Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] - Casascius Set - 1 BTC 0.5 BTC 0.1 BTC - 5 coins in total  (Read 1759 times)
Hiroaki (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

Casascius Physical Bitcoin Set - 1 BTC, 0.5 BTC, 0.1 BTC
+Bonus Coins

You are bidding on:

1 x 1    BTC Casascius Physical Bitcoin
 1 x 0.5 BTC Casascius Physical Bitcoin
 1 x 0.1 BTC Casascius Physical Bitcoin
-------------------Bonus-----------------------
 1 x Aluminium Casacius Coin
 1 x Bactrosaurus coin

The Coins are still in its capsule. They are in great condition and were originally funded by Mike (Casascius).
This might be my last auction for a Casascius Set. Cry

Starting Bid: 3.5 BTC
Bidding Increments: .01 BTC
Any bid in the last 30m extends the bidding period with an additionnal 30m.
Shipping: Paid By Winner
Insurance: If Wanted Paid By Winner
End Date: Sunday August 26th 2017 @ 7:00 PM EDT (New York Time)-> www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:59:10 AM

Looks like RealHummer deleted his bid
RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:17:28 AM

As I said in my PM email some better pics please.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:33:43 AM

Can you provide any more information on the "Bactrosaurus coin"?  Interested to know more about the coin since a quick search didn't turn up anything.   Smiley

Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

I still have a coin or two from Hiroaki, look mint. Good guy to deal with too
Hiroaki (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

Can you provide any more information on the "Bactrosaurus coin"?  Interested to know more about the coin since a quick search didn't turn up anything.   Smiley

To be honest I have no idea about this coin, just found it in my coin collection Smiley

@Gatorelf Thanks, it was a pleasure to deal with you.

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:34:32 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 04:00:05 AM by digicoinuser

Thanks for the clarification Hiroaki, looks like a neat bonus coin!

I'm a little worried upon seeing they are actively deleting bids and hopefully they aren't messing around with people by offering/bidding on mass quantities of items and then selectively choosing who to follow through with.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

I'm a little worried upon seeing they are actively deleting bids and hopefully they aren't messing around with people by offering/bidding on mass quantities of items and then selectively choosing who to follow through with.

Oh that's very naughty, sometimes using the /auctions section helps. But I very much prefer this section of the forum.
Hiroaki (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

Oh that's very naughty, sometimes using the /auctions section helps. But I very much prefer this section of the forum.

I still see a bid of RealHummer @3.5 BTC
He won a few of my other auctions and paid very fast, overall I had a very good impression  Smiley

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

He won a few of my other auctions and paid very fast, overall I had a very good impression  Smiley

I recently had a successful trade with RealHummer for a Cas coin.  In my experience he is legit.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:30:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:22:03 AM by digicoinuser

He won a few of my other auctions and paid very fast, overall I had a very good impression  Smiley

I recently had a successful trade with RealHummer for a Cas coin.  In my experience he is legit.

Good to know, the user messaged me a couple weeks ago asking to purchase some items for which they never responded to the quote I provided.  In the end it felt more of a "feeler" PM than an actual request for a quote so I thought I wasted some of my time providing the information.  I followed up to see where they were at and they reported buying some other goods and having to check what was purchased before coming back to their initial inquiry.  I honestly wouldn't have mentioned it if they didn't PM me although it wasn't serious enough to warrant anything further.   Smiley

Hopefully their bid is satisfactory as it looks like they have terms surrounding it, "As I said in my PM email some better pics please."

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Yikes, didn't mean to start a whole discussion on the the professionalism of RealHummer...   Lips sealed

There was a bid. Then there wasn't a bid. I thought that questionable, so I made a comment. Dunno if there was private discussion regarding the change or not, but the bid was remade and quoted. So no harm no foul?

Nice coins btw
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

I don't think there's any issue although I would recommend Hiroaki to verify that the terms of their bid are met and they've received the pictures.  For the price I would think that to be appropriate.

RealHummer

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:54:11 PM

To Clarify,
Digicoin yes I did pm you about a few items you had listed and as I said in my PM to you yesterday I didnt see your reply. I was away for a trip for 13 days and I had also sent many PM,s to others about buying which I did!! I had 3 pages of PM messages and like I said I never saw your reply until you sent a message yesterday asking if I was still interested and I was confused at first being I had no idea what you were talking about until I read through all the PM messages I had. I will answer your PM here no I have no interest in your coins as I prefer Casascius or Lealana at this time and have since purchased a bunch of the ETH and Dash items from Finite instead, nor do I like someone calling me out on a board like you did.

To answer the other reply above about my bid retraction yes I placed a bid of 3.5 on this set Sunday and I had bids in on other coins the same seller had listed. I saw a reply someone posted about the set of Lealana coins being funded at 2 different times and that shouldnt be, that had me concerned but then as another user noted the seller had the coins mixed up being he had a set of 2 and 1 by itself. I also asked for a better picture of the coins listed because I wanted to make sure it was the Gold or I believe the "gilt" coin is what you call it being thats what I was looking for. It looked like it in the pics but I couldnt see 100% Once I saw it was what I wanted maybe 2 hours later I put my bid back at 3.5 I also didnt feel it was a big deal being nobody else had bid, had there been bids I wouldnt have done it that way.

For anyone that has concerns drop me a pm and I will discuss or even give you my phone number but my bids are all legit. Anything I bid on was paid for minutes after the auction, anything I sent someone a pm about and if we made a deal it was paid for and there was a lot of it. I have dropped close to 15 BTC in the last month buying and really dont like being called out, you have a problem send me a PM. The only time I made anyone wait a few days was last week when I agreed to buy a 1BTC Casascius from Lesbiancow. I agreed to buy the coin but told the seller upfront  I would send a deposit of .25BTC and once the 10 BTC I bought on GDAX cleared I would send the balance.

Bob Hummer
RealHummer

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

As far as Im concerned a moderator can close my account after the auction ends sunday. Im not going to keep getting my balls busted on here nor do I want the aggravation. The first bid I placed on here a month ago I was getting my balls busted so just close the account out after Sunday.
Hiroaki (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:22:02 PM

As far as Im concerned a moderator can close my account after the auction ends sunday. Im not going to keep getting my balls busted on here nor do I want the aggravation. The first bid I placed on here a month ago I was getting my balls busted so just close the account out after Sunday.

I hope you're staying here on this forum Smiley and the discussion is cleared. Let's come back to the auction and let's only focus on that in this thread Smiley

Current highest bid: RealHummer 3.5 BTC  Smiley

uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

3.51BTC
davidgdg

Activity: 551
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

Grrr. How am I going to assign the final price to the individual coins ?  Cry

"There is only one thing that is seriously morally wrong with the world, and that is politics. By 'politics' I mean all that, and only what, involves the State." Jan Lester "Escape from Leviathan"
comit

Activity: 798
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

Grrr. How am I going to assign the final price to the individual coins ?  Cry

My guess based on the reserve price:

- 2.2 for the 1
- 0.85 for the 0.5
- 0.45 for the 0.1

optionsinvader

Activity: 15