Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111890 times)
Stormrider10

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:36:14 PM

Not being a tech professional myself and just into crypto since 2017 (like many of us I guess), I started to get interessted with gems - that said, I analyzed this whole topic, with limited knowledge but taking into consideration all the hints given by more experienced members:

Here are some of the pics I believe, will have a bright future:

Integrated Distributed Ledgers (LAW & SNTR)
Sinovate (SIN)
Lamden (TAU)

There are some more..but I would like to hear other opinions concerning these 3 coins and their future. What do you think?

Well...
- Lamden (Tau) seems to be a good pick. With Mainnet ahead, coming these days/weeks look good to me. Lifted up a bit already the last days, I expect some Volume kickin´in  to back up this in the coming days/ weeks.
- Integrated Distributed Ledgers (LAW/ SNTR) have their own exchange soon, the team worked hard the last 3 years..on development. Now its time for exchanges and marketing. Solid project, strong product.
- SIN ..im waiting.

So...
-TAU (Lamden) lifted up, and the volume I expected has started to kick in...marketing just started yesterday. It´s mentioned as the "ethereum killer" and based on python. Im already a bit up, but..much much more to come  with Maninnet (16th September) and possible exchanges ahead. Ath is far away..so an easy 10x from now in my opinion and a possible 100-300x in 21/22.
- LAW will will have a Rebranding to UBIX (UBX) and exchanges soon...this thing will fly, nearly without competitor in their field. I expect them to fly the same way than TAU
- SIN forming the douple bottom and their invinity notes are outstanding.

I have some other pics in line, I will share soon..but for now enjoy the ride with these 3 rockets.

Ok, short Update form my side - Yes, I take responsibilty for my posts  Cheesy
TAU (Lamden)that was a really nice 10X so far for me. I keep an eye but focuss on other projects for now.
SINOVATE: I am out for now - but still keep an eye from time to time.
*UBX*: OMG this is the next big thing in this Bull Run!  A generalization o blockchain thechnology, a Single Network of fully integrated blockchains, Blockchains of different types and kinds! Team ist reliable and Community is growing. Coin bottomed out after the Kucoin listing. And I expect at least X10 until Q1 21, at least X 100 until End 21 and at least X1000 until end of 22. This project is a game changer! Mark my words - I will inform, after it did X10. So see you soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:03:59 PM

Bitcoin  Cheesy. If you are not in hurry bitcoin is the best answer.
According to S2F model of PlanB, it is quite possible that bitcoin is going to reach 1 million USD in 10 15 years.   Wink
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:31:43 PM

Koinos

Former team of Steem (which had a hostile takeover by justin from TRON).

Now working on feeless and upgradable blockchain for KoinOS.

Its still very early at under $5m marketcap so definititely chance to go x100 or even
x1000.

Can only buy on Uniswap now so be aware of very high eth fees (currently $70).

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 05:40:31 PM

Bitcoin  Cheesy. If you are not in hurry bitcoin is the best answer.
According to S2F model of PlanB, it is quite possible that bitcoin is going to reach 1 million USD in 10 15 years.   Wink
ok, just buy BTC now and then for the next 10 years...

Koinos

Its still very early at under $5m marketcap so definititely chance to go x100 or even
x1000.

I know this is an old project and I have some konios, I am not sure if this token price will go back up but let's hope the same.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 08:56:29 PM

In order to avoid wasting time, everyone should buy btc and wait for it x100 x1000, I believe this is a much safer way, instead of placing our trust and accepting risks that can happen in terms of safety. Bitcoin is an investment that gives you a level of security in this market.

Time will help you meet projects that will help you change your life by generating 1000 times more profits, keep dreaming !!!

indeed, investing in bitcoin or ethereum is the best idea to reduce the risk in crypto investments
but, i believe in the near time bitcoin or ethereum will not grow about x100 or x1000 mate, need more time for that

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:27:38 PM

For me is MRPH. i bought mrph coin in december 2020 when the price was 0.5$ and now mrph price has touched 3$. I think the price of the mrph coin has a very high chance to rise more than 100x.

Interesting, Morpheus Network is $3.75 now. It has to be $50 for you to make 100x.
More than half of its volume come from Uniswap though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:34:29 PM

Today it looks like that all common coins are now being pumped one after the other. The beginning has already been made, the main thing is not to get on the last wagon of the train)

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
muenze

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:50:25 PM

Koinos

x1000.

I know this is an old project and I have some konios, I am not sure if this token price will go back up but let's hope the same.

Nope its a new project. KoinOS. Very low volume so far maybe because of uniswap or because they havent launched anything yet

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
thenewguy_intown

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:23:41 AM

muenze,
please can you message me. I would like to talk to you about the investment I can make apart from koinos.
Your settings does not allow sending you a private message

Thanks
muenze

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:03:51 AM

muenze,
please can you message me. I would like to talk to you about the investment I can make apart from koinos.
Your settings does not allow sending you a private message

Thanks

You can write here, we all like to discuss CHEAP ALTCOINS Wink

But I just allowed the setting for noobs to send a PM (which was on by default I assume).

thenewguy_intown

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:10:26 AM

ok,
which other coins you are investing which are not launched or . can you please give a breakdown, if you dont mind. and why? aprat from koin

all other tokens/coin are already above , dont have alot of money  and can hold for few years ,
muenze

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:28:52 AM

ok,
which other coins you are investing which are not launched or . can you please give a breakdown, if you dont mind. and why? aprat from koin

all other tokens/coin are already above , dont have alot of money  and can hold for few years ,

Ok so when I started I had very little money too and I just checked for low market cap projects that had a good team and potential
for future. Like I bought verge very cheap before it pumped, WTC, a lot other projects, then sold high for BTC. But many fail, you know.

So you said elsewhere you have $1000?

You should split it over 5-10 projects.  Ive said it before I like Banano its a Memecoin and they are pretty active. Tho maybe the devs just keep selling it secretly and so want to keep it alive as they can probably make $1000 a day selling, I dont know.

Its very tuff to find some really cheap projects now that are good. I always check the new listings on cmc and other sites but rarely find something promising. Theres also some older projects that are cheap now like pivx which may return some day, I think they are still working on it.

Will try to make a list with 5-10 good projects

thenewguy_intown

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:47:03 AM

question. what is cmc?
true , i have allocated 1000 for usd

I am actually the average person whose money is lost in general and other ppl are getting rich Smiley
just want a bit for myself as well

1. I had a rig for eth back in 2018 , made it myself spent a fortune just wanted to see how things work. I work with computers so i know how to make a rig.but i shd have invested in some coin
2. I invested in new coins but all in vain, could nt find the right project. e.g. html and athena , they are worthless projects

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:51:41 AM

Fusion [ FSN ] will be the next Billions marketcap project. Mark my words.
fearofsalt

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:39:11 PM

Fusion [ FSN ] will be the next Billions marketcap project. Mark my words.

Any arguments or proofs? Give us something pls  Wink

My bet is Tezos. The days of DeFi's from Ethereum to Tezos migration are coming soon. Just look at these extremely high fees when you gonna swap some tokens on dex.

Well, there is a solution presented by Benderlabs. Watch and make your own conclusion.
This year Tezos will get to 100 ATH. Btw Edo proposal is approaching now. Untraceable transactions as on Zcash!

https://twitter.com/TezosCommons/status/1359094695377448960
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:08:25 PM

It looks like everything's gone to moon already and only a few left remain at the same price.
I see SXP is not valued yet, they can do a nice %50-100 move in 24h anytime.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:14:24 PM

That was really the hardest thing if what altcoin can be the following 100x or 1k occasions for me I even more great to begin exchanging with long haul venture since its more less danger than you are contributing that you couldn't say whether it can live for long so better to check the main 20 altcoin that I figure it can gives you more benefit than you are looking for modest altcoin.. or then again low marketcap better to pick a high marktecap you are in less danger.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
muenze

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:13:45 PM

question. what is cmc?
true , i have allocated 1000 for usd

I am actually the average person whose money is lost in general and other ppl are getting rich Smiley
just want a bit for myself as well

CMC = Coinmarketcap. I check out the new coins always that get listed. Coingecko too.
But currently I often check out 30 projects and I am not even interested in 1.

I started just like you when Bitcoin was already somewhat high and I made all my Bitcoin
by buying Altcoins early and selling high for Bitcoin so I can understand your situation.

I do think tho its very hard now, you should just keep checking out new projects and
check if they have a good team and a good leader. Like if their team page says their
ceo is a "serial enterpreneur" I usually just lose interest completely. Because it just means
he starts a lot of projects then abandons them Cheesy

Also make sure to verify the team members, like have they posted on their social media
about the project? Just to make sure they are real. How excited are they? How active
is the github or other sources?

Team is most important factor to me. A great team will even turn a stupid idea into
something good while a bad team will just crash even the greatest idea into a wall.

And then of course check here on bitcointalk and other places for how much interest
there is.

And then its just about math. A project already at $50m or $200m because venture capital
got in before you is not that likely to go x50 as is a quality $5m project. But you may still
get a good return..

Another good tactic that worked for me is just check on the exchanges you are on
which projects are still cheap and have something good to offer. I would say the cheap
projects on Binance are relatively safe to buy for example.

Then come back and post your research here in the forums Smiley

DGBfanster

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:29:09 PM

Old solid projects will thrive in 2021 along with new Defi and ICO pump and dump schemes.

I recommend investing in long lasting projects with a team that is developing the coin for over 3 or 4 years. Watch for $VAL
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 05:08:20 AM

UBX on Kucoin or Unix.Network is a no-brainer,400K market cap,it's the old Silent Notary and there going places.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: