Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biostar TB250-BTC 6 GPU Setup Problem!  (Read 970 times)
djentmining (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:56:14 PM

Hello,

I'm new to the mining community got my 1st rig last week and been struggling to set it up till now. Read all threads and posts through google still can't seem to fix the problem my rig is:

Biostar TB250-BTC 6 GPU
Intel Pentium G4400 LGA1151 SKYLAKE
6x Radeon Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 4 GB Hynix Memory (stock bios & clocks)
Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB
Flow 6.1 GPU Open Air chassis with 6x USB risers molex to sata (connected psu molex cable directly to risers eliminated the molex-sata cable as i heard it's dangerous)
Corsair HX1200i PSU
Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1703 build.
AMD drivers i'm using now is the win10-64bit-crimson-relive-beta-blockchain-workloads-aug11

I've tested the risers one by one on pcie x16 slot all gpu's worked fine, now the problem is when i connect the 2nd gpu on device manager both detected but on gpu-z shows the 2nd with 0's clock and memory coinnoob_za has showed me a work around to go to hidden devices in device manager and delete the unhighlighted ones and it worked but when started to mine windows crashed with blue screen showing VIDEO_TDR_VALUE failure with ati.dll (don't remember the file exactly) then windows boots again 2nd gpu shows 0's and in device manager shows an exclamation mark i uninstalled the driver then restarted it worked again both detected, i start mining claymore 9.8 again it crashes and windows restarts with same scenario from the beginning.

Please help i've been at this for the past 10 days spending around 4 hours+ just to figure it out  Cry
vsant80

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

Hello dude, Do you need help still? Maybe I can help you.
djentmining (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

Hey buddy thanks for the reply much appreciated, i've ditched the biostar and used asus maiximus viii hero with 7x gpus now. Friggin MB was giving me hard times 3 weeks just to fire it up and stablize lol
Will use it later on for a new rig Smiley

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: