Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $4000 the perfect time to buy  (Read 4742 times)
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:06:25 PM

As long as you look at bitcoin as a long term investment and believe that it will gain value over time, 4k, 5k, 6k etc are all good price ranges to buy.  If you want to trade, that's a different story though.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

Because we are just give you advice and speculation.
Also you know that nobody know the price of bitcoin in future.
So why you are wasting your time, if you know that in future bitcoin will have highest price.
But i will point out only one thing, that if you want long term investment than it is better for you, to buy the bitcoin right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

As long as we believe in bitcoin, current price is the best for buying bitcoin. Because, if we already have bitcoin it's easier for us to make money by utilizing bitcoin. And profit that can be achieved isn't disappointing.
And bitcoin is stable here in the range of $4k for quiet a long time so there is not a chance that it is gonna go lower than that, so it is wise to buy bitcoin right now before it reaches $5k once again.

Sound advice yesterday. I think people should read this post several times before buying or selling.
Make your own decisions, don't believe what idiots on the internet post, they are just making shit up and passing it off as informed facts.

so again
bitcoin is stable here in the range of $4k for quiet a long time so there is not a chance that it is gonna go lower than that
you can read plenty of kwukduck quotes for poor predictions in the other direction, but make you own decisions!
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

As long as you look at bitcoin as a long term investment and believe that it will gain value over time, 4k, 5k, 6k etc are all good price ranges to buy.  If you want to trade, that's a different story though.
For long term investment then price ranges wont really matter since you do believe on its potential price in the future which would eventually reach up the profits that you do expect but on active trading it would really be on different story for now as op ask on the 4k range is the perfect time to buy i would say it wont.Checking on its latest price we are already on 3.8k range and possible decrease even more lower on upcoming days would really be there.We should be attentive on the possible dip prices in able to get in on the lowest price as possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

For long term investment then price ranges wont really matter since you do believe on its potential price in the future which would eventually reach up the profits that you do expect but on active trading it would really be on different story for now as op ask on the 4k range is the perfect time to buy i would say it wont.Checking on its latest price we are already on 3.8k range and possible decrease even more lower on upcoming days would really be there.We should be attentive on the possible dip prices in able to get in on the lowest price as possible.
As of now since I don't have cash to buy some btc ,I didn't look much on bitcoin graph. It's too annoying that it will increases a bit then later an hour it falls little by little again, will look on it maybe by December and will hope that my btc thag I hold will increase by that time.
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

The perfect time to buy was back at 500$ 4000 is so high kind of insane the drop is coming

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

The perfect time to buy was back at 500$ 4000 is so high kind of insane the drop is coming
wow that's a big crash to happen if price drop till that value I think its hard to push it to that level maybe 3k still there to approach and moving back to
OP if you are interested for a long journey, you don't need to ask but buy then keep it stored from a safe wallet and forget about it after a year or two
then see if what would be the results.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:18:05 PM

As of now since I don't have cash to buy some btc ,I didn't look much on bitcoin graph. It's too annoying that it will increases a bit then later an hour it falls little by little again, will look on it maybe by December and will hope that my btc thag I hold will increase by that time.
If you want to hold your Bitcoin in short term till December, I think you should have some target around the $6,000 to $ 5,000 price range. Because this range is reasonable when the cryptocurrency market recovery after FUD.
cashodler

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

We might see $2000 in 2 months... you know a lot of FUD and November fork (Core vs Miners) isn't even here yet.

If you remember the FUD from July befoer August 1, then expect something twice as big in November.

Buying now, long term, wont matter much, but if you want more bitcoins, then wait.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

We might see $2000 in 2 months... you know a lot of FUD and November fork (Core vs Miners) isn't even here yet.

If you remember the FUD from July befoer August 1, then expect something twice as big in November.

Buying now, long term, wont matter much, but if you want more bitcoins, then wait.
May be or may be not. who knows! But, I really doubt this huge fall as you guess. Bitcoin Value falls as China plans to close local exchanges. Not only this but many continuously FUD news and panic selling the main reason of this situation.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

Its up to you if you think bitcoin price is good to buy. Because for me this is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now the price is down and its alwaredy 3900 dollars and for sure it will increase again after fee days or few weeks. But many people said bitcoin price decrease more or it become 3k dollars youcan wait if you want but we dont know if its truly happen this month or next month. But i hope bitcoin price will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

Personally I think 4k is a good entry point, bitcoin was nearly at 5k only a little over a week ago and will likely hit that level again soon. However no one can predict the future with certainty so be cautious with what you invest.

slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

Considering just buying a few bitcoin around $4000. What are your opinions? Should I wait until it drops in September? Will it drop in October because of the hard fork, or will it go up because everyone wants to get their share of the fork coin? Will whales push the price down in September so they can accumulate it cheaper?

I still think that bitcoin should go down as $3,000 or so, because the market was bullish for months and it has to turn into a bearish market. This bring a negative effect to the bitcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Just like somebody mentioned, there is no perfect time for buying bitcoin. I always buy but the percentage of what i buy defer from time to time! If market is bullish i buy certain percentage of my wealth. And if market is bearish, I buy a little bit more!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:53:23 PM

Yes i think it is the perfect time because who knows how much it is going to rise up and what if it is $4k this week and like $10k next month 5then the people who did not believe will regret that

they selled it and the people who bought it will have profit.
Absolutely perfect to buy now because with the passage of time the value will increase not decrease. I suggest that 4500$ would also be perfect for buying bitcoin because the price is expecting very high in 2018. So I think in the range of 4000-5000 it is good time to buy.

People are of the view that the price will go down from 4000$ but they are in sweet dream and it is not expected in the history of bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

With bitcoin nothing seems to be a right price or a perfect price to make a buying. Everything purely depends on the users benefit expectation. If the user consider it an asset in the wallet or as an investment, then can buy and earn or double the investment.
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:20 PM

It is best to buy at 4200 or above or wait for at least 3,500. I advise you not to hurry.

CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

no one can be sure what will happen in the future.if you want to wait,i think you can wait until november because i think there will be another panic sell.for now bitcoin is stable,if you want to buy go for it.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:22 PM

The best perfect time to buy is ranging $3,600 - $4,000 as of the moment and while we are not bouncing back at $4,500 so it is still good time for buying.

It is best to buy at 4200 or above or wait for at least 3,500. I advise you not to hurry.

Why not to hurry? After the amazon acceptance of bitcoin? There's a need to hurry because the price is getting higher after good news are coming out.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Yes i think it is the perfect time because who knows how much it is going to rise up and what if it is $4k this week and like $10k next month 5then the people who did not believe will regret that

they selled it and the people who bought it will have profit.
Absolutely perfect to buy now because with the passage of time the value will increase not decrease. I suggest that 4500$ would also be perfect for buying bitcoin because the price is expecting very high in 2018. So I think in the range of 4000-5000 it is good time to buy.

People are of the view that the price will go down from 4000$ but they are in sweet dream and it is not expected in the history of bitcoin.

Most traders are pointing at $4100 as the key moment. Whatever happens before $4100 is pretty much irrelevant. Honestly im feeling pretty nervous about the current situation, it is a coin flip really. It's going to be 50/50. It either breaks $4100 and we go to the moon or we crash pretty badly. I chose to believe we will break $4100 because we are making progress, we were flirting with $3400 a couple of days ago which is the last resistance before we descent into hell, so we are just $150 away from our goal, let's keep pushing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: