommended rather than the day itself although it is up to Hiroaki to work it out with the winning bidder(s).

As others have stated and I believe you've seen, we'd like to have you/others stay around and we try to look out for each other.  Hopefully my PM was well received and we can move on from that incident.

optionsinvader

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:47:33 PM

I thought the same thing that the auction ended at 8/26/2017 at 7pm NY time.

So shouldn't I win this auction with my bid at 3.57.
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1530
Merit: 1133

derp

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:53:59 PM

That is the outside consensus, yes. But only official pending input from OP Hiroaki
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

I here you but I didnt win, I was watching and trying to decide if I was going to bid again thinking I had until tomorrow. I had my doubts about going more as I only wanted the 1BTC coin anyhow so congrats to the winner.
RealHummer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:56:40 PM

Thanks for warning the others RealHummer as that's a constant danger users have to watch out for when doing transactions on the forum.

In the case of the inaccuracies of the date, I would go off the date stamp like owl + dazed recommended rather than the day itself although it is up to Hiroaki to work it out with the winning bidder(s).

As others have stated and I believe you've seen, we'd like to have you/others stay around and we try to look out for each other.  Hopefully my PM was well received and we can move on from that incident.
Were all good!! Thanks again
optionsinvader

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:02:03 AM

That is the outside consensus, yes. But only official pending input from OP Hiroaki

That's true.  It's the OP decision.
Hiroaki (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:35:28 AM

That's true.  It's the OP decision.

Always these different time zones lol  Undecided Roll Eyes. I agree, auction is finished. optionsinvader is the winner Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: