Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with best Marketing Teams/Campaigns  (Read 582 times)
SilverTrader (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:18:11 AM

Hi Cryto Community,

I'm convinced that beside an excellent working product, the marketing department is the most important thing for any cryptocurrency at this point in time. We are so far away from mainstream adoption, so companies need to get their name out there, explain their product and visions.

For example DASH is doing a very good job in getting its name on social media and so on.

Ten X woud be an other example. You can't miss Julian Hosp on Youtube these days. He is everywhere and advertising for their creditcard.

On Bitcointalk there are a lot of threads at the momemnt, complaining about why coin XY is undervalued, doesnt get the credit it deserves and so on. Most of the time it is because of a lack in marketing.

What are your favorite marketing teams? Which coins are doing a good job in getting their name out there?
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

I'll be watching ZenCash and what they are going to be doing as they seem to be a big believer in what you have just stated. Here's a recent live stream with more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxzbWSaymk&t=8s

Quite an exciting and undervalued project, especially since I think anon coins are in for a big run, especially those utilizing zk-SNARKS.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

Yes. What I've too realized is support from a strong team and or a large community makes any coin successful.
Just look for the frequency of posts in the forum and reddit subforum of a coin, you'll see it's future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:53:01 AM

I would say Stratis have done a great job in terms of marketing and community building.

SilverTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:15:01 AM

Yes. What I've too realized is support from a strong team and or a large community makes any coin successful.
Just look for the frequency of posts in the forum and reddit subforum of a coin, you'll see it's future.

Well I tend to agree but for me really, a good product and a vivid community are mandatory. If you dont have that, gtfu Wink

But beside that, a good salesforce is everything.
A lot of startups actually fail at selling their product. They overcome all the challenges in creating something useful, have an excellent team and so on. But their inexperience in selling and marketing is often times the end of story.

In the top 200 coins, I bet you find a lot of promising projects that would probably double or triple in price in a very short time, if there was more proactive marketing. And a lot of those coins actually need mainstream adoption in order to be sucessfull. So it's not a pump and dump, these coins need customer...think of all the gaming and marketplaces products out there. They will only succeed, if people actually start using them.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:41:18 AM

i have never seen anyone aim for "mainstream" adoption. everyone is only aiming for having a higher price through hyping things up and getting a good pump going.
and so far the best advertising team that i have seen belongs to ethereum. they spent a lot of money on it too. with all the weird fake articles of news. with the seminars they start and all the social media stunts it has been the biggest one so far.

Buying the dip...
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

i've been watiching Monspace as what they said it was a Multi national company making them in to the Crypto world. having so many investor and member bring up new alt coin in the industry. there coin will be release by this october but till now im not sure about the coin. having 70-30 assurance. there marketing team are working from malaysia to china and different part of the country... as for now i am waiting for there campaign... you can check out there youtube channel and some presentation... [not one of them]

First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

i have never seen anyone aim for "mainstream" adoption. everyone is only aiming for having a higher price through hyping things up and getting a good pump going.

ArtByte, the digital currency supporting artists has aimed for mainstream adoption since it launched in May 2014, and continues to grow in real users.

http://artbyte.me

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

In my oppinion the STOX team (https://www.stox.com/en/) has been great at marketing their ICO as well as communicating with their Community (for example telegram)
SilverTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:28:38 PM

In my oppinion the STOX team (https://www.stox.com/en/) has been great at marketing their ICO as well as communicating with their Community (for example telegram)

Totally agree with you on this one. Behind STOX is an already existing company. That's a huge plus imo. Same with OmiseGO.

ArtByte, the digital currency supporting artists has aimed for mainstream adoption since it launched in May 2014, and continues to grow in real users.

http://artbyte.me

Not sure if Artbyte is a good example for excellent marketing. Rathe the opposite. Looks like a promsing project but the first thing I would do: get an UX Designer and redesign the landingpage  Tongue

and so far the best advertising team that i have seen belongs to ethereum. they spent a lot of money on it too. with all the weird fake articles of news. with the seminars they start and all the social media stunts it has been the biggest one so far.

Well I agree with you on ETH. Most Top 30 coins are doing something right Wink But that'S just stresses my point. Get your name out there or never get to Top 50...
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:15:17 AM

I would say Bitcoincash did a nice job in marketing...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:49:38 AM

Deeponion is one altcoin with 100% community-driven. Airdrop is on and will have a big marketing plan ideas coming from community members soon. Deeponion uses the Tor network. No ICO. no premined.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: