Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (I GOT THE ACCOUNT BACK!!!!) Bitcointalk account with the name "Frost" stolen  (Read 4109 times)
FrostOriginal (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

I still need help.
theymos has assimilated your account for scam purposes.
Ah, the "social campaign. Must be earning him a pretty penny.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111476.msg21142262#msg21142262

Oh, there is GideonGono again, and others!

I wouldn't be surprised....

- Account selling allowed in this forum
- Blatant scams allowed
- Database leaked (probably sold)
- The "hacker" can takeover account and change email, while original account creator doesn't get notification about email change
- The "hacker" can change profile picture, account creator couldn't
- No help from admin or staff to get accounts back (the forum is filling of hack complains)

What a scammy forum this is. They push away loyal users and don't give them support when their accounts are hacked but they feed this mothefucker account mafia instead. But really, who knows, maybe they are even involved in this.
I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?Your account was probably hacked by someone who knows your password - you downloaded a phishing program that have keylogs implemented that steals your passwords - You went through a phising website that steal passwords.Do some research before talking non-sense.If you want staff help,you have to sign a message from an adress that was in your account.Otherwise staff wouldn't believe that you are the true owner of that hacked account.

Bullshit. The password was leaked, I promise you. There is zero chance that I downloaded a keylogger lol. As same as there is zero chance that I clicked on a link to a phising website. I work in the IT sector, I am not like you grandaddy who clicks throught the internet like a non-swimmer swims through the water.

Don't tell me what to do... I post here until this is resolved.
Staff members don't have time for you.Either you sign a message using a stacked adress in your account and send to them via pm either don't contact them saying that your account got "hacked" without any proof that you own actually that account otherwise don't expect a single pm from them.And I'm not saying what you should do.You posted here seeking for help,I told you the solution.Accept it or not that's your own freaking problem.Good bye

I am not the offender here, I am victim and I have enough proof. The fact that a posted bitcoin address is the only way to get accounts back here, shows that something is trully wrong here. Again, if you want to defend the hacker, go on, but I can't follow your logic. You must be very interested to blame me as a victim here.

Maybe you're really into this shit too? I tell you what, the "Frost" account is now worthless anyway... I gonna stalk him through the forum- Whenever he writes something with my account, I gonna quote him and tell the people what kind of a scamming motherfucker he is. In case I get banned for this, it'll be the last time I open this forum, because it would just show that they support hackers, but oppose loyal forum members.

Again...

- How comes my email was changed without notification?
- How comes he could change the profile picture?
- Why is he not joining this thread?
- Why can't mods/admins not set the mail back to the old one so that I can recover the account?
- Why is it only possible via posted BTC address?
- Could it be that the guy behind my account hates to use Google translate or why don't I get a chance to check his German grammar?
- Why are you defending hackers? What is your goal?

I tell you something, you can continue defending the hacker.... I gonna update this thread every day until my issue is either resolved or I am banned (which would tell me that mods are behind account stealing). It's that easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

I will check in tomorrow. Good luck.
I have negotiated the return of accounts before (free of any charge), if you still want it back(?) i am willing to help.
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:18:46 AM

I will check in tomorrow. Good luck.
I have negotiated the return of accounts before (free of any charge), if you still want it back(?) i am willing to help.

Of course I want my account back. Not sure how you want to negotiate, I even wrote Theymos on Reddit and got no reply there. You'd be my hero if you can do magic to get my account back  Grin
xiaocong

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

no way,they are too busy,there are so many accounts that has been hacked.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

I'm not interested in this kind of accusation that confesses he is me, it's a funny joke LOL....... and I do not need to respond to things like this, because if you keep talking about something that is not clear and that all you talk about is shitpost, spampost, bullshit whatever you want. LOL.....

I can also just to create a new account and claim to be rizzlarollaOriginal and I request rizzlarolla account to be returned because rizzlarolla account has been stolen LOL..... LOL..... it is a joke and not be must responded.

Common, the account you use was never used to talk about sports. I am not into sports. You're a scammer. Just give me my account back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.0
You're lazy as fuck, instead of creating your own account, you hacked mine... what is wrong in your life? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new
Are you stupid or something? Give me my account back! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new
You hack accounts, and now you think you are a Bitcoin expert? Stop talking shit and give me my account back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.0
Of course he is. Do you wonder why the forum account I use to write this is called "FrostOriginal" and his forum account is called "Frost"? It's because the account he is using belongs to me. He hacked my account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new

He is involved in shady things, otherwise he would not steal forum accounts.
Stop talking shit with my account.... you're an account hacker. Give my account back!

OP really have exaggerate been claiming you are me, mathefucker.. I'm very sure OP is just jealous of me because OP is not accepted in the social campaign and then OP wants to drop me and hoping that DT members can tag me for red trust. LOL......
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:13:53 PM by FrostOriginal

Frost... I have a couple of questions....

- Wie sind deine Deutsch Kenntnisse?
- Du hast vor einiger Zeit 2 GPU's gekauft. In welches Bundesland hat der Verkäufer sie geliefert? Und aus welchem Bundesland kamen sie?
- Hast du von diesen GPU's ein Foto gemacht nachdem sie angekommen sind?
- Wieviel hast du für beide CPU's bezahlt und mit welcher Währung?
- Kannst du von der gleichen Adresse eine Transaktion machen mit einer Notiz?
- Kannst du dem Verkäufer via Privatnachricht nochmals die Trackingnummer der Lieferung geben?
- Wie lautet dein Vorname?
- Warum habe ich in meinem Email Postfach Benachrichtigungen zu dem vorher genannten Verkaufsstrang mit den Karten?
- Woher hast du den Account? Hast du ihn selbst gehackt mit Hilfe des Datenbank Leaks oder hast du den Account von jemanden gekauft?
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:21:25 PM

I'm not interested in this kind of accusation that confesses he is me, it's a funny joke LOL....... and I do not need to respond to things like this, because if you keep talking about something that is not clear and that all you talk about is shitpost, spampost, bullshit whatever you want. LOL.....

OP really have exaggerate been claiming you are me, mathefucker.. I'm very sure OP is just jealous of me because OP is not accepted in the social campaign and then OP wants to drop me and hoping that DT members can tag me for red trust. LOL......

Did your English get worse? Why did you English get worse out of the sudden? 

FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

I'm not interested in this kind of accusation that confesses he is me, it's a funny joke LOL

Oh yes, we both will indeed have a very funny time from now on. To make some things clear for you...

1. You won't scam any people with my account. From now on, my account "Frost" is my start page in my browser. Whenever I see a new post of you, I gonna link people to this thread here.
2. I still hope you answer my German questions. I'd like to check your German grammar but probably I will have to laugh about a silly Google translation.
3. Celeborne got an email from me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965120 and I wonder if you can write him a mail too? But you amateur, you don't even have access to my mail address. All you got was a password from a leaked forum database. Hopefully Celeborne will join our conversation here. I told him some details via Email that you simply can't know. Uh, and by the way, you don't even have access to my wallet. Why am I the only person who could sign a message from an address that I used to trade with Celeborne?

You scammer will have a hard time here in this forum. I gonna stalk  you in this forum so that nobody will get scammed by you. This thread here will be up for a very long time until my issue is resolved. I can't stand it if people want to scam others with my account.
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

Frost...

- Is there are reason why you can't speak German anymore?

- Is there are reason why your login IP's are now different?
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

I still need help.
theymos has assimilated your account for scam purposes.
Ah, the "social campaign. Must be earning him a pretty penny.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111476.msg21142262#msg21142262

Oh, there is GideonGono again, and others!

I wouldn't be surprised....

- Account selling allowed in this forum
- Blatant scams allowed
- Database leaked (probably sold)
- The "hacker" can takeover account and change email, while original account creator doesn't get notification about email change
- The "hacker" can change profile picture, account creator couldn't
- No help from admin or staff to get accounts back (the forum is filling of hack complains)

What a scammy forum this is. They push away loyal users and don't give them support when their accounts are hacked but they feed this mothefucker account mafia instead. But really, who knows, maybe they are even involved in this.
I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?Your account was probably hacked by someone who knows your password - you downloaded a phishing program that have keylogs implemented that steals your passwords - You went through a phising website that steal passwords.Do some research before talking non-sense.If you want staff help,you have to sign a message from an adress that was in your account.Otherwise staff wouldn't believe that you are the true owner of that hacked account.

Bullshit. The password was leaked, I promise you. There is zero chance that I downloaded a keylogger lol. As same as there is zero chance that I clicked on a link to a phising website. I work in the IT sector, I am not like you grandaddy who clicks throught the internet like a non-swimmer swims through the water.

Don't tell me what to do... I post here until this is resolved.
Staff members don't have time for you.Either you sign a message using a stacked adress in your account and send to them via pm either don't contact them saying that your account got "hacked" without any proof that you own actually that account otherwise don't expect a single pm from them.And I'm not saying what you should do.You posted here seeking for help,I told you the solution.Accept it or not that's your own freaking problem.Good bye

I am not the offender here, I am victim and I have enough proof. The fact that a posted bitcoin address is the only way to get accounts back here, shows that something is trully wrong here. Again, if you want to defend the hacker, go on, but I can't follow your logic. You must be very interested to blame me as a victim here.

Maybe you're really into this shit too? I tell you what, the "Frost" account is now worthless anyway... I gonna stalk him through the forum- Whenever he writes something with my account, I gonna quote him and tell the people what kind of a scamming motherfucker he is. In case I get banned for this, it'll be the last time I open this forum, because it would just show that they support hackers, but oppose loyal forum members.

Again...

- How comes my email was changed without notification?
- How comes he could change the profile picture?
- Why is he not joining this thread?
- Why can't mods/admins not set the mail back to the old one so that I can recover the account?
- Why is it only possible via posted BTC address?
- Could it be that the guy behind my account hates to use Google translate or why don't I get a chance to check his German grammar?
- Why are you defending hackers? What is your goal?

I tell you something, you can continue defending the hacker.... I gonna update this thread every day until my issue is either resolved or I am banned (which would tell me that mods are behind account stealing). It's that easy.

Maybe your account was hacked and sold out, There is nothing to worry about if you can proof that the account is yours.
Mail badbears your old email address of your account with the last bitcoin address you used on the account.
Maybe that will help
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:55:46 PM by rizzlarolla

Waiting for yahoo to reply,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075036.msg21167848#msg21167848

Linked post updated!
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:52:50 PM

Thank you for helping.

I also contacted the Forum admin Cyrus now, maybe he can look into my case.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

Thank you for helping.

I also contacted the Forum admin Cyrus now, maybe he can look into my case.

I was in the same predicament as you a few months back. I believe my info was sold on the dark web after the bitcointalk database had been compromised about a year ago; probably the same as you.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hacked-bitcointalk-org-user-data-goes-up-for-sale-on-dark-web/

Good luck getting an admin to look at your case; its never going to happen. Best to take things into your own hands.

I recommend getting fellow members to blacklist the account as to render it useless for any nefarious purposes then try to negotiate with the terrorist.

In my case I paid a rather trivial extortion fee and was able to regain access to my account.

Good Luck.

FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

Yeah, that is most likely the case here too. I didn't change the password for the "Frost" account after the leak. I am very sure this was just a kid surfing the dark web (lol) and found the leaked passwords and randomly tried accs where passwords weren't changed. Considering that account selling is allowed in this forum, it might also just be one of those kids who did spend a fortune on a stolen account. What ever happened, the account is now useless to the person who is using it, that's promised.

The "Frost" account is already rendered useless. I will qoute all of his posts and link the people to this thread here. Also this thread here will be updated until the case is resolved. And I am serious about this. I will update this thread until the "Frost" account is under my control or until the "Frost" account is banned. The account is pretty much useless now.

I won't give up until this is resolved and I will not pay money to a third world kid to get my account back. Instead I will destroy the reputation of the account.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:36:31 PM

Yeah, that is most likely the case here too. I didn't change the password for the "Frost" account after the leak. I am very sure this was just a kid surfing the dark web (lol) and found the leaked passwords and randomly tried accs where passwords weren't changed. Considering that account selling is allowed in this forum, it might also just be one of those kids who did spend a fortune on a stolen account. What ever happened, the account is now useless to the person who is using it, that's promised.

The "Frost" account is already rendered useless. I will qoute all of his posts and link the people to this thread here. Also this thread here will be updated until the case is resolved. And I am serious about this. I will update this thread until the "Frost" account is under my control or until the "Frost" account is banned. The account is pretty much useless now.

I won't give up until this is resolved and I will not pay money to a third world kid to get my account back. Instead I will destroy the reputation of the account.

Good man.
Does theymos live in the third world?

megashira1 priming you up to pay.
"I was in the same predicament as you a few months back."
How many accounts do you have megashira1? What happened?
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:47:49 PM

As said, most likely it's a kiddy hiding behind my hero account. Who else is surfing the dark web? Then also the pretty broken English, I'd be surprised if the person is not living in the third world.

There is zero chance that I will pay to get my account back. Every single post he makes in the forum will now have a quote signature from me with a link to this thread.

Hey person behind the Frost account, you had the balls to tell us your opinion in this thread. Can you now please answer my German questions? Or did you lose the ability to write in German?
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

I will not pay money to a third world kid to get my account back. Instead I will destroy the reputation of the account.

Well, is deal.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:55:21 PM

I will not pay money to a third world kid to get my account back. Instead I will destroy the reputation of the account.

Well, is deal.

(you dick - sig)
if you give the account back, i may not need to dig further.
FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:58:16 PM

Well, is deal.

You lost the ability to write German, huh? What a lazy whore you are... too stupid to create your own account. What is your native language?

FrostOriginal (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:04:35 PM

He can openly confess that he is stealing accounts but yet no admin support here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: