Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416532 times)
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

Wallet synced, coins in wallet. Now how do I put them up for staking?

You need to unlock the wallet for it to stake. First you will need to encrypt it with a password, then unlock it with the password

Okay so encrypted the wallet and then decrypted it using the passphrase I just set. The ETHD tokens are still in the spendable section. How do I get them to stake?

Thank you by the way

Usually coins need to be 8 hours old before they stake, you can also check to see if your staking in the console, if you open the console you should be able to type help into it and then look for the command to type to check if it is staking

overttherainbow

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:23:58 AM

You need to unlock the wallet for it to stake. First you will need to encrypt it with a password, then unlock it with the password

Okay so encrypted the wallet and then decrypted it using the passphrase I just set. The ETHD tokens are still in the spendable section. How do I get them to stake?

Thank you by the way

Usually coins need to be 8 hours old before they stake, you can also check to see if your staking in the console, if you open the console you should be able to type help into it and then look for the command to type to check if it is staking

You're actually such a legend man, thank you so much.

So I've opened up the console and typed in help. It hit me with a list of commands so I copied and pasted getstakinginfo. This is what it returned:

"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.01006293,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 108,
"netstakeweight" : 859062,
"expectedtime" : 477256

Does this shed any light on my situation? And was this the right command to use to find out the information I needed about staking?

cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

Thank you by the way

So I've opened up the console and typed in help. It hit me with a list of commands so I copied and pasted getstakinginfo. This is what it returned:

Does this shed any light on my situation? And was this the right command to use to find out the information I needed about staking?

this shows that your wallet is staking, depending on your coin amount and the age, it will depend on the time it takes to get a reward and the amount that you get

overttherainbow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

Thank you by the way

this shows that your wallet is staking, depending on your coin amount and the age, it will depend on the time it takes to get a reward and the amount that you get

Sweet as peat brother. I have about 150 tokens and they are about a day old. That is to say I bought them from an exchange about 24hrs ago. I sent them to my wallet about 20hrs ago but my wallet only synced a couple of hours ago, so perhaps I just have to wait awhile.
overttherainbow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

Never mind. It says expected staking time in 4 days.

Thanks again friend.
cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:34:35 AM

Thank you by the way

Sweet as peat brother. I have about 150 tokens and they are about a day old. That is to say I bought them from an exchange about 24hrs ago. I sent them to my wallet about 20hrs ago but my wallet only synced a couple of hours ago, so perhaps I just have to wait awhile.

Ya I dont know how many total are currently staking, but I have about that too and I havent gotten a reward yet in the last day or so, so just be patient and leave your wallet open and eventually youll get something

cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

Never mind. It says expected staking time in 4 days.

Thanks again friend.

No worries, glad to be able to help

x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

When ETH DARK will go live on NOVA Exchange as though voting ETH DARK has selected for Nova Exchange.

Vote has ended, we will see ETHD soon at Nova https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:40:01 AM

Thank you by the way

Thank you for this as this is my problem i mined some amounts but it nots counted after synced of my wallet, Big thanks man i will wait if its finally adding my stakes in wallet.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:43:30 AM

Thank you by the way

Thank you for this as this is my problem i mined some amounts but it nots counted after synced of my wallet, Big thanks man i will wait if its finally adding my stakes in wallet.

Glad to help, sometimes staked coins take a little while to be confirmed, so just be patient and see if they show up, I hope they do for ya

abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

UPDATE: AIRDROP #2 is over

Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 3-4 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

ONCE AGAIN: YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR COINS EVENTUALLY, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PM'D US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ONE BY ONE, THIS MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE (ANYONE POSTING ADDRESS HERE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)

We won't be able to answer any questions until airdrop is over, if you have questions and it's urgent, please email us at support@ethereumdark.net

Thank you.
hillman321

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:10:40 AM

Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 3-4 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

ONCE AGAIN: YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR COINS EVENTUALLY, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PM'D US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ONE BY ONE, THIS MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE (ANYONE POSTING ADDRESS HERE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)

We won't be able to answer any questions until airdrop is over, if you have questions and it's urgent, please email us at support@ethereumdark.net

Thank you.

hello sir at what day AIRDROP 2 over?
Today only?
hillman321

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

Thank you.

hello sir at what day AIRDROP 2 over?
Today only?

It is over now, hence why Dev posted Airdrop #2 is over

i send abi a pm on sept 18.. do i still get my coins?  Cheesy

Yes, Dev is very busy responding to airdrop requests, just be patient and you will get your coins in the next few days

Just to clarify  Grin thanks
shaggy404

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:31 AM

@abi18

Looks like a lot of PMs you need to manage for the airdrop.
For next rounds of airdrops, I would like to suggest a Google spreadsheet where people will fill out their info with address. Thay way it becomes easier for you. Sure, the info will be publicly visible but that's OK I guess.
raslimali

Activity: 233

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Hello everyone. What are other ways to earn ETHD appart from aidrop and mining?
cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:31:08 AM

Hello everyone. What are other ways to earn ETHD appart from aidrop and mining?

Buy them from the exchange, currently coinexchange.io sells them for about 15k satoshi each

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

Thank you.

thank you for your hard work.
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:05:57 AM

Maybe not the right thread to ask this question, but is here support available? I want to know, how I can restore my ETHD Wallet from backup?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

Hi dev, how many airdrop do you  plan next ?
You can read the full information about the airdrops in the OP. I think its until 3rd round of Airdrop if im not mistaken.
Maybe not the right thread to ask this question, but is here support available? Iwant to know, how I can restore my ETHD Wallet from backup?
Its is the right thread but knowingly the dev is too busy to answer any questions read his post and ypu can email them if its urgent .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:14:15 AM

Maybe not the right thread to ask this question, but is here support available? I want to know, how I can restore my ETHD Wallet from backup?

yes, if you have the dat file , you can restore to your user profil , in appdata
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: