Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform  (Read 36308 times)
FrynsJ

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

NTRY Welcome back. New design, new advisors and an expanded team is amazing. I think that the project is waiting for a great future. When is the start of the bounty?
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

awesome your back NTRY, after long time no news, congratulation for new design.
i want question, do you open bounty again? if yes i want to join

NTRY Welcome back. New design, new advisors and an expanded team is amazing. I think that the project is waiting for a great future. When is the start of the bounty?

Thank you, we are really glad to be back and to see more and more "old faces" turning up and wishing us luck. Yes, as you said we have expanded the team, advisors...even got different companies on board (the list will get bigger in the next month). Besides of that, we are one month away from the launch of beta version of the Notary Platform app and ICO. Smiley

Bounties will be announced sometime during this weekend, and you are more than welcome to join!

Regards,
Saso

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

Amazing design of Ann thread images and also of website design. Waiting for bounties announcement. Cool
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

Hi ! Does anybody know if there is a plan to develop an integrated chatbot ? This would be very efficient.

Silent notary works on this basis : https://bitcoingarden.org/notary-chatbot-serves-first-clients/

I'm wondering how will  NTRY compete with silent notary ?

Glad that so many teams develop such great blockchain solutions !

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:22:14 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:36:06 PM by NTRY

Hi ! Does anybody know if there is a plan to develop an integrated chatbot ? This would be very efficient.

Silent notary works on this basis : https://bitcoingarden.org/notary-chatbot-serves-first-clients/

I'm wondering how will  NTRY compete with silent notary ?

No, we are not planning to do a chatbot. A lot of companies are developing something similar, even Microsoft is trying to implement something in the MS office (as far as I know)

We are specializing for the Notary process on the go. Our plan is to make an app for:

1) general public (C2C)
2) businesses (B2B; B2C)
3) governmental purposes (G2B; G2C)

Beta version of the Notary Platform app for general public will be available around the ICO (so in one month!).

Business app will be the next step. We have companies that will test our product (and implement it), and more companies are still to be announced.

Further on we will move to our own blockchain and enable POS. "Our own blockchain" is meant as a sidechain (plasma like- we really like it but want to see how they will be implementing it) or we go totally on our own. Point is, we dont want that "ethereum overload" happen again, Imagine people waiting 10-15h for a confirmation of a contract on a car...it doesnt make sense and we can not afford that. Especially now, that we have companies that are counting on us to provide them safer, faster and cheaper solutions for their businesses.

How will we compete with Silent Notary?
The people will decide who they trust, simple.

Regards,
Saso

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

I must say that i really like this brand new NTRY design and thread. You guys did a great job, so wish you a very goodluck for the ICO. Gonna keep my eyes on you.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:52:02 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 07:59:00 AM by NTRY

I must say that i really like this brand new NTRY design and thread. You guys did a great job, so wish you a very goodluck for the ICO. Gonna keep my eyes on you.

Thank you! lets spread the word about Notary Platform Smiley

if anyone wants to join our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

And if anyone has some questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

regards,
Saso

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

These points you mentioned on which development is being done it is now totally different approach to provide real solutions for these things. I will be interested to see how this will get recognition at global level as notary related laws are different from state to state. But still I like because blockchain is replacing the way we were living before.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

These points you mentioned on which development is being done it is now totally different approach to provide real solutions for these things. I will be interested to see how this will get recognition at global level as notary related laws are different from state to state. But still I like because blockchain is replacing the way we were living before.

Hey pumz,

Yes, this is the reason of why we are starting in EU with the general public Notary Platform application, and then expanding on more markets with (specific) different laws.

At the same time we are making business oriented app for different companies and their special needs (look cooperation and support -  those companies are already working with us). One big company that is operating globaly is also interested in us, but more on that topic soon!

Regards,
Saso

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

wow, this is a whole new level! glad to see you guys back, this time the funding will succeed, i still hold some tokens and hope for the best!
PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

look's like i miss this great thing before  Sad
20/8/2017 The ICO white paper version 1.1
25/8/2017 Start of the ICO campaign and marketing
22/9/2017 ICO start
from your whitepaper, today is the day to start of the ICO campaign and marketing

ICO is starting September 22!
App (beta version) will be out sometime around ICO.
Bounties will be announced this weekend. Twitter & Facebook included.

Regards,
Saso

it look's like there is a litle delay but time until ICO launch still far away, more than 3 weeks
and after that The ICO will start on 22/9/2017 and will last 28 days.
The ICO fixed price of token: 1 NTRY = 0.11 USD or equivalent amount of BTC or ETH
Total: 150.000.000 NTRY (100%) .
Presale (Pre-ICO) investors: 5.000.000 NTRY (3.333%)
Presale (Pre-ICO) bounties: 500.000 NTRY (0.333%)
ICO investors: 120.000.000 NTRY (80%)
The Notary (NTRY) team: 17.000.000 NTRY (11.334%)*
Advisors: 3.000.000 NTRY (2%)
ICO bounties: 500.000 NTRY (0.333%)
Apps bounty hunters: 1.000.000 NTRY (0.667%)
Reserve (market liquidity, airdrop, rewards, etc.): 3.000.000 NTRY (2%)
reserved for the (future) team (delayed founder liquidity for one year after the Pre-ICO start)
what is the different between Apps bounty hunters and ICO bounties??
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

wow, this is a whole new level! glad to see you guys back, this time the funding will succeed, i still hold some tokens and hope for the best!

Hey tehMoonwalker, nice to see you around! Smiley Yes, this time is different, we have grown in team, advisors and companies Smiley

look's like i miss this great thing before  Sad
20/8/2017 The ICO white paper version 1.1
25/8/2017 Start of the ICO campaign and marketing
22/9/2017 ICO start
from your whitepaper, today is the day to start of the ICO campaign and marketing

ICO is starting September 22!
App (beta version) will be out sometime around ICO.
Bounties will be announced this weekend. Twitter & Facebook included.

Regards,
Saso

it look's like there is a litle delay but time until ICO launch still far away, more than 3 weeks
and after that The ICO will start on 22/9/2017 and will last 28 days.
The ICO fixed price of token: 1 NTRY = 0.11 USD or equivalent amount of BTC or ETH
Total: 150.000.000 NTRY (100%) .
Presale (Pre-ICO) investors: 5.000.000 NTRY (3.333%)
Presale (Pre-ICO) bounties: 500.000 NTRY (0.333%)
ICO investors: 120.000.000 NTRY (80%)
The Notary (NTRY) team: 17.000.000 NTRY (11.334%)*
Advisors: 3.000.000 NTRY (2%)
ICO bounties: 500.000 NTRY (0.333%)
Apps bounty hunters: 1.000.000 NTRY (0.667%)
Reserve (market liquidity, airdrop, rewards, etc.): 3.000.000 NTRY (2%)
reserved for the (future) team (delayed founder liquidity for one year after the Pre-ICO start)
what is the different between Apps bounty hunters and ICO bounties??

Hey PikaShuh

1) Bounties will start during this weekend.
2) The difference between both is. ICO bounties are for  BTT and people who want to support the project. App bounty hunters are people who search for bugs inside the apps (for a reward), so we can correct them. We are dealing with an app which is used for legal purposes, so it must be 100% secure for users!

Regards,
Saso

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:49:12 AM

Can't wait to see this project launch  Cheesy

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:09:28 AM

Can I reserve Chinese ANN translation?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

Can't wait to see this project launch  Cheesy

yeah, we too....and for more news to start roll out Smiley

Can I reserve Chinese ANN translation?

Hey lihuajkl,

I remember you...you are native in chinise, right? The bounty requires also moderation.
If you are up for it, you got it.

Regards,
Saso

lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

I'm wondering how will  NTRY compete with silent notary ?

No, we are not planning to do a chatbot. A lot of companies are developing something similar, even Microsoft is trying to implement something in the MS office (as far as I know)

We are specializing for the Notary process on the go. Our plan is to make an app for:

1) general public (C2C)
2) businesses (B2B; B2C)
3) governmental purposes (G2B; G2C)

Beta version of the Notary Platform app for general public will be available around the ICO (so in one month!).

Business app will be the next step. We have companies that will test our product (and implement it), and more companies are still to be announced.

Further on we will move to our own blockchain and enable POS. "Our own blockchain" is meant as a sidechain (plasma like- we really like it but want to see how they will be implementing it) or we go totally on our own. Point is, we dont want that "ethereum overload" happen again, Imagine people waiting 10-15h for a confirmation of a contract on a car...it doesnt make sense and we can not afford that. Especially now, that we have companies that are counting on us to provide them safer, faster and cheaper solutions for their businesses.

How will we compete with Silent Notary?
The people will decide who they trust, simple.

Regards,
Saso

Thanks for your detailed answer Saso !

I remember 3-4 years ago while we were able to "notarize" documents on the BTC blockchain by sending an hash of the doc in a BTC transaction (e.g. https://www.coindesk.com/university-nicosia-issues-block-chain-verified-certificates/). Now we have dedicated easy to use app for this purpose. Notary services are for me the most obvious blockchain app !

I'm glad to learn that people are building great notary solutions ! This is a daily life use case of blockchain that could go mainstream and promote crypto's at the same time Wink

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

Thanks for your detailed answer Saso !

I remember 3-4 years ago while we were able to "notarize" documents on the BTC blockchain by sending an hash of the doc in a BTC transaction (e.g. https://www.coindesk.com/university-nicosia-issues-block-chain-verified-certificates/). Now we have dedicated easy to use app for this purpose. Notary services are for me the most obvious blockchain app !

I'm glad to learn that people are building great notary solutions ! This is a daily life use case of blockchain that could go mainstream and promote crypto's at the same time Wink

Not a problem. If you have any more questions just ask. Smiley

So for bounties:
They will be announced tomorrow. the bounties are:
Blog and press,
Facebook,
Twitter,
Translation and moderation

Signature bounty will start a week later and will be managed by a campaign manager, which most you probably know, Yahoo62278.

If you have any questions, we are available on:
here Smiley
telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g
mail: info@notary-platform.com
slack: https://join.slack.com/t/notary-platform/shared_invite/MjMwMTY4NTI0NjMxLTE1MDMyMjc3NzYtZDQyMjcwN2IxOQ

I wish you a nice weekend,
Saso

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:30:22 AM

Why this project has big chance to become successful because it was said above that EU is starting point for notarial services. There inside union law is almost same among member states so easily to kick off the project. People will be able to sign contract without limit of time as after working hours isn't hard to make transactions just because can't have access to notaries. This will fill up the gap that is how I see it.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

Why this project has big chance to become successful because it was said above that EU is starting point for notarial services. There inside union law is almost same among member states so easily to kick off the project. People will be able to sign contract without limit of time as after working hours isn't hard to make transactions just because can't have access to notaries. This will fill up the gap that is how I see it.

Yes, thats the plan.
And dont forget the companies that we have already partnered up. And we are in talks with one major company to develop a product for them.

regards,
Saso

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

many projects has been born, I hope this one project can give a big change

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: