Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 70997 times)
kurt10

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:16:11 AM

Hi im interested buying 5 whitelisted Kyber account drop me a message.

hello@micjavier.com

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:25:55 AM

A new question is that can Chinese people participate the ico of kyber as new policies are put out these days, if not, can people from other countries consume all the shares?

Jumgirl

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

So I purchase a whitelisted email from someone that has not gone through the KYC procedure, without them giving me the full details of the email (password). I went through with setting up the account and uploading my own documents as well as ether wallet and passed the KYC procedure. Is there any risk still involved?

Can the original owner of the email re-upload another set of documents to the KYC and have everything changed?
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:03:06 AM

Kyber ICO seems more of a headache than the profit. There are already many options that can substitute kyber and it's not something special that'll gain 90% volume.

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Don't be stupid and buy into the Whitelist email offers by Newbies and Jr Members on this thread

All of them are SCAMs
sephir0th

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

Does Kyber pass the Howey Test? i.e considered a security
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

I will give 3,5 ether for a slack account, message me !

Why would you pay 3.5 ETH for a slack account when the individual cap for the Kyber ICO
is going to be roughly 2 ETH?

This makes zero sense and I strongly advise you against doing this.
Why would you pay a more than 100 % premium to the actual possible
maximum contribution?
octalink

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:31:10 AM

Selling whitelisted and approved after KYC accounts for Kyber Network tokensale.

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
1. I send you email and password from crystal.kyber.network, you verify that it is legit and passed KYC.
2. I send an email to you from that email to prove it is my email.
3. You pay.
4. I send you the private key for whitelisted Ethereum account, password from email address.
5. You change password from email so I don't have access to the email.
6. You send a message to Kyber (you should send it between 8 and 10 sept) to change a whitelisted Ethereum account to your own adress so I don't have access to your money except 0.9 ETH you sent me.

You may not send email to Kyber to change a whitelisted address, but then I have access to the private key, that is not good.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jonfdoue@yahoo.com

bought accounts from this guy, excellent seller ! no problems during the selling and things went as the list above says  Grin
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

Selling whitelisted and approved after KYC accounts for Kyber Network tokensale.

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
1. I send you email and password from crystal.kyber.network, you verify that it is legit and passed KYC.
3. You pay.
4. I send you the private key for whitelisted Ethereum account, password from email address.
6. You send a message to Kyber (you should send it between 8 and 10 sept) to change a whitelisted Ethereum account to your own adress so I don't have access to your money except 0.9 ETH you sent me.

You may not send email to Kyber to change a whitelisted address, but then I have access to the private key, that is not good.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jonfdoue@yahoo.com

bought accounts from this guy, excellent seller ! no problems during the selling and things went as the list above says  Grin

Be careful people. This looks highly suspicious. Don't pay anything until you are 100% verified and have full control first.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

since China ban ico, will Chinese still be able to participate in kyber ico and i wonder how American did in the past projects, wish the regulation doesnt spread too much
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1042
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
3. You pay.

A just made ID buying something from a Just made ID and leaving a positive review confirms the seller to be a SCAM

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

since China ban ico, will Chinese still be able to participate in kyber ico and i wonder how American did in the past projects, wish the regulation doesnt spread too much

I have the same concern about the kyber ICO on Chinese aera since a lot of Chinese investors were listed on the white list, how will they?
BTCProfit69

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

I'm selling kyber whitelist email address+password.
KYC u fill it up on ur own.

Have few slots remaining.

jasondewing23

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Selling 3 whitelisted emails.
Sold 10 so far, all happy customers.

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@pidmail.com

ciupermotin

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

HY. I have 2 whitelisted account. 0.7 eth/1 account. mess me if you are interested. mail : spikeee2005@yahoo.com.have a nice day!
sanducu

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Selling my kyber account. ms me
octalink

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
3. You pay.

A just made ID buying something from a Just made ID and leaving a positive review confirms the seller to be a SCAM

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
3. You pay.

Be careful people. This looks highly suspicious. Don't pay anything until you are 100% verified and have full control first.

this isn't a scam, here is our conversation and how things were done...
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FBlze"><a href="//imgur.com/FBlze"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/FBlze
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
3. You pay.

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
3. You pay.

this isn't a scam, here is our conversation and how things were done...
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FBlze"><a href="//imgur.com/FBlze"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/FBlze

Ignore the people calling scams. I've sold 8 accounts so far with no problems. Seems like you're legit too. Wish people would stop assuming things.

jasondewing23

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@pidmail.com

Heisen_berg

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:22 PM

0.8 ETH each.

This guy is full of crap...

I emailed him and asked for 2 things:

1) Give me the exact email address I am buying so I can verify on crystal.kyber.network
2) Send me an email from that specific email address to prove you own it.

He didn't do either of these...stay away!

If anyone has a REAL account they'd like to sell...please PM me. I'm not messing around and will pay FAST...but I need to see actual proof mentioned above in steps 1 and 2, not just screenshots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: