Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 70997 times)
jkirby19

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

After the token sale starts 2 days and 13 hours at which exchanges will we be able to buy KyberNetwork tokens?
Etherdelta and liqui.io can be the first exchanges but not sure.

And what do you think the price will be per coin?
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:06:54 PM

Kyber is the most hyped ICO of 2017 and probably will be the most successful of this year... it's worth it.

If 2017 taught us anything its that overhyped ICO's NEVER benefit those who invested.

Look at Bancor and Sonm
toonwer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:44 PM

After the token sale starts 2 days and 13 hours at which exchanges will we be able to buy KyberNetwork tokens?
Etherdelta and liqui.io can be the first exchanges but not sure.

And what do you think the price will be per coin?
Over the past few weeks there has been much hype surrounding the kyber ico.
Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin is listed as an Advisor.
Americans and chinese will buy this coin due to ban from their government.
Hardcap is limited to 100000 ETH.

So i think it be at least 2x-3x from ico price and i'm prepared to purchase at this price.
toonwer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:22:50 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 09:10:00 PM by toonwer

Kyber is the most hyped ICO of 2017 and probably will be the most successful of this year... it's worth it.

If 2017 taught us anything its that overhyped ICO's NEVER benefit those who invested.

Look at Bancor and Sonm
Hardcap for ICO is 100000 ETH.

From slack:

What is the total ETH amount available to the public ?
95947 ETH. It's 22345 individuals X 3.6 ETH each and 250 early public contributors which have 15505 ETH in total.
adChain

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

I know Chinese entities were banned from doing ICO's in China, but can Chinese citizens particpate in ICO's?
toonwer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

I know Chinese entities were banned from doing ICO's in China, but can Chinese citizens particpate in ICO's?
From kybers slack:
We have decided to *exclude* Chinese nationals/citizens in the KyberNetwork public token sale from September 15 to 17.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:56:33 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 09:31:35 PM by Olatunjex

Would like to know the exchange and the price when it eventually get to the market

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:02:22 PM

I have never heard about it before. Maybe it is a good ICO. I do not know Sad
I suggest that you should join Change-bank ICO because they are very great and awesome :d
is this a bank ICO similar Hero token. I think Hero token will fail because China ban ICO. they have back from Alibaba but this time is hard for them
hero token is not china ico,  its base in Philippine it won't affect it that much  just that Chinese may  not be able to buy the token

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

I just hope that the Ethereum price is stable until then.
toonwer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

I just hope that the Ethereum price is stable until then.
That would be great, seriously. But the volatility of eth price, however, is unpredictable.
HODL It

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:40:48 AM

I am willing to buy 3ETH worth of KyberNetwork Crystal (KNC) tokens for someone.

I know I'm new here, don't have a reputation as a upstanding member (yet), and there's plenty of people around who want to get something for nothing - steal your money.

I am whitelisted and can provide proof my ETH address was added to the smart contract. I'll be able to buy your 3ETH no problem as all user contribution amounts are capped at 3.60 ETH during the first 24 hours of the ICO.

I preferably want to deal with only one person as to keep things relatively simple. (If you're someone who's been around here for awhile, that's a plus.)

If you would like me to buy you 3ETH worth of KNC, please let me know how you would like to handle the transaction. I will do what's in my power to make this a pleasant transaction for both of us so we can both happily go our separate ways once the transaction is over.

I think it's possible to send ETH multiple times to the smart contract so if you're willing to send small amounts of ETH, than let me buy the KNC tokens, let me send them to you and repeat the process, that's fine with me. (Obviously all transaction costs would be on you.)

But again, please let me know how you would like to handle to transaction if you would like to do things differently and we'll work it out.

I would like remuneration for the value of my whitelisted account and time processing the order(s).

Please only enquire if you are serious (I may get a lot of replies) and let me know how you would like to handle this transaction. Scammers will be caught and won't receive a reply.

Please Note: I am NOT selling my account, please don't ask me to sell my account to you, I will not sell my account under any circumstances.
PureEU

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

I am willing to buy 3ETH worth of KyberNetwork Crystal (KNC) tokens for someone.

I know I'm new here, don't have a reputation as a upstanding member (yet), and there's plenty of people around who want to get something for nothing - steal your money.

I am whitelisted and can provide proof my ETH address was added to the smart contract. I'll be able to buy your 3ETH no problem as all user contribution amounts are capped at 3.60 ETH during the first 24 hours of the ICO.

I preferably want to deal with only one person as to keep things relatively simple. (If you're someone who's been around here for awhile, that's a plus.)

If you would like me to buy you 3ETH worth of KNC, please let me know how you would like to handle the transaction. I will do what's in my power to make this a pleasant transaction for both of us so we can both happily go our separate ways once the transaction is over.

I think it's possible to send ETH multiple times to the smart contract so if you're willing to send small amounts of ETH, than let me buy the KNC tokens, let me send them to you and repeat the process, that's fine with me. (Obviously all transaction costs would be on you.)

But again, please let me know how you would like to handle to transaction if you would like to do things differently and we'll work it out.

I would like remuneration for the value of my whitelisted account and time processing the order(s).

Please only enquire if you are serious (I may get a lot of replies) and let me know how you would like to handle this transaction. Scammers will be caught and won't receive a reply.

Please Note: I am NOT selling my account, please don't ask me to sell my account to you, I will not sell my account under any circumstances.

Sending you a PM now.
HODL It

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Sending you a PM now.

I've sent you are reply!
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

I unfortunately had to sell my whitelist due to the country ban, which is very frustrating. Does anyone know when the tokens will be released to people who are whitelisted? Are they immediately releasing or waiting until the end of the ICO?

cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

I unfortunately had to sell my whitelist due to the country ban, which is very frustrating. Does anyone know when the tokens will be released to people who are whitelisted? Are they immediately releasing or waiting until the end of the ICO?

Immediately... if you had read the twitter/kyber blog, you would know that.

But frozen till Sept 24 when it becomes tradeable.
blokHed

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:53:57 PM

Immediately... if you had read the twitter/kyber blog, you would know that.

But frozen till Sept 24 when it becomes tradeable.

If released immediately, are you saying it is tied to the ETH address and viewable immediately?
If so, does that mean that if I have the Token Contract Address, Token Ticker Symbol, Decimals, it can be immediately traded on ED, even if considered frozen until later date?
visions-ri

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

Anybody has some account to sell?
scwitte

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

Only 3.6 eth p.p. thats only 1k..... Cry Embarrassedand 250  early members: 15,000 ETH!!!!! But hopefully 10x return  Grin

letsgoman

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

Are people really selling whitelists?

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:09:15 AM

Are people really selling whitelists?

They definitely were but I imagine there was quite a bit of scamming going on. I wish I could have sold mine but it was attached to my main email so it wouldn't have been worth it. The whitelist registration phase is over now so if you were thinking of selling yours it's too late.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: