Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB - Binance coin  (Read 1073 times)
Noks (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:31:25 PM

Hi guys

I am hearing dozen of news about this crypto. Did some research, looks like it has a huge potential, especially with China market. What do you guys think about it ?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/20/binance-announces-platform-upgrade-introduce-new-features/
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BNB_BTC
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Ive been using binance for trading. The platform is awesome and you can use your bnb coins to get reduced fees.
Noks (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:52:42 PM

I mean what do you think about the underlying crypto ? Do you think it has huge potential due to Chinese market ?
HappyWhiteHuman

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Binance Will Face Tough Competition in South Korea in New Market Expansion

Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, is planning an expansion into South Korea, the third biggest cryptocurrency market behind Japan and the US.

South Korea’s Unique Market Structure
In South Korea, two major digital asset trading platforms have had dominance over the crypto exchange market for several years. UPbit, an exchange created and developed by Dunamoo, a subsidiary of the country’s largest internet conglomerate Kakao, and Bithumb have had nearly 90 percent market share since 2017.

However, recent controversy surrounding Bithumb and the questionable decision of the exchange to continue to suspend deposits and withdrawals to this date, more than a month since its $40 million security breach in mid-June, led local investors to reconsider the dominance of Bithumb and migrate to alternative cryptocurrency exchanges.
https://www.ccn.com/binance-will-face-tough-competition-in-south-korea-in-new-market-expansion/
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

This is a good token. It is very useful if you use the Binance exchange. In addition, it showed a large growth and there is every reason to argue that this token will cost more. That's why you should buy it.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

This is my favorite coin! It has great potential for growth. Over the year, it has increased in price tenfold and this is not the limit
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

I think it's again a good time to buy BNB. It was overvalued a few months ago. Now it's already down to a purchasable price. With large binance profit and regular burns and the promise of a decentralized exchange using the token as gas, we could still have a fortune with this token.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

this is also one of my favorite coin in binance. i see a good returning value for long term holding this one
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Yes I agree it's always a good idea to have a stash of BNB coins if your a trader.  The savings on fees alone makes it worthwhile.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

I was late to enter the binance boom but I too managed to get a good profit from it. Unlike other exchange tokens, binance does not provide dividends so it's price rise generally occurs around the burning period. And you can easily play with the price and have a profit.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
Merited by Ulya63 (2)

Of course in this article there is some truth to say so. But this coin depends on the popularity of the self-exchange, if users leave from it, then the coin will simply be a record in the blockchain. But all the same, the prospect in this coin is so much less with each day by burning. In the future, bnb has every chance to grow to a cost of 50 or more dollars. So we are waiting for the approval of the ETF in September this year.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

this is also one of my favorite coin in binance. i see a good returning value for long term holding this one
Binance is good growing crypto currency but many investors are buying the Bitcoin so long term investors are hold the Bitcoin. At the same time many peoples are buying ETH also so Binance is perfectly match for short term investment. This year many altcoins are comes in the market so we don't predict Binance will lead the altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

It doesn't look like so promising from my point of view. Binance has a very confident platform and I don't know we they have done this cryptocurrency.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Hi guys

I am hearing dozen of news about this crypto. Did some research, looks like it has a huge potential, especially with China market. What do you guys think about it ?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/20/binance-announces-platform-upgrade-introduce-new-features/
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BNB_BTC

I think the coin has a lot of potential, it is easier to predict its trend and it is backed by a highly successful firm. One of the few good investment opportunities.

This is something really lacking from most ICOs a solid project and the dedication to make it grow. But Binance is a proven company with great future and expansion plans.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Excellent exchange and excellent coin) the Exchange is growing rapidly and after it will actively develop and coin) I Think you will need to buy it yourself in the investment portfolio )

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I have been hearing about this coin for quite some time now,  maybe it's high time I jump on resources and do my own analysis on the coin. I have heard only but good news about it though. Hopefully, it is worth the hype and not just the usually blabbings on the streets about certain coins.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Yes, binance is a good coin with potentials and it also has a very good exchange site that is very secure and reliable, it has very good transaction fee and the transaction speed is also high.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

It is the number one exchange at the moment in terms of volume, also they are among the first ones to offer mobile trading apps plus the yoken model also benefits the holder, as you have said it can attract Chinese investors and traders, i agree but we have to wait once china legalizes the crypto we will see binance and overall crypto market to skies.

nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Binance is good growing crypto currency but many investors are buying the Bitcoin so long term investors are hold the Bitcoin. At the same time many peoples are buying ETH also so Binance is perfectly match for short term investment. This year many altcoins are comes in the market so we don't predict Binance will lead the altcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Binance is one of the potential platform and many investors recently buying this coin. But still many peoples are buying the Bitcoin and Ethereum so we should invest on these two also good supporting platform on future. Binance also one of the long term relationship investment so we can buy know it will going to peak on future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: