Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does xbtce.com is from same owner of btc-e  (Read 5533 times)
krileayn

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

After the take down of BTC-E.com how is xbtc-e.com sill up and running?

I also submitted verification documents a month ago, but ofcourse I won't go near this exchange after the btc-e.com scandal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

Here's something interesting. I e-mailed btc-e support but they redirected me to a page on xbtc-e for answers.

Won't make any conclusions.
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

After the take down of BTC-E.com how is xbtc-e.com sill up and running?

I also submitted verification documents a month ago, but ofcourse I won't go near this exchange after the btc-e.com scandal.

Clearly they are closely affiliated; BTC-e has been promoting them as a "partner" for years and they outsourced their verification services to them. They have a similar front end and used the same back end; I'm fairly sure they were the only liquidity provider for xBTCe.

It's clear from their blog post that they are doing their best to distance themselves from BTC-e, but I imagine most of their customer base is skeptical of that, and are probably running for the exits.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:03:54 PM

Does xbtce.com is from same owner of btc-e

Yes. they are same and become ready for another scamming project. Maybe two years later when wallets are hot again
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:14:12 PM

Yes. they are same and become ready for another scamming project. Maybe two years later when wallets are hot again

If so, I don't think that was the intention. And if BTC-e exit scams now (i.e. the Feds couldn't seize any funds), it's because that's the safest option for the owners at this point. The FBI wants these guys extradited and imprisoned. Undecided

As for xBTCe, I doubt they could pull off any significant exit scam, as their business will only decline from here. Everyone knows of their connections to BTC-e, and most suspect their ownership is largely the same.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:31:14 PM

If so, I don't think that was the intention. And if BTC-e exit scams now (i.e. the Feds couldn't seize any funds), it's because that's the safest option for the owners at this point. The FBI wants these guys extradited and imprisoned. Undecided

As for xBTCe, I doubt they could pull off any significant exit scam, as their business will only decline from here. Everyone knows of their connections to BTC-e, and most suspect their ownership is largely the same.

Nobody knows who are they. Nobody knows who btc-e's admins are they. But we know their connections. Any trust to xbtce is stupidity and risky more than ever. if you want gamble your money, try xbtce too. Two years later you will find yourself in present position about btc-e.com
lattyy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

Same question. Since the domain for btc-e has been seized, the original customers seems to be naturally guided to xbtce.com. This process is very natural, so I do suppose that Btc-e and xbtce are the same team.
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

Same question. Since the domain for btc-e has been seized, the original customers seems to be naturally guided to xbtce.com. This process is very natural, so I do suppose that Btc-e and xbtce are the same team.

They are definitely connected. To what extent, it isn't clear. The owners (if they are one and the same) may have been careful to obscure any legal ties between the two exchanges. They always framed themselves as "partners" or "affiliates."

Here's a little tidbit from the Russian forums today:

Я пpo этo (xbtce)

bogdanid cкaзaл(a) 09 Aвг 2017 - 03:26:

btc-e.io redirect to exmo.com Creation Date: 2017-07-28
btc-e.ru redirect to exmo.com  / created: 2014-08-20
btc-e.top redirect to exmo.com  / Creation Date: 2017-05-14 / Registrant Name: EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD   http://prntscr.com/g63wi2

btc-e.nz  Error 522 Connection timed out

btc-e1.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e2.com  Error 1016 Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e3.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e4.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov / The site is owned by Distel Enterprise Co.
btc-e5.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e6.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e7.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e8.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e9.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e10.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov

ALL ABOVE REGISTERED 2016-01-23

paxumbt@gmail.com

Domain name:             BTC-E.COM
Name Server:             brad.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server:             gail.ns.cloudflare.com
Creation Date:           2011.06.17
Updated Date:            2013.10.04
Expiration Date:         2015.06.17

Registrant ID:           YLNB25U-RU
Registrant Name:         Svetleichi Dmitri
Registrant Organization: Svetleichi Dmitri
Registrant Street1:      17, Mira str.
Registrant City:         Moscow
Registrant State:        Moscow region
Registrant Postal Code:  854785
Registrant Country:      RU
Contact Phone:           +7 495 9762456
Contact Fax:             +7 495 9762456
Contact E-mail:          paxumbt@gmail.com

Administrative, Technical Contact
Contact ID:              TQ48P0A-RU
Contact Name:            Semenov, Igor
Contact Organization:    BTC-E.com
Contact Street1:         17, Mira str.
Contact City:            Moscow
Contact State:           Moscow region
Contact Postal Code:     854563
Contact Country:         RU
Contact E-mail:          support@btc-e.com

Domain Name: BTC-E.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.instra.net
Registrar URL: http://www.instra.com/
Updated Date: 2013-11-11T00:52:14Z
Creation Date: 2011-06-17T19:24:50Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-06-17T19:24:50Z
Registrar: Instra Corporation Pty Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID: 1376
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: legal@instra.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.397831800
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
Registrant Organization: EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD
Registrant Street: PO Box 3469, Road Town
Registrant City: TORTOLA
Registrant State/Province: British Virgin Islands
Registrant Postal Code: 3469
Registrant Country: VG
Registrant Phone: +1.8183371299
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8183371299
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: partners@btc-e.com

imcex.info   Name Servers : ns1: gail.ns.cloudflare.com / ns2: brad.ns.cloudflare.com

MT4 on xbtce.com is licensed by  Distel Enterprise Co. Ltd. / Alexander Buyanov / Always Efficient LLC / btc-e /

пpo блoки и зaкpытиe вывoдa нa xbtce
Пpo нaдпиcь "Кoмпaния xBTCe нe пpeдocтaвляeт ycлyги peзидeнтaм Coeдинeнныx Штaтoв Aмepики."
"xBTCe does not provide services for United States residents."
кoтopaя пoявилacь 26.07.2017 google.com в пoмoщь a имeннo кeш гyглa, cтpaниц в кeшe мнoгo + eщe вepcии нa paзныx языкax
Hy и вepификaция пoльзoвaтeлeй btc-e нa xbtce

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

Very likely, but I think they have tried to create some sort of a distance between the two platforms in order to not raise any suspicions. I strongly believe that the authorities will definitely at some point dig into that platform as well. If they do end up to be fully connected, there is obviously a lot to gain for the authorities by shutting that platform down, where they seize all remaining crypto and fiat funds. If I was an xbtce trader, I would immediately withdraw everything at the moment BTC-E went down. If people keep their funds sitting in that platform, they are seriously delusional.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

Very likely, but I think they have tried to create some sort of a distance between the two platforms in order to not raise any suspicions. I strongly believe that the authorities will definitely at some point dig into that platform as well. If they do end up to be fully connected, there is obviously a lot to gain for the authorities by shutting that platform down, where they seize all remaining crypto and fiat funds. If I was an xbtce trader, I would immediately withdraw everything at the moment BTC-E went down. If people keep their funds sitting in that platform, they are seriously delusional.

agreed, their "business as usual" blog post wasn't too convincing. i've always thought of them as the same company, and i'm sure the same goes for others.

but re: the bolded, is there any indication that there is a significant user base on xbtce to begin with? they used btc-e for liquidity, presumably because they don't have enough of their own. i believe they required verification, too. i'm not sure what the draw was for users to sign up there.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

but re: the bolded, is there any indication that there is a significant user base on xbtce to begin with? they used btc-e for liquidity, presumably because they don't have enough of their own. i believe they required verification, too. i'm not sure what the draw was for users to sign up there.

Everything related to the existence of the xbtce platform is questionable. When it comes to the differences, and then mainly the reason why people would sign up there, is that they offer various features that the main platform doesn't offer. BTC-E could very easily incorporate all features, but they on purposely created a secondary platform, that at the same time, indeed happens to require verification. I strongly believe that BTC-E created that exchange as a backup plan, in case something (we know what happened) would force their main platform to shut down. Currently, these are the volumes of the xbtce platform; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/xbtce/ These volumes may however grow in the coming months, as I believe that there are enough BTC-E victims willing to hop over to xbtce.
aaron25177

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

When I had created my xbtce account, they did not have the "no US customers" clause on their site.  Today i got the email notification from xbtce to provide non-us residency proof or remove any funds and the status was changed from verified to unverified.  i hope whatever the new incarnation of btce doesnt do the same thing.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Everything related to the existence of the xbtce platform is questionable. When it comes to the differences, and then mainly the reason why people would sign up there, is that they offer various features that the main platform doesn't offer. BTC-E could very easily incorporate all features, but they on purposely created a secondary platform, that at the same time, indeed happens to require verification. I strongly believe that BTC-E created that exchange as a backup plan, in case something (we know what happened) would force their main platform to shut down. Currently, these are the volumes of the xbtce platform; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/xbtce/ These volumes may however grow in the coming months, as I believe that there are enough BTC-E victims willing to hop over to xbtce.

that was my first thought, too (xbtce existed as a fallback plan, a more legit exchange, for the owners of btc-e). i guess they were smart enough to require verification, but not smart enough to prohibit US customers outright.

but why would btc-e customers sustaining such losses go to xbtce, who have always been closely affiliated? my first thought is to run as far away from xbtce as possible...

it seems like US-serving exchanges better start registering in the US states they serve. xbtce never did, and is now prohibiting US customers (beginning last month, after the seizure)...

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

The last I remember it was actually a group of four people and there were a couple other websites besides that. It's not so much a Russian area as a very Eastern European area. I remember talking to a couple of the company Founders when they were first getting started and they had two companies one just inside of Russia and what just outside it Russia because of the different laws they do the things are going to be changing in the future for Bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:14:34 AM

Everything related to the existence of the xbtce platform is questionable. When it comes to the differences, and then mainly the reason why people would sign up there, is that they offer various features that the main platform doesn't offer. BTC-E could very easily incorporate all features, but ... (shortened)
What differences? Their orderbooks looked exactly the same.
I always thought it's the long due frontpage upgrade that BTCe lacked for years.
More tablet trading friendly, and stuff.
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

Everything related to the existence of the xbtce platform is questionable. When it comes to the differences, and then mainly the reason why people would sign up there, is that they offer various features that the main platform doesn't offer. BTC-E could very easily incorporate all features, but ... (shortened)
What differences? Their orderbooks looked exactly the same.
I always thought it's the long due frontpage upgrade that BTCe lacked for years.
More tablet trading friendly, and stuff.

Same liquidity, same back end. I believe all xbtce users needed to verify; that was one of the key differences. Different front end (although not by much, and even a trollbox, too). Regardless of anything their affiliation with BTC-e is very difficult to deny, so I'd be nervous holding any funds there. In fact, at this point, I'd be nervous holding funds on any exchange that has been serving US customers without proper licensing (i.e. Bitfinex, Kraken, etc).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:57:44 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 04:18:57 PM by e-coinomist

Same liquidity, same back end. I believe all xbtce users needed to verify; that was one of the key differences. Different front end (although not by much, and even a trollbox, too). Regardless of anything their affiliation with BTC-e is very difficult to deny, so I'd be nervous holding any funds there. In fact, at this point, I'd be nervous holding funds on any exchange that has been serving US customers without proper licensing (i.e. Bitfinex, Kraken, etc).
Bitfinex pulled the release cord on US customers this month (shame!), Kraken got some agreements with european banks one from Munich, the other residing in Luxembourg.
https://www.siliconluxembourg.lu/leading-bitcoin-exchange-kraken-com-announces-partnership-with-paycash/
http://paybefore.com/pay-world/virtual-currency-exchange-kraken-reaches-into-europe-oct-17-2013/
They are a different risk class than those pure Altcoin tradesites from Washington state or Las Vegas.
Damn I'm so far to avoid typing out Poloniex now. They had been once my number #1 choice for everything.

Did 4 US tradesites everyday usually, now expecting 2 of the 3 still standing ones to topple over soon.
I guessed Cryptsy right, so I'm high moods that my guesswork still figures out somehow Cheesy

In the end you never know. Could we continue to exist by harnessing offshore sites, and offshore only, powered by some shady middelmen to connect Joe Average with the future of banking? Arent tradesites allready become some third party service standing in the middle between Alice and Bob?
lattyy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:11:44 AM

If so, there is a big risk of investing in XBTC-E VOUCHER. I'm going to buy a batch of xBTC-e Vouchers, am I crazy?

They are definitely connected. To what extent, it isn't clear. The owners (if they are one and the same) may have been careful to obscure any legal ties between the two exchanges. They always framed themselves as "partners" or "affiliates."

Here's a little tidbit from the Russian forums today:

Я пpo этo (xbtce)

bogdanid cкaзaл(a) 09 Aвг 2017 - 03:26:

btc-e.io redirect to exmo.com Creation Date: 2017-07-28
btc-e.ru redirect to exmo.com  / created: 2014-08-20
btc-e.top redirect to exmo.com  / Creation Date: 2017-05-14 / Registrant Name: EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD   http://prntscr.com/g63wi2

btc-e.nz  Error 522 Connection timed out

btc-e1.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e2.com  Error 1016 Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e3.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e4.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov / The site is owned by Distel Enterprise Co.
btc-e5.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e6.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e7.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e8.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e9.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
btc-e10.com  Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov

ALL ABOVE REGISTERED 2016-01-23

paxumbt@gmail.com

Domain name:             BTC-E.COM
Name Server:             brad.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server:             gail.ns.cloudflare.com
Creation Date:           2011.06.17
Updated Date:            2013.10.04
Expiration Date:         2015.06.17

Registrant ID:           YLNB25U-RU
Registrant Name:         Svetleichi Dmitri
Registrant Organization: Svetleichi Dmitri
Registrant Street1:      17, Mira str.
Registrant City:         Moscow
Registrant State:        Moscow region
Registrant Postal Code:  854785
Registrant Country:      RU
Contact E-mail:          paxumbt@gmail.com

Administrative, Technical Contact
Contact ID:              TQ48P0A-RU
Contact Name:            Semenov, Igor
Contact Organization:    BTC-E.com
Contact Street1:         17, Mira str.
Contact City:            Moscow
Contact State:           Moscow region
Contact Postal Code:     854563
Contact Country:         RU
Contact E-mail:          support@btc-e.com

Domain Name: BTC-E.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.instra.net
Registrar URL: http://www.instra.com/
Updated Date: 2013-11-11T00:52:14Z
Creation Date: 2011-06-17T19:24:50Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-06-17T19:24:50Z
Registrar: Instra Corporation Pty Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID: 1376
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: legal@instra.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.397831800
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Alexander Buyanov
Registrant Organization: EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD
Registrant Street: PO Box 3469, Road Town
Registrant City: TORTOLA
Registrant State/Province: British Virgin Islands
Registrant Postal Code: 3469
Registrant Country: VG
Registrant Phone: +1.8183371299
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8183371299
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: partners@btc-e.com

imcex.info   Name Servers : ns1: gail.ns.cloudflare.com / ns2: brad.ns.cloudflare.com

MT4 on xbtce.com is licensed by  Distel Enterprise Co. Ltd. / Alexander Buyanov / Always Efficient LLC / btc-e /

пpo блoки и зaкpытиe вывoдa нa xbtce
Пpo нaдпиcь "Кoмпaния xBTCe нe пpeдocтaвляeт ycлyги peзидeнтaм Coeдинeнныx Штaтoв Aмepики."
"xBTCe does not provide services for United States residents."
кoтopaя пoявилacь 26.07.2017 google.com в пoмoщь a имeннo кeш гyглa, cтpaниц в кeшe мнoгo + eщe вepcии нa paзныx языкax
Hy и вepификaция пoльзoвaтeлeй btc-e нa xbtce
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

The last I remember it was actually a group of four people and there were a couple other websites besides that. It's not so much a Russian area as a very Eastern European area. I remember talking to a couple of the company Founders when they were first getting started and they had two companies one just inside of Russia and what just outside it Russia because of the different laws they do the things are going to be changing in the future for Bitcoin.

I wouldn't think of any one website as reflection on the other website. It is simply same thing that people have been doing on the internet for a long time, they start one business to get it flowing to the point where does it need one hundred percent attention all the time and they Branch out to something else.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

I wouldn't think of any one website as reflection on the other website. It is simply same thing that people have been doing on the internet for a long time, they start one business to get it flowing to the point where does it need one hundred percent attention all the time and they Branch out to something else.

The only difference is instead of one person branching out to a couple of different things it's three or four people branching out to a couple of different things. I'm not vouching for these people I'm simply saying that I wouldn't find it suspicious that two websites are owned by the same people.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: