Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas - Bitcointalk Software for Windows  (Read 369 times)
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:59:48 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share ideas for BCT which we want to go on forum with ease, lightweight and keep it online.

I think it's hassle to go on this forum since Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome latest updates f**ked up when you do multiple tabs then you don't switch in more than 5 minutes, it'll load again it's like it refreshes itself but it's not (Which eats data). I want to tell you not all countries have fully access to internet which means internet subscription is not "unlimited!". I know site loads like 100kb to 500kb (depends on forum with images, etc..) but in my country has data cap with high price subscription (When you reached daily data capacity, your internet speed will drop to 5% or even worse which is very frustrating to wait to load the site). Also their updates that every time you use the 2 browser longer, RAM get sudden increase (I used to like those browsers before 2008-2014).

I hope someone understands me and someone will make BTC software with live chat someday.

If you want to know what speed I experienced in my country,

2MBPS - Wireless 3G Network (1$/day - 800MB/day cap)
5MBPS - Wireless 4G+/4+ (LTE-A) Network (1$/day - 800MB/day cap)
12MBPS - Wired (26$/month - 1GB cap)
52MBPS - Fibr Optic Wired (68$/month - 150GB/monthly cap)

Your friendly bitcointalker,
~Franz

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:25:19 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share ideas for BCT which we want to go on forum with ease, lightweight and keep it online.

I think it's hassle to go on this forum since Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome latest updates f**ked up when you do multiple tabs then you don't switch in more than 5 minutes, it'll load again it's like it refreshes itself but it's not (Which eats data). I want to tell you not all countries have fully access to internet which means internet subscription is not "unlimited!". I know site loads like 100kb to 500kb (depends on forum with images, etc..) but in my country has data cap with high price subscription (When you reached daily data capacity, your internet speed will drop to 5% or even worse which is very frustrating to wait to load the site). Also their updates that every time you use the 2 browser longer, RAM get sudden increase (I used to like those browsers before 2008-2014).

I hope someone understands me and someone will make BTC software with live chat someday.

~Franz
I understand your concern since I used to suffer from a problem similar to yours. The best solution I have to counter that is to use an outdated version of chrome and firefox so that it wont load again after 5 mins. For the ram getting sudden increase when running the two browsers for a long time, I solved it when I changed my hardware from a dual core cpu with 2gb ram to a quadcore cpu with 4gb ram I know it might not be the best solution for some but for me I have to do it since my old cpu's motherboard got broken.
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

~Franz
I understand your concern since I used to suffer from a problem similar to yours. The best solution I have to counter that is to use an outdated version of chrome and firefox so that it wont load again after 5 mins. For the ram getting sudden increase when running the two browsers for a long time, I solved it when I changed my hardware from a dual core cpu with 2gb ram to a quadcore cpu with 4gb ram I know it might not be the best solution for some but for me I have to do it since my old cpu's motherboard got broken.

Thank you very much sir, I'll download the outdated version when I renewed my internet subscription. I'm using a laptop connected to solar battery power and I want to aim 0$ or 0BTC electric bill and doing BTC farms, I'm still poor to afford a decent or gaming pc for btc mining.

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

This is an interesting article about this problem. https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-powered-mesh-networks-at-least-a-decade-away-says-andreas-antonopoulos/  But I think Elon Musk (Satoshi) will solve it with satellites, much sooner, maybe by 2020 we will all have super fast internet for $20 a month, or free. There was an ICO about a month ago for a new app that allows you to sell your phone data, DENT.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

I'm trying to move away from Google and Windows. They are both significant globalist organisations, and against the underlying philosophy of Bitcoin. Their data harvesting and forced advertising make computing insecure and inefficient if you have a less than optimum setup. Some Linux variants seem to be easy to use these days, and are much more efficient. It also means that you won't be supporting an organisation that is trying to enforce mandatory poisoning of healthy babies through vaccination.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

This is an interesting article about this problem. https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-powered-mesh-networks-at-least-a-decade-away-says-andreas-antonopoulos/  But I think Elon Musk (Satoshi) will solve it with satellites, much sooner, maybe by 2020 we will all have super fast internet for $20 a month, or free. There was an ICO about a month ago for a new app that allows you to sell your phone data, DENT.
Wow that's very good project, I wish this project will solve the scamming of networks in my country because they do advertise "UNLIMITED INTERNET" but in reality it decreases the speed when it reaches the daily data cap.

I want real "UNLIMITED" internet even the speed is like 7.2mbps and cheaper subscription monthly, more power bitcointalkers!

~Franz

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

That’s Ok! At least you have something which is better than nothing. Many do not have a laptop with solar battery and you are also smart. One day you will be able to afford all what you want to because you are trying to make some bitcoins. Don't be upset and you are also a part of bitcoin community. So chill!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:48:20 PM

I'm trying to move away from Google and Windows. They are both significant globalist organisations, and against the underlying philosophy of Bitcoin. Their data harvesting and forced advertising make computing insecure and inefficient if you have a less than optimum setup. Some Linux variants seem to be easy to use these days, and are much more efficient. It also means that you won't be supporting an organisation that is trying to enforce mandatory poisoning of healthy babies through vaccination.
Wow! Accurately put!

OP,I don't know if I should explain it to you technically but software for windows would consume more in terms of resources than just running a browser.That also means writing a software for Mac/Linux.Too bad you have an expensive internet ,I would only suggest you to use a less heavy browser like opera or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: