Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111922 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

Ethereum high airdrop!
Because ehtereum is so high we do not want to rob our ICO participants
for 1 ETH investment we airdrop extra 1200 ZIG
for 0.5 ETH investment we airdrop extra 600 ZIG
for 0.1 ETH investment we airdrop extra 120 ZIG
for 0.05 ETH investment we airdrop extra 60 ZIG
Valid for 2 days

Contract info  https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

My opinion -

POWR - if you don’t see the massive, massive potential of this beast, you shouldn’t invest in crypto
SUBSTRATUM - net neutrality laws got you down?  ..meet the new web... one of the best teams + easy sell.
CLEARPOLL - 3 million market cap for a coin that has an experience app dev team, solid roadmap, and solves a problem best solved with blockchain - trust in polls.  Devs shooting for simple experience to promote usage and adoptoin.  This is the kind of coin that could go bonkers next year - super low circulatoin..  aussies are racking ‘em up right now..
SNGLS - one big name token from 2 billion market cap - entertainment industry is ripe for disrupting
SNM - won’t be $.10 USD for long..  these guys make it look too easy
CVC - 100x by 2020
LINK - you are going to have to wait on this one I think one big partnership way from a billion valuation.. risky but has drawn a lot of interest and copycats..  which might be their downfall
ZEN - don’t laugh, its been climbing, but it might be 1000 a coin by 2019 screenshot this..  all it takes is news of one government or security agency having used it and it’s absolutely over.  It’s the best privacy coin ever devised.  Sorry XMR I love you for spending online shopping but no contest.  Sorry zCash you are too centralized great tech but you’re sellouts, you’ll do fine.  No competition in hypersecurity space.  NONE.

quoted for your grandchildren.  Grin

I like your thinking.  

I like your liking!  If you’re a big enough crypto nerd (warning : dork humor) check out @thebitcoinpirate on IG and FB and TWTR..  you’re a mad pirate yourself, i can tell.  Wink  drop some of your picks here, i love data and research..

ok:

NEUFUND - Because it's basicly risk free investing with eth (you get tokens AND your eth to spend) + they are located in Berlin, which is startup heaven.  You earn with the token from the investments made on the platform.  Imagine having a large chunk and it hypes in Berlin/Germany/Europe...+ They have already 17000ETH with only 420 investors and minimum is 1ETH.  Now that, my friend, is a good sign.
UPTOKEN - High risk cause no radar even in sight... but the guy behind it invented ICO's and if he pulls it off with his ATM's, this thing is going to fly
SNC - Solar power is the future and since POWR was shot to the moon instantly, this could become a x100 as some sort of alternative European P2P energy token. Market cap is low.  If they find an energypartner that means business, they will moon.  Still a chance that its a scam (but then again, I got 500% back already  Grin)

GLADIUS - excellent thinking since cybersecurity will be all over the news in 2018 with massive Ddos & ransomware attacks. Not saying they will be the solution, but I invest sociologically/psychologically: people will think it will be big.
NET - Browser based mining will be a thing (will think some people). Its price is low so...
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

My opinion -

POWR - if you don’t see the massive, massive potential of this beast, you shouldn’t invest in crypto
SUBSTRATUM - net neutrality laws got you down?  ..meet the new web... one of the best teams + easy sell.
CLEARPOLL - 3 million market cap for a coin that has an experience app dev team, solid roadmap, and solves a problem best solved with blockchain - trust in polls.  Devs shooting for simple experience to promote usage and adoptoin.  This is the kind of coin that could go bonkers next year - super low circulatoin..  aussies are racking ‘em up right now..
SNGLS - one big name token from 2 billion market cap - entertainment industry is ripe for disrupting
SNM - won’t be $.10 USD for long..  these guys make it look too easy
CVC - 100x by 2020
LINK - you are going to have to wait on this one I think one big partnership way from a billion valuation.. risky but has drawn a lot of interest and copycats..  which might be their downfall
ZEN - don’t laugh, its been climbing, but it might be 1000 a coin by 2019 screenshot this..  all it takes is news of one government or security agency having used it and it’s absolutely over.  It’s the best privacy coin ever devised.  Sorry XMR I love you for spending online shopping but no contest.  Sorry zCash you are too centralized great tech but you’re sellouts, you’ll do fine.  No competition in hypersecurity space.  NONE.

Does anyone think of REAL? A company is really trying to complete its roadmap. Market capitalization is low. Keep an eye on it.
Boscoin is set to begin trading in early 2018.
I want to know when tezos will be exchanged. Thanks you
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

ELIX
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

ELIX

Agreed, won't go heavy into detail, people should do their own research.

Elix is an easy 10x-20x at least in a few months in my opinion.  Long term its moon....
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

ELIX

Agreed, won't go heavy into detail, people should do their own research.

Elix is an easy 10x-20x at least in a few months in my opinion.  Long term its moon....

Yes.
"DYOR" as Do Your Own Research.
But truly a hidden gem, mentioned in a lot of threads...
It's getting more and more attention.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:13 AM

i guess it is easier to find 3 x10 coins than 1 x1000. take your money, buy some potential x10 coins and do a simple reinvest. will give you way more money in a way shorter period of time! it is nearly impossible to find a x1000 coin for the future
That's the right investment advice here! Hit the x1000 coin is harder than hit the lotto. But if you spend your time investigating promising altcoins you can find a x10 coin. Make it 3 times and voila! You have x1000 profit. That takes a lot of time by the way, don't expect overnight gains. Maybe you need to wait 1-2 years in same coin but in the end you will make it.

Yes, it is true. To achieve a profit of 1000 fold is not easy and need good luck. Just like a few years ago where the price of Bitcoin increased dramatically to 8 times or more. It could be just a phenomenon of some special circumstances. Do not equate this phenomenon with another cryptocurrency or another Altcoin. To be able to profit 10 times, I guess it takes about 1 to 3 years. It's not a little time, especially if we want a profit of 1000 fold. To be able to profit as much as 1000 times, we not only need time, but we also need research and study the existing situation.

We also need extra luck, hahaha. We pray just so we can find answers to all of that.
matanco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

My opinion -

SUBSTRATUM - net neutrality laws got you down?  ..meet the new web... one of the best teams + easy sell.
CLEARPOLL - 3 million market cap for a coin that has an experience app dev team, solid roadmap, and solves a problem best solved with blockchain - trust in polls.  Devs shooting for simple experience to promote usage and adoptoin.  This is the kind of coin that could go bonkers next year - super low circulatoin..  aussies are racking ‘em up right now..
SNM - won’t be $.10 USD for long..  these guys make it look too easy
CVC - 100x by 2020
LINK - you are going to have to wait on this one I think one big partnership way from a billion valuation.. risky but has drawn a lot of interest and copycats..  which might be their downfall
ZEN - don’t laugh, its been climbing, but it might be 1000 a coin by 2019 screenshot this..  all it takes is news of one government or security agency having used it and it’s absolutely over.  It’s the best privacy coin ever devised.  Sorry XMR I love you for spending online shopping but no contest.  Sorry zCash you are too centralized great tech but you’re sellouts, you’ll do fine.  No competition in hypersecurity space.  NONE.

quoted for your grandchildren.  Grin

I like your thinking.  

I like your liking!  If you’re a big enough crypto nerd (warning : dork humor) check out @thebitcoinpirate on IG and FB and TWTR..  you’re a mad pirate yourself, i can tell.  Wink  drop some of your picks here, i love data and research..

ok:

NEUFUND - Because it's basicly risk free investing with eth (you get tokens AND your eth to spend) + they are located in Berlin, which is startup heaven.  You earn with the token from the investments made on the platform.  Imagine having a large chunk and it hypes in Berlin/Germany/Europe...+ They have already 17000ETH with only 420 investors and minimum is 1ETH.  Now that, my friend, is a good sign.
UPTOKEN - High risk cause no radar even in sight... but the guy behind it invented ICO's and if he pulls it off with his ATM's, this thing is going to fly
SNC - Solar power is the future and since POWR was shot to the moon instantly, this could become a x100 as some sort of alternative European P2P energy token. Market cap is low.  If they find an energypartner that means business, they will moon.  Still a chance that its a scam (but then again, I got 500% back already  Grin)

GLADIUS - excellent thinking since cybersecurity will be all over the news in 2018 with massive Ddos & ransomware attacks. Not saying they will be the solution, but I invest sociologically/psychologically: people will think it will be big.
NET - Browser based mining will be a thing (will think some people). Its price is low so...

I highly disagree. Browser mining isnt a thing it is not 2013 mining is just a necessity not a feature.
And gladius? You believe people will believe a university grad with zero exp. CTO could write a decentralized internet system?
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:18 PM

ELIX sounds interesting like so many coins. I miss a team overview on their website. Thats not trustworthy.

Also why should everyone in the planet get Elix and send each other money without miners, when all other 1000 coins can do this too but only bitcoin got wide acceptance? Plus of course some other top coins too.

I mean seriously.

But there might be a chance its skyrocketting some day, like with any of the other coins, i like however that its very small marketcap now. Smart buyer knows to buy cheap, sell expensive. All the top10,top20,top50 coins will have it hard to go 100x or 1000x even lol.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

ELIX sounds interesting like so many coins. I miss a team overview on their website. Thats not trustworthy.

Also why should everyone in the planet get Elix and send each other money without miners, when all other 1000 coins can do this too but only bitcoin got wide acceptance? Plus of course some other top coins too.

I mean seriously.

But there might be a chance its skyrocketting some day, like with any of the other coins, i like however that its very small marketcap now. Smart buyer knows to buy cheap, sell expensive. All the top10,top20,top50 coins will have it hard to go 100x or 1000x even lol.

team announcement is coming with new website

also read this - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gh70e/what_is_elixir_and_why_you_should_add_it_to_your/

also this from the developers - https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-lending-smart-contract-interfacing-43395e1f91d1

also - mining is done through time. say i have $1000 - i loan myself $500 with a payback period of 2 days, once i payback my loan with the remaining $500, that payment is held for a period (lets say 2 days, same as the loan), this holding period is the mining process. a 2 day holding period will generate less new coins than a 10 day period. - so after the loan and holding period is done (4 days) you have $1000 + your new coins from mining.

also - if making a loan to a 2nd party (your friend) you can choose your %interest in the loan contract. but the more interest the less tokens you mine. Lenders will get 65% of the mining and borrowers will get 35%

edit: they continously ask the elix community for feedback. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAcg5bUNKVyyZ7HGIZ017YVqhwTmqjw6iT6U9OESJSZHDX5w/viewform

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:06:05 PM

I mean seriously.

Sounds like you need to do more research, you don't fully understand Elixir.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

I am certainly not sure about it, none of us can be, but I hope for Aeternitys AE to reach at least x10 in 2018. After mainnet goes life and with some of the planned features deployed, I think this will be possible.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:59:50 AM

Somebody already heard about LuxCoin? any advice?
For me is a hiden gem but it could be nice tou have some other opinion

goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

I think Xel has such great potential. If they succeed then it will fly to the moon
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

I think it is very difficult to find out a good coin which can increase 100x or 1000x. However, I also think that Xenon and SuperNet are potential coins
majes73

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:15:59 AM

"Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th. Find out more by visiting trade.io

Trade.io Trade Token to Be Listed on HitBTC Exchange | wallstreet-online.de
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/10094834-trade-io-trade-token-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-exchange"

ICO Pre-Registration

Based on the success of the trade.io pre-ICO, we're expecting a tremendous response once our ICO opens on December 5th. To ensure you will be able to participate once the ICO opens, we strongly suggest pre-registering, so you can simply login & send your Ethereum. If you plan on funding with Fiat or Bitcoin, we will only accept amounts of $100K or above, please contact vip@trade.io for further instructions.

Questions? Use Live Chat below!

https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=Majes&mtype=i
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

"Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th. Find out more by visiting trade.io

Trade.io Trade Token to Be Listed on HitBTC Exchange | wallstreet-online.de
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/10094834-trade-io-trade-token-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-exchange"

ICO Pre-Registration

Based on the success of the trade.io pre-ICO, we're expecting a tremendous response once our ICO opens on December 5th. To ensure you will be able to participate once the ICO opens, we strongly suggest pre-registering, so you can simply login & send your Ethereum. If you plan on funding with Fiat or Bitcoin, we will only accept amounts of $100K or above, please contact vip@trade.io for further instructions.

Questions? Use Live Chat below!

https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=Majes&mtype=i

Why do you post 2 times the same posts (or maybe more ??) in 2 différent threads ?
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

The question here is to determine the lengh of the period on witch we want the coin to do x100 or x1000...
Anyway if I had to pick few up I would say : REQ & IOTA
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

MOD has taken a dip because people thought there would be some kind of 'announcement' in the release today....
Jan / Feb is going to be womper months and I doubt we will go too much lower.

True indeed. MOD has a lot of potential and will likely go much higher in 2018. I dont know about x100 but this coin is a gem, one of the few with a working product with real world usecase. Im very happy to have participated in the ICO!
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

wanchain seen as the next Ripple
Icon seen as the next Neo
gladius has a good market
Hacken will start with only 5.000.000 coins  after ICO price 1 USD
Oyster completely under the radar with strong developer might be a x100 but of course speculative

use cases impossible to predict the potential :
wabi (ico just finished)
factom (mother of all use cases)
powerledger (peer to peer energy trading)
eventchain (ticketing also very valid use case and iflyer partnership in place)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: