Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $4000 the perfect time to buy  (Read 4742 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

Yes i think it is the perfect time because who knows how much it is going to rise up and what if it is $4k this week and like $10k next month 5then the people who did not believe will regret that

they selled it and the people who bought it will have profit.
Absolutely perfect to buy now because with the passage of time the value will increase not decrease. I suggest that 4500$ would also be perfect for buying bitcoin because the price is expecting very high in 2018. So I think in the range of 4000-5000 it is good time to buy.

People are of the view that the price will go down from 4000$ but they are in sweet dream and it is not expected in the history of bitcoin.

Most traders are pointing at $4100 as the key moment. Whatever happens before $4100 is pretty much irrelevant. Honestly im feeling pretty nervous about the current situation, it is a coin flip really. It's going to be 50/50. It either breaks $4100 and we go to the moon or we crash pretty badly. I chose to believe we will break $4100 because we are making progress, we were flirting with $3400 a couple of days ago which is the last resistance before we descent into hell, so we are just $150 away from our goal, let's keep pushing.
Go to the moon or go to the hell haha, that is the truth of the picture chart price of Bitcoin at the present. But I think Bitcoin will keep in this price range, does not down or up because the capital of whales are transfering to altcoin on the market.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:25:13 PM

Yes i think it is the perfect time because who knows how much it is going to rise up and what if it is $4k this week and like $10k next month 5then the people who did not believe will regret that

Absolutely perfect to buy now because with the passage of time the value will increase not decrease. I suggest that 4500$ would also be perfect for buying bitcoin because the price is expecting very high in 2018. So I think in the range of 4000-5000 it is good time to buy.

People are of the view that the price will go down from 4000$ but they are in sweet dream and it is not expected in the history of bitcoin.

Most traders are pointing at $4100 as the key moment. Whatever happens before $4100 is pretty much irrelevant. Honestly im feeling pretty nervous about the current situation, it is a coin flip really. It's going to be 50/50. It either breaks $4100 and we go to the moon or we crash pretty badly. I chose to believe we will break $4100 because we are making progress, we were flirting with $3400 a couple of days ago which is the last resistance before we descent into hell, so we are just $150 away from our goal, let's keep pushing.

You definitely have to flip a coin to decide. If it is heads, buy one Bitcoin. If it is tails, but two!! We might just be about to see Bitcoin take off, without China.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

I think now isn't the best time to buy despite the price being fairly stable. When we reach the end of the month the price will either shoot up or fall towards 3k again. I think probably it will be upwards because a few things have indicated good news from China but we shall see.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

I think now isn't the best time to buy despite the price being fairly stable. When we reach the end of the month the price will either shoot up or fall towards 3k again. I think probably it will be upwards because a few things have indicated good news from China but we shall see.

If the price goes up, then today is the best time to buy. It seems to me that China has no influence on the price of bitcoins. Negative news has already lost its relevance

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

Guys, in the past we dropped a slow as to $150 in early 2015, do remember the panic back then?
Most of the investors cried that this is the end of BTC and it's impossible for BTC to ever cross $1000 barrier ever again.
As we can see Bitcoin crossed $5000 this year and when the price dropped to the $4000 some pessimists started to cry that it won't ever cross $5k again?
If you are so worried about bitcoin volatility then why are you even here, because volatility is the name of the game of BTC trading.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Go to the moon or go to the hell haha, that is the truth of the picture chart price of Bitcoin at the present. But I think Bitcoin will keep in this price range, does not down or up because the capital of whales are transfering to altcoin on the market.

We are having a hard time to break the $4000 barrier now. I also believed that $4100 is critical because as you have mentioned if we go and surge ahead with this price, its possible that we can go to the moon. That's why I keep a mental note to see if we can go thorough with it. But as of the moment, that is not the case. I hope there are a lot of new faces willing to enter with the current price to make a push to our goal.

Guys, in the past we dropped a slow as to $150 in early 2015, do remember the panic back then?
Most of the investors cried that this is the end of BTC and it's impossible for BTC to ever cross $1000 barrier ever again.
As we can see Bitcoin crossed $5000 this year and when the price dropped to the $4000 some pessimists started to cry that it won't ever cross $5k again?
If you are so worried about bitcoin volatility then why are you even here, because volatility is the name of the game of BTC trading.

Most of us know that volatility is the name of the game, we love it and that's how we take profit. That is why we are making predictions as to where the price might go so that we can make our better judgement. Those who are worried are those newbies who don't like to see their investment going down. While experienced traders sees it as opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheap prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:10:07 PM

Now the price is still below $ 4000 and do not wait anymore to buy bitcoin, this is the best price we still meet, we will never again get the price below $ 4000 because the habits of the end of the year is a price that continues to rise.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

Sooner or later price will break this boring range and it will choose one direction for long time. IMO there is much more room for  upside  movement.It can test new resistance levels.Maybe in near future we will stay in new range no matter up or down.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

to me i think if a person want to make some profit then he should invest money in bitcoin in present time and should not wait anymore, because once bitcoin start increasing i do not think that we will get the chance to trade bitcoin in such a low price again, and i there yes still there are some good indications which show that bitcoin price will start increasing very soon, therefore i think investment in bitcoin in present price will be a good decision.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:49:27 AM

Now the price is still below $ 4000 and do not wait anymore to buy bitcoin, this is the best price we still meet, we will never again get the price below $ 4000 because the habits of the end of the year is a price that continues to rise.
True and this might be the last that bitcoins price touch $4000 and below before it pumps more than $5000-$6000 don't hesitate to buy now or else you will end up again waiting when the price was too high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sanjeevtalks

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

Buy while the prices are low. Just don't bet your house on it  Tongue

On a serious note. Buy small quantities which you can take risk with. If you have some more to spend buy bit of altcoins for long term gain.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Buy buy buy. Bitcoin has just drop down to $4000 again and this time, it will not decrease anymore. Buy fast or you will never have a better chance to buy bitcoin with the cheap price. Bitcoin is very popular right now and therefore, the number of people using it has increased significantly
That's true, but today or you will regret in the future. Today is the best time. Bicoin is lower than $4000 , the best time to buy because maybe by the end of oct bitcoin will increase again into $4000.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

Buy buy buy. Bitcoin has just drop down to $4000 again and this time, it will not decrease anymore. Buy fast or you will never have a better chance to buy bitcoin with the cheap price. Bitcoin is very popular right now and therefore, the number of people using it has increased significantly
That's true, but today or you will regret in the future. Today is the best time. Bicoin is lower than $4000 , the best time to buy because maybe by the end of oct bitcoin will increase again into $4000.

Look at the price buddy, bitcoin is already past $4000 and it's holding nicely on around $4100. Bitfinex got past $4100, Bitstamp hit $4100 exactly, which is funny considering that was the price to beat, but generally if one of the big exchanges breaks the price, the psychologically is that we officially broke the resistance. I would like to see an higher sustained price for a while to feel safer, let's see what happens in the next 4 hours which are key. But like i said, I would buy any corrections because the resistance was broken in most books.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

$4k might not be the best price to buy Bitcoin. Price might fall below it in future. But that isn't a surity. If you want to buy Bitcoin today then $ 4K isb't a bad price to buy. You can get a decent profit in coming year easily. Price will most probably shoot in October. So, buying now would be a good decision.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

$4k might not be the best price to buy Bitcoin. Price might fall below it in future. But that isn't a surity. If you want to buy Bitcoin today then $ 4K isb't a bad price to buy. You can get a decent profit in coming year easily. Price will most probably shoot in October. So, buying now would be a good decision.
Daily the price fluctuation is of about $300 and you can easily get bitcoin at a price below $4k so wait for the price to fall below that and then hold for some time as it's been a long time for which bitcoin is trading below $4k so the market is about to take a huge jump.
Nazmul012

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

because if China banned bitcoin,   bitcoin was  fall down around 3000$ and today finally the price of bitcoin is around 4090$ without china. so i think bitcoin will raise up more and more without any problem in this year 2017. so buying bitcoin at 4000$ is risk free i think....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Look at the price buddy, bitcoin is already past $4000 and it's holding nicely on around $4100. Bitfinex got past $4100, Bitstamp hit $4100 exactly, which is funny considering that was the price to beat, but generally if one of the big exchanges breaks the price, the psychologically is that we officially broke the resistance. I would like to see an higher sustained price for a while to feel safer, let's see what happens in the next 4 hours which are key. But like i said, I would buy any corrections because the resistance was broken in most books.
Honestly, I do not think one day is enough to confirm the price of Bitcoin has recovered, maybe you forget we can have some trap trend on the market. If someone want to take big profit before dump the price of Bitcoin, they usually spend a huge amount of money to pump it first and create some traps.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

because if China banned bitcoin,   bitcoin was  fall down around 3000$ and today finally the price of bitcoin is around 4090$ without china. so i think bitcoin will raise up more and more without any problem in this year 2017. so buying bitcoin at 4000$ is risk free i think....
actually I hope that all forecasts should come true before the end of this year, where they said $ 5,000 and even $ 7,000 for Bitcoin. There is still a little time left before the New Year, so we expect only positive growth from Bitcoin.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:40 AM

Considering just buying a few bitcoin around $4000. What are your opinions? Should I wait until it drops in September? Will it drop in October because of the hard fork, or will it go up because everyone wants to get their share of the fork coin? Will whales push the price down in September so they can accumulate it cheaper?
Wow you are right in predicting bitcoin's value dropped in september due to the fact china banned bitcoin exchanges in their country and also, the trading halt of BTCC bitcoin exchange. well in myown opinion you should buy bitcoin when during the dip or price crash because the price can go up very fast thus, giving you more profit and also if you bought bitcoin in the state of all time high, the risks of losing money is pretty high.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

Considering just buying a few bitcoin around $4000. What are your opinions? Should I wait until it drops in September? Will it drop in October because of the hard fork, or will it go up because everyone wants to get their share of the fork coin? Will whales push the price down in September so they can accumulate it cheaper?
Now the september segwit has passed and left behind a lesson for small traders.
Perhaps the another fork of bitcoin gold is being happen on octobee 25th, it would be a call for us to take part in competition.
The market is still at $4000, i think this time we can make much more from virtual gold that will take birth from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: