Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WorldCoin WDC on official exchange  (Read 1545 times)
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:22:15 AM

All these damn sellers are selling out the coin too damn cheap and killing it- No one has any discipline, Why dosent anyone want to make money!! ? Selling should begin at .01, buyers will buy at that, but not when sellers are selling for a quick buck....  no wonder all these alts get killed so quick -

The volume is anemic it doesn't mean much.

Although I must confess I took some quick profit the instant it went live in the 0.002-0.0022 range with a few thousand, that is WAY above where people have been buying on the forums here.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
Benchman

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:24:00 AM

Lol, i can't even register on this website.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:25:27 AM

Here is the explanation of the low price.

if it had launched on BTC-e the price would have started out high because a ton of people have BTC on there just waiting sitting on BTC looking for the next big investment.
on mcxNOW there theres is very little BTC compared to BTC-e. It also takes ~2 minutes for 10 worldcoin confirms on mcxNOW but BTC takes 30mins-1 hour.
so price is automaticly lmited, give it time, once more BTC gets to mcxNOW the price will automatically rise. Everyone is expecting atleast 0.01 and I don't plan on selling for any less, there are alot of people thinking the same.

Here is another explanation of the low price. (because bold text makes it look more impressive)

WorldCoin is yet another altcoin in a forest of many. While it does have an advantage over some competitors (fast block-generation, but it's debatable if that's secure enough), it doesn't really set it apart from the rest. In fact, the more altcoins there are, the less likely it is for a specific one to succeed as they will have to compete over public interest, merchant acceptance, etc... Finally, most of the people holding the coin are miners that have probably mined several other altcoins and are in it for the profit. The price of WDC will be determined by its mining profitability. If mining WDC gives you more per hour than, say, mining LTC, miners will switch, supply will go up and price will go down. It's a free market and without there being a "WDC economy", the value of the coin will be directly linked to its mining profitability.

Also, "Everyone is expecting atleast 0.01" means that there are a few vocal people that are probably sitting on a decent amount of WDC that are saying to not sell below this value. That's hardly "everybody expecting", it's an attempt to manipulate a free market (with little success). Current prices on mcxNOW are rather close to the prices obtained with forum-trades in the past day.
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:28:07 AM

It took Litecoin and bitcoin along time to achieve their prices. Idk why you expect WDC to do it in 5 days, so much coins have crashed and burned after seeing high prices. If worldcoin will survive perhaps you'll see the price that you think it deserves

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: