Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111926 times)
shiva.India

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

Minereum
Stox
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Don't pass 8X for keep looking for 1000x. There are good opportunities all over for 4 to 8x

Not so easy, it's harder than it sounds. To 4x to 8x in more than a random pump and dump I would maybe look at a TOP50 coin and get one of these. The higher you go the harder to pump but the safer to not be left holding a bag forever because top projects have at least continued development so you aren't left with a dead product.

I think STRAT will eventually pump, but not sure if NEOs made STRAT irrelevant or they can compete.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

Anoncoin can go 100x if a team of pro scam artists with proof of codings skills steps in and take over the development.

More then 4 years old, solid name and with a very fair distribution. (Atleast until somone bought >30% of the supply on novaexchange last week.)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

Anoncoin can go 100x if a team of pro scam artists with proof of codings skills steps in and take over the development.

More then 4 years old, solid name and with a very fair distribution. (Atleast until somone bought >30% of the supply on novaexchange last week.)

The name is solid, but after such an history with the coin, it would be really difficult to market... they would need to try really hard to overcome the trajectory of the coin. It is really a waste of a good name for a coin tho...

So many good names and tickers are used by total shitcoins. They deserve to be freed up and used by legit projects.

Another good tip to make some money is to hold coins that are decent but not yet listed on Bithumb... looks like the Coreans are going to be a driving force in crypto, look at the Monero pump. Of course, you can forget about x100-x1000, unless (again) you buy the project right a the beginning and it turns to be solid, or at least gets a ton of attention and people involved even if its scammy (like ETH..)
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

It isn't easy task to find coin which is gonna do 10x, let alone 100x-1000x. I don't have any candidates for hit like that. But I believe Stox is the best candidate to do x'es.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Maybe HTML5.  It's been steady at 1 sat bid, 2 sat ask for a while now and the developers are still active and updating the coin in a couple days.  100x would put it at 100 sat with 150m market cap.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

I dont know which coin can do a 100x, the only one who can do it easily is an ICO, but most of them are scam.
I would bet in anyother coin that has a good dev and team that can make a pump on that coin, for example Waves, or Neo. but neo has been pumped recently and everyone is waiting to buy at a lower price.
So my recomendation is to invest in those coins on top 50 and in those who have the most marketcap.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

It isn't easy task to find coin which is gonna do 10x, let alone 100x-1000x. I don't have any candidates for hit like that. But I believe Stox is the best candidate to do x'es.

I think the Bitcoin Cash could be 10X from here. But do not think it will be 100X soon.
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

100-1000x is only possible with low cap icos like wic. i already invested there and their presale is looking super good. 400k invested already.

have a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043933

https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

How exactly was it looking good? The very low price?

Their website was more begging for money than actually showing anything imo. Could not find a white paper either for a "product already done". Sorry, but this is not a 1000x thing

Honestly, I don't think the team has it in them.  May be they can launch their product and prove me wrong. Good luck. 
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Either Espers(ESP2) or XtraBytes (XBY)
thenewcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:56:42 AM

html on bleutrade can do 10x - 40x where its at now short-mid term big changes coming to coin in september plus website and roadmap release in 3 days or less
stupid_seb

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

Agreed on these 2. ESP and XBY
(Even if the moderator keeps deleting my comment)
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:21:16 AM

Agreed on these 2. ESP and XBY
(Even if the moderator keeps deleting my comment)

seriously? why would they do that?
stupid_seb

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

Actually they did not. My mistake (post did not go through from the phone)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

The next 100x - 1000x coin are :
1. Neo ( backed by chinese which has a biggest population in the world )
2. Waves ( look at the latest news for waves. About russian gove )
3. Ark ( has a good performance and support from believer and community )
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:59:23 AM

IOTA and NEO

This guy predicts IOTA will be bigger then BTC one day,  he makes a convincing argument tbh,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxFENoBqQI
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

The next 100x to 1000x coin or token will be from an ico that hasn't started yet or a coin that is around 1 cent right now.  It's much easier for the price to go from 1 cent to 1 dollar than 1 dollar to 100 dollars. 
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:37:52 AM

OpenANX, waves, humaniq, insurex, TAAS, and proably ethereum classic. Yes it's not wrong, I said etc, because I expect hard pump from etc if Assians markets get more intereted in it. The price can be much higher than this.

First time I ever heard of ETC being talked up ever, not to mention 100x! Would you mind sharing why you think a hard pump is coming from Asian markets? They already know about ETC for sure, and already have lots of ETH to play around with. Why would they pick up Classic? Humaniq? 100x from current price or ICO?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Savigny

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

IOTA and NEO

This guy predicts IOTA will be bigger then BTC one day,  he makes a convincing argument tbh,

If you consider IOTA, then you should take a look at RaiBlocks (XRB)

Raiblocks has IOTA like features, but with a market cap of 15 million compared to 2.4B market cap of IOTA

- No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
- Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
- Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
- Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Their wallet release is almost ready, and I personally see this as my next X100 (average entry 1000 sats)

You can trade RaiBlocks on Bitgrail/Mercatox. Bittrex will probably add them soon after their wallet is released and stable
JSterni

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

IOTA and NEO

If you consider IOTA, then you should take a look at RaiBlocks (XRB)

Raiblocks has IOTA like features, but with a market cap of 15 million compared to 2.4B market cap of IOTA

- No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
- Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
- Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
- Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Their wallet release is almost ready, and I personally see this as my next X100 (average entry 1000 sats)

You can trade RaiBlocks on Bitgrail/Mercatox. Bittrex will probably add them soon after their wallet is released and stable

What is your suggestion for exchange launch on Bittrex? Do we talk about weeks, months? Any idea? :-)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: