Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform  (Read 36297 times)
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

Ok... you said that beta release will be out before ICO?!?!

Where is it?!?

i think they will deliver

let's see Smiley
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

on which Exchange will entry be listed?
and on which wallet could it be stored?

It ERC20 standard token so you can store it any compatible wallet but Mytherwallet is very easy to use and you can access from anywhere around the world with your private key.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

Ok... you said that beta release will be out before ICO?!?!

Where is it?!?

it take time for what I know. (and saw). ICO just start but you can wait....
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

ok this is a good sign

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

It's the most promising ICO

BETA platform will be out and i can't wait Smiley

I have my ETH preppared for invest into NOTARY
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

We made a legal audit before the ICO!

https://medium.com/notary-platform/ntry-crowdsale-compliance-5c552cb5b9f7[/b]

Embeco

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but where can I find information on how you plan to set this up in a reliable and maybe even decentralized way?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but where can I find information on how you plan to set this up in a reliable and maybe even decentralized way?

please check our whitepaper. You can find it on: www.notary-platform.com

BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Hi, I participated in PRE-ICO by investing 2 ETHs and I received a lot of tokens. Since no softcap had been reached, we had been given the option of returning our ETHs back or not to withdraw them and in return also have PRO-RATA tokens. Now in my balance I still have both tokens (Contract Address: 0x67ce771af21fd013faa48ac04d35aa1f20f9f7a6 and Contract Address: 0x805cefaf11df46d609fa34a7723d289b180fe4fa)! Are those valid only those of the last contract? TO myetherwallet do i need to add the token manulately?

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Hi, I participated in PRE-ICO by investing 2 ETHs and I received a lot of tokens. Since no softcap had been reached, we had been given the option of returning our ETHs back or not to withdraw them and in return also have PRO-RATA tokens. Now in my balance I still have both tokens (Contract Address: 0x67ce771af21fd013faa48ac04d35aa1f20f9f7a6 and Contract Address: 0x805cefaf11df46d609fa34a7723d289b180fe4fa)! Are those valid only those of the last contract? TO myetherwallet do i need to add the token manulately?

the pro rata are the valid ones (the bigger number).
You must add it manualy in MEW and delete the old ones (tokens without pro rata)

regards,
S.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

the pro rata are the valid ones (the bigger number).
You must add it manualy in MEW and delete the old ones (tokens without pro rata)

regards,
S.

32 minutes to go =)

https://www.notary-platform.com/ico.html#

masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

NTRY token
What is it and what role it plays on the Notary Platform

The members of the core team, working on the Notary Platform project envision the NTRY Token as a utility token, intended to play two crucial roles in the Notary Platform ecosystem. In the early stages it should serve as a means of financing the purchases of the services, offered by the Notary Platform — such as timestamped and secure contract templates. Later on, as the Notary Platform matures and moves to its own blockchain network, it will also serve as a Proof of Stake, allowing the network to run smoothly and stay secure.

NTRY Token as the means of payment: If one defines network as a system of interconnected elements, the Notary Platform could not have been seen as one, without the NTRY Token. It will be the glue holding it together and connecting all its moving parts. In fact, one will not be able to access the Notary Platform and use its services without the NTRY Tokens in the early stages, as the NTRY Tokens will be the only means form payment of the rendered services. Obtaining and holding the NTRY Tokens will thus be necessary to participate in the network and rip its many benefits.

That said, the goal of our team is to provide the serve to the masses and allow everybody to enjoy the service of engaging into safe, timestamped, contracts on the go and without required involvement of third parties. With this vision in mind, we will eventually enable an automatic conversion of other currencies into the NTRY Token by an automated auction contract. This will allow people of all ages and walks of life to participate as they will be able to pay with various currencies. Any fee collected outside of NTRY Tokens will be used to purchase an equivalent amount of NTRY Tokens on the market and then moved to a permanent address by the auction contract. This way, the demand for NTRY Tokens will continuously increase as more and more people begin to use the Notary Platform.

NTRY Token as the Proof of Stake: Proof of Stake is one of the possible transaction validation mechanisms, ensuring a blockchain network can be trusted. At first, the Notary Platform will be built upon the Etherum blockchain network, but as it gains initial traction, the core team will immediately begin to develop a separate blockchain network, upon which the Notary Platform will be moved eventually. Once that happens, the Notary Token will assume another important role as the Proof of Stake, allowing the users to stake their NTRY Tokens and be rewarded by a percentage of the fee collected in a transaction. The reward will be automatically transferred to the user’s wallet and remain on his disposal.

As our vision of the Notary Platform manifests itself and progressively gains traction, we will continuously improve the concept, to integrate the best possible technical solutions. The role of NTRY Token may thus expend beyond it being a means of payment for the services, rendered by the platform and perhaps even beyond it serving as the proof of stake.
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

For all noobies out there  Grin

ICO URL  https://www.notary-platform.com/ico.html

Notary Telegram    https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

For all noobies out there  Grin

ICO URL  https://www.notary-platform.com/ico.html

Notary Telegram    https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

we invested 75 eth

thanks team for good preppared ICO - secured and awesome community on telegram

can't wait for beta release
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Hello dev, I was filled: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEH1r8FMfHW7Vv8qxo7-YUWOLVezbv24WCMJNnXpsCurTLxA/viewform

and waiting for get email verifivation, I will invest about 5 ETH, I trust with this ICO and project. Good luck.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR PURCHASE IS 0.75 ETH

1ETH = 2730 NTRY

ICO is still 30 days away I will wait a few days about team performance to get investors, if it looks good I will invest.
masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR PURCHASE IS 0.75 ETH

1ETH = 2730 NTRY

ICO is still 30 days away I will wait a few days about team performance to get investors, if it looks good I will invest.

When will be beta OUT?

i am waiting with my ETH  i want to see and try BETA platform
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Hello dev, I was filled: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEH1r8FMfHW7Vv8qxo7-YUWOLVezbv24WCMJNnXpsCurTLxA/viewform

and waiting for get email verifivation, I will invest about 5 ETH, I trust with this ICO and project. Good luck.
Is this a whitelist for pre sale order , when the ico will start in november? seems great project to me, lot work to build this app for smartphone, i will join the airdrop for sure.
masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

This is great post  for understanding what will be done in future with notary platform

How the Neural Network can empower the Notary Platform (Part 1)

Artifical neural networks (as a set of artificial intelligence tools) can be used to solve very complex phenomena in everyday life. As they combine the universality of associative thinking with the precision of a mathematical model, they are able to capture the most complex trends in the phenomena under consideration. In mathematical terms, they are able to describe highly non-linear behavior of the modeled phenomena. Note that an average human thinking in everyday situations is, as a rule, linear as it originates from an instinctive response to relatively simple situations through the evolution of the human species (eg, a triggered response to a dangerous situation: defend yourself or run away).

Blockchain is already a huge phenomenon today. Its use seems to be limitless, but can blockchain really fulfill its promise? The answer is huge yes — there is already a number of use cases, which will evidently simplify number of processes and improve the whole sectors within different industries. But we at the Notary platform believe that the real break-through of blockchain will come from the combining the power of AI methods and blockchain technology.

Unfortunately, there is a significant difference between the blockchain and the artificial neural network (ANN) on the mathematical and the programmable level. Basically, blockchain by its nature is linear and is meant to store time series data or transactions (sequential processing). On the other hand, artificial neural networks will likely need to be highly parallelized (parallel processing) in order to be more efficient. The problem of combining both approaches can be solved in different ways. There are two main approaches: the ANN can be used as a platform upgrade in a decentralized way for the added value of its service, or it can fully implemented in a decentralized way that corresponds to the ANN parallelism. Of course, there is also a third method which include combination of both approaches.

Apart of this, when dealing with all kinds of phenomena (be physical or social), we have to be aware that their nature is not deterministic, but non-deterministic (probabilistic). In layman terms this means that any prediction, given without an estimation of its reliability, is rather useless and misleading.

In the follow-up article(s), we will present general framework of how to apply ANN to its underlying blockchain technology. The concept is not yet fully tested but simulations show its potential and efficiency. Note that this technology will be implemented on the second and/or third stage of the Notary platform.

IoT seemed a good idea to the author of this article, but due to many problems never gained enough traction. However, blockchain technology (also DLT — distributed ledger technology) enables different approach which seems to fully comply with IoT. On top of that, inclusion of ANN and/or other AI techniques will bring the disruptive blockchain technology to the new level which will change the way of life we know today.

Why are we so confident about this? Below is the excerpt from an introduction to ANN software which was co-developed by author for commercial purposes many years ago. Basic principles were still the same and we expect that they will come to full fruition when we will combine it with DLT. Note, that names were intentionally changed.

In the beginning of 1992 Iggy, one of our team members, began with the use of the neural networks. He tried to solve some simple problems in the field of civil engineering and all results were very promising. After he had moved to some more sophisticated problems, he also encouraged some of us to try neural nets.

We ran our neural net programs with all possible combinations of neurons in many different layers. Several weeks were spent, without any results. We gave up; the problem remained unsolved and we lost our faith in the neural networks. (We must confess our knowledge about neural nets at that time was pretty poor. Some expert would probably succeed in solving it.)

A few months later Iggy got an article from Prof. Grass, where some new ideas about neural networks were presented. He added some improvements, programmed his computer and tried out the new neural network on some simple problems. Everything worked fine. Finally, he also tried to solve our “unsolved problem” and he succeeded. Moreover, he solved it in one hour.

The story repeated itself a few months later. Iggy was visiting a university in Italy, where he met a team, who was also concerned with neural networks. They had a problem and after they had made several experiments with a number of hidden neurons, the final learning phase took about 30 hours. The results were good, but Iggy achieved better results within half an hour, although he had never heard of the problem before. They did not trust his results (Just like we did not in example above.) The awareness that something can be done a couple of times faster than it was done before is always frustrating, especially if the new way is much simpler, too.
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

When will be beta out?

i invested already  but   i am waiting for beta so i can test it   and decide if i will invest much more

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: