Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $4000 the perfect time to buy  (Read 4742 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:51:55 AM by Ararbermas

I think now isn't the best time to buy despite the price being fairly stable. When we reach the end of the month the price will either shoot up or fall towards 3k again. I think probably it will be upwards because a few things have indicated good news from China but we shall see.

Yes that true you should wait for the right time to buy a lower price than that .. Cause bitcoin always volatile what if when you buy now and it will suddenly fall again in a deeper value? We'll thats not good decision for me.as of now bitcoin is gaining more strength but there's a possibility that its volatility will happen again . .so I suggest  to wait be patience and get the right price to buy to gain more profit in the future such as making investment in a long term.or trade sell in a high price when bitcoin rocketed in this year end.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

I don't think we should have a bench in buying bitcoin and you should study the market to buy at a very low price and sell at the higher price. This is the cycle of the market and you should not just invest without any adequate knowledge on how the trade work. I also think we need to buy now more than sell as in long time price will go up in high velocity more than expected. However now is still the best time to buy bitcoin.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

I think now isn't the best time to buy despite the price being fairly stable. When we reach the end of the month the price will either shoot up or fall towards 3k again. I think probably it will be upwards because a few things have indicated good news from China but we shall see.

Yes that true you should wait for the time to buy a lower price than that .. Cause bitcoin always volatile what if when you buy now and it will suddenly fall again in a deeper value? We'll thats not good decision for me.as of now bitcoin is gaining more strength but there's a possibility that its volatility will happen again . .so I suggest  to wait be patience and get the right price to buy to gain more profit in the future such as making investment in a long term.or trade sell in a high price when bitcoin rocketed in this year end.

In other words you can buy it if you are not gonna trade it for next 2 years $4000 is quite high to buy and as people say bitcoin is volatile but the result matters even thing bitcoin is volatile but after every price dip bitcoin comes back stronger and hits new heights so if someone is planning to haul it for long time then they can buy but if it is for trading then you need to wait for a price fall.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:26:44 AM

In fact, the level of 4000 dollars is a very good level to make buy, but people who end up getting negative news can be harmed. Let's not forget that it fell to the level of $ 3200. It's entirely up to you to look forward to it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

The perfect time to buy is during the dip of course but if that is far from happening, I think the next best time is now.  There are lots of trader that keep on waiting on the dip to buy bitcoin and end up buying higher.  We all know that bitcoin have a huge tendency to spike and then goes dip, if you see the sign then another best time is to wait till the hype is gone and FUD fill the air.  You can buy cheaper bitcoin durig that time.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Well i think indeed that's a very right figure to buy, as we've seen lately bitcoin price keeps above $4000 and seems it will keep moving up and it's not possible to fall below $4000 i guess. Well so i think your decision is rightly and same with me like as what i think.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

Bitcoin is never so expensive IMHO. Ask them who bought it at 1k in 2k14 and saw a 75% dump. Many might have sold off under the fear that bitcoin may die, others who still hold their coins are now enjoying a 500% profit over their investment. Never think that your buy price may not get touched once they dump because bitcoin always get a kick after being dumped hard and that kick throws it off hard above some extreme levels.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

The perfect time to buy is during the dip of course but if that is far from happening, I think the next best time is now.  There are lots of trader that keep on waiting on the dip to buy bitcoin and end up buying higher.  We all know that bitcoin have a huge tendency to spike and then goes dip, if you see the sign then another best time is to wait till the hype is gone and FUD fill the air.  You can buy cheaper bitcoin durig that time.
Yes I think it's right $4000 is the good price to buy bitcoin, because it's looked like bitcoin value were reach $5000 - $7000 this year. However it's depends to the owners if they were buy bitcoin or not. But I suggest to buy bitcoin now before it's too late.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

Because we are just give you advice and speculation.
Also you know that nobody know the price of bitcoin in future.
So why you are wasting your time, if you know that in future bitcoin will have highest price.
But i will point out only one thing, that if you want long term investment than it is better for you, to buy the bitcoin right now.
Hahaha. Tha'ts true, we all know that bitcoin has a big potential that it will rise soon, higher than the amount today. Buy bitcoin now and it will surely increase in the future if you really want long term investment.
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

4k is a good option to buy for those who doubt, but not the best for those who can wait, we may see 5k soon and 3.5 as well.

Me personally waiting for the price to go below 4k to buy few satoshis or closer to 5k to sell.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

As stated by the above mate, the best time to invest into bitcoin is during the days of dip. One who has missed those chances of buying low can consider the current price to be a best price to buy or else can wait to see whether the price gets pumped or just dropping low. In my opinion the price is in a verge to reach the $5000 mark.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sylenth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin was  when it started its journey, as for now,no can say what are you going to deal with in future,maybe if prices drops in october due to fork,will be right time to buy,but what if it does not effect btc that much and its price continue its rising journey then its also not gonna be perfect time..so there are very few perfect moments in market when actually what you do is perfect, so if feel like you wanna buy and you can just go for it,its always a risk game and is always going to be.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

Today is october 7 and I think this the right tine to buy bitcoin because it will increase again the price for sure next week so be ready and they possible that price become 5k dollars in this month . As of now the price of bitcoin is 4400 dollars and for sure it will continue to increase . So buy bitcoin and you will be happy for the result because you can earn more profit.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

In fact, the level of 4000 dollars is a very good level to make buy, but people who end up getting negative news can be harmed. Let's not forget that it fell to the level of $ 3200. It's entirely up to you to look forward to it.
It was not good if you were remembering about the big fud to crash the price of bitcoin so hard in the past month. Bitcoin gets hammered into the 3k level. That was really disturbing for the bitcoin market.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

Maybe yes, but i think that the perfect time to buy bitcoins was when the price touched $1800 on July, that was the best moment to buy some buch of bitcoins at that price. and it touched $3800 a week and a few days after that price, so it was more than 200% profit in just a few days.
But nobody knows when it is the perfect time to buy bitcoins, because it is always going up.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

Today is october 7 and I think this the right tine to buy bitcoin because it will increase again the price for sure next week so be ready and they possible that price become 5k dollars in this month . As of now the price of bitcoin is 4400 dollars and for sure it will continue to increase . So buy bitcoin and you will be happy for the result because you can earn more profit.
I think $4000 is a better price for selling rather than buying. Buying is good but it's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin, You can also invest if you afford to lose but I hope bitcoin price will increase more in this month . So we can make a lot of profits, because the price is expected to reach as high as $100k from expertise prediction, so holding bitcoin will be effective than spending for unnecessary needs.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

Considering just buying a few bitcoin around $4000. What are your opinions? Should I wait until it drops in September? Will it drop in October because of the hard fork, or will it go up because everyone wants to get their share of the fork coin? Will whales push the price down in September so they can accumulate it cheaper?

Personally yes, because I believe the real price of bitcoin is always above $4,000. If the bitcoin price decrease below $4,000 like the last time happened when China banned ICOs and bitcoin exchanges, the price fall to $3,330 and that was the best time to buy bitcoins. My point is if the price below $4,000 go buy it, that's it.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

I think $4000 is a better price for selling rather than buying. Buying is good but it's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin, You can also invest if you afford to lose but I hope bitcoin price will increase more in this month . So we can make a lot of profits, because the price is expected to reach as high as $100k from expertise prediction, so holding bitcoin will be effective than spending for unnecessary needs.

What do you think should sell Bitcoin with $4000 price without having to purchase with that price ? $ 100k estimated price? you can tell me more about that!
Everyone just hoped to reach $5000 in the coming time, it looks like $100k that you say do I have to think about something not practical.  Shocked

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

Considering just buying a few bitcoin around $4000. What are your opinions? Should I wait until it drops in September? Will it drop in October because of the hard fork, or will it go up because everyone wants to get their share of the fork coin? Will whales push the price down in September so they can accumulate it cheaper?

Personally yes, because I believe the real price of bitcoin is always above $4,000. If the bitcoin price decrease below $4,000 like the last time happened when China banned ICOs and bitcoin exchanges, the price fall to $3,330 and that was the best time to buy bitcoins. My point is if the price below $4,000 go buy it, that's it.

But I think that will not happen so.Now, after October 25,the price of bitcoin will be 5500$.Then how you will see the value of 3300$ and all.it's not possible. Now China also accept to bitcoin. So their is no price deviation in bitcoin here after. You may check the price after October 25.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 591

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

It fall much lower that $3300 when all the news come out from China. It dip to $2900, which is the best buying point at that time. But since bitcoin have recovered already, its really hard to see that price again. Unless another waves of negative news will surfaced once more. If you want to get bitcoin at a discount price, then you have to wait again.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████