Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB - Binance coin  (Read 1058 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

I dont think BNB is better than NEO for example, but I like it because you can trade minimal amounts (that you cant trade to BTC because of minimum trade amount)  to BNB and then convert to BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

to me BNB has high potantial coin. I think the opportunity for investors to be at a low price now. project and consultants are successful according to me. it will be worth more in the coming years.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Oh what purpose of BNB coin? Can you give me some info pls? Has it got its app on appstore or CHplay? Can i trust it? I'm newbie.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

I think BNB is a excellent coin and it has excellent potential. These days it is at their low price so i think it is a real good opportunity to invest in that so that you can earn lot more near future. It is a very profitable coin for investors.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

the market has lost a lot since the end of 2017, we are waiting for a good mouth at the end of 2018, I hope this will be the pattern
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

Well, they have been talking about it for a long time, so the exchange is owned by the coin, and it is very cool, and top-end, and in General in the future of course this token will grow very much,like many others,so that it is impossible to say that this or that 100% will give more growth
iknowitsme

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

BNB doen't look good for long-term. They are planning to cut fee discount for BNB every year until it reaches zero. What utility will this token have in future is a big question. It may rise and fall and nobody except Binance themself knows about it. Too risky if you ask me.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

The commission for trading in Binance is 0.1%. However, discounts are provided for holders of BNB tokens. so this is a good exchange for me.
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

I have a strong gut feeling that in the future BNB will easily be worth at least 3 figures. With the rate at which Binance has been growing and improving, the move to Malta, the coin burns every quarter, and the decentralized exchange with a strong BNB use coming, there is nothing but positives in the future.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

Binance Will Face Tough Competition in South Korea in New Market Expansion

Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, is planning an expansion into South Korea, the third biggest cryptocurrency market behind Japan and the US.

South Korea’s Unique Market Structure
In South Korea, two major digital asset trading platforms have had dominance over the crypto exchange market for several years. UPbit, an exchange created and developed by Dunamoo, a subsidiary of the country’s largest internet conglomerate Kakao, and Bithumb have had nearly 90 percent market share since 2017.

However, recent controversy surrounding Bithumb and the questionable decision of the exchange to continue to suspend deposits and withdrawals to this date, more than a month since its $40 million security breach in mid-June, led local investors to reconsider the dominance of Bithumb and migrate to alternative cryptocurrency exchanges.
https://www.ccn.com/binance-will-face-tough-competition-in-south-korea-in-new-market-expansion/

This explains why I would not put my money into exchange coins. The competition is getting fiercer, decentralised exchanges with really low fees, etc. etc. make Binances life so much harder, thus their coin's aswell. I would not do that.
ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

It still seems undervalued relative to other coins.

A good comparison is EOS. It's also an ERC20 token that hasn't launched their network yet. The market cap is supported solely by speculators.

BNB market cap is supported by the fact that Binance is pumping $400k+ of their profit into buying & burning BNB every day on average.

Even if altcoins are bearish and speculators are dumping them, as long as Binance is still making profit from trading volume, BNB will have some buy support.

This is why BNB has been a better store-of-value since January than even BTC or XMR. The POW coins have constant sell pressure from miners dumping. BNB has constant buy pressure from the buyback program.
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

Binance is one of my favorite coin and I think this coin with good potentials and it also has a very good exchange site that is very secure and reliable.
It has very good transaction fee and the transaction speed is also high and many investors recently buying this coin.
Binance also one of the long-term relationship investment so we can buy know it will going to peak on future.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

A few I can think of:

You save 50% on your trading fees

You don't collect dust when holding BNB

BNB price will most likely keep going up as more users join Binance and volume increases.

You can use BNB if you wan't to participate in ICO's on Binance

Quarterly BNB burn which reduces the total BNB suply.

One BNB will cover around $4,400 in trading at the current price of $22 per BNB.

When I signed up for Binance, I bought 10 BNB to get the fee reduction. One day I was seeing BNB rising and was thinking "Why though?" Heard of the token burn. Grabbed a few at ~$4 planning to just ride the waves and sell at the top. Used the time to read the whitepaper and thought I might as well hold. Well, now that it went 5X I'll certainly keep holding Cheesy It only makes sense to buy and hold to me lol

Btw Binance really needs to rework their fee system. Either allow fractional trades to make paying in other cryptos not an issue, or stop forcing people to buy/sell at least $20 worth of BNB.
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

binance is good growing crypto currency market  and  many investors are buying the Bitcoin and other alt coin.. bnb its a good coin. many people trade in this coin. i can trust this this bnb coin 😇
Utkaleika

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I think BNB is a great coin and it has great potential. These days it's at their low price, so I believe it's a real good opportunity to invest in it so you can earn much more in the near future. This is a very profitable coin for investors.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

This token is still with big potential. Look how big standards are made from CEO of Binance in terms of crypto ecosystem, he is just crushing competitors. Expect more positive price action in future Smiley
Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Even if it's a potential co-owner, you should consider buying it. If you are a regular user of the Binance trading platform and want to reduce a lot of fees - especially if you plan to make transactions or withdraw huge amounts of money - this currency is worth buying even with Highly recommended. But remember that Binance Coin coding rates are discounted. Therefore, it will decrease over time and this currency will become almost useless before it is acquired.
Sarah Reiss

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

I think it is a potential coin to invest in 2018. Binance Coin is coin released by Binance, the main purpose is to maintain the operation of Binance trading platform, the second goal is to use copper BNB to develop its own binance platform. You can use BNB to reduce transaction costs on the floor, or use them to buy another coin altcoin. Each year BNB will use the proceeds to acquire coin BNB is issued, which in turn causes the BNB Increasingly rare and increasing day by day. With what Binance has demonstrated the strength of the BNB. Only from a small Token on the market today BNB is in the unique position in the market and is the first Coin The first position is so high
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Since its inception in July 2017, the BNB has grown by 50x, putting BNB on the 38th place in the world's most valuable coin market rankings by Coinmarketcap. BNB trading floor has reached the top with a huge trading volume since 17/12/2017, surpassing the big trading floors such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Gdax ... and it only takes 5 months to Make this wonderful thing. The advantage of Binance is its modern design, simple interface, easy to use, very good experience, low transaction fees, full features for professional traders ... In addition, Binance also developed: Binance Lab: Creating the foundation for startup applications using Blockchain technology can begin easier with existing funding, mentoring, resources, and ecosystems; Binance Launchpad: promote the ICO of the digital money. With the above I think it's very potential
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Binance Coin (BNB) is a digital currency developed based on the Blockchain platform of Ethereum under the ERC20 standard. BNB was released by Binance, China's largest digital money exchange. BNB was issued during the ICO to call for the development of the Binace floor. Binance floor has a 24 hour trading volume always in the top 10, and is expected to grow very strongly in 2018. With the rapid development, things that Binace's development team are doing are enormously anticipated by BNB, with a breakthrough in 2018. Many experts believe Binance will grow steadily by 2018, We have a great opportunity to invest in BNB. So it's a potential co-2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: