Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERIOUS PROBLEM!] I recieve bitcoins, it is automatically sent somewhere else  (Read 27650 times)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4623

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 07:32:42 PM

Can just someone tell me how the hacker checks for incoming transaction and sends it as soon as it gets 1 confirmation??

Also, its happening only on some addresses in the wallet.

It can not be moved with only 1 confirmation. Either the transaction was invalid, and from an orphaned block, due to it being fake... and returned back to the sender, or deleted if a double-spend... or you are not seeing that it actually had 6 actual confirms.

I can hack a block and it would show in your wallet... for at-least one-confirm... but as soon as the system sees it is fake, it removes it. Thus, it never made it past 6 confirms.

Where is this money coming from? The money you are seeing entering your wallet? If you are placing it there, then you should be worried. If this is from some automated payment system, you need to contact them to let them know the payments are not going through.

How does anyone see when you have money in there... simple... they just look at the block-info that you see. It is on everyones computer, and on that site, for the world to see.

Again... BTC can NOT be withdrawn by ANYONE if it was not validated (6+ confirms), unless a whole branch of fake transactions occurred on a block that was recently thrown-out, due to being invalid. (Thus, it was never your BTC to begin with. Thus, not a loss.)

If this was payment for something, you should wait for over 30 confirms... (120 to be realistic), before "accepting it as valid". People use double-spends and hacked blocks to fool automated systems. Those transactions do not survive 120+ confirms, unless a 51% attack is successful. No-one has 51% of the mining market.

What the?  That's a lot of gibberish and false information.  I can't tell if you are intentionally trying to cause confusion or if you just have no idea what you're talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akabmikua (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:30:44 AM

Have a look at this address, it has only 2 transactions. One in and one out.

https://blockchain.info/address/15gbn4qwsHURFUwczsssdMj5u5sfaL4kVv

Stunna sent me 0.05 BTC to this address (which was my previous donation address) and then I saw this happen. The time between received and sent is just 12 seconds!! No more than 1 confirmation happened at that time!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg2207807#msg2207807

What is happening? Please tell me!

BTC: 16V3WVdW1oXbgAdDHKHdvJ9Msm4CSDrigf
Always, respect. Join CEX.IO and we both get advatage.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:33:37 AM

Have a look at this address, it has only 2 transactions. One in and one out.

https://blockchain.info/address/15gbn4qwsHURFUwczsssdMj5u5sfaL4kVv

Stunna sent me 0.05 BTC to this address (which was my previous donation address) and then I saw this happen. The time between received and sent is just 12 seconds!! No more than 1 confirmation happened at that time!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg2207807#msg2207807

What is happening? Please tell me!

You can spend transactions when they have 0 confirmations. Your wallet has been compromised, you shouldn't use those addresses ever again as this is what will happen every time.

akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:48:57 AM

I won't use those addresses ever again!

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 12:08:48 PM

Can just someone tell me how the hacker checks for incoming transaction and sends it as soon as it gets 1 confirmation??

key logger?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:20:14 PM

key logger?

Probably or a rat.

OP check link in my signature to stay safe and secure your pc and as other peoples suggested, move your bitcoins to other wallet using some other pc and then scan your computer for infections.
akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:59:46 PM

I don't think there is a key logger on my PC, nor Trojan/virus.

I use Bitdefender Windows 8 Security (same as Internet Security). Pretty much safe, it is.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:13:56 PM

I use Bitdefender Windows 8 Security (same as Internet Security). Pretty much safe, it is.

A few things have me curious:

• What wallet are you using? (MultiBit, Electrum, Bitcoin-Qt, etc.)
  • Have you ever imported any private keys into your wallet from anywhere? (Vanity address, paper wallet, Cascius coin, received key from someone, etc)
  • Have you ever imported any private keys into any service anywhere? (MtGox key import, etc)
  • Have you run any software on your computer acquired via filesharing?
  • Do you store a backup of your wallet anywhere on the internet?(Google Drive, Drop Box, etc)
akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:20:43 PM

• Have you ever imported any private keys into your wallet from anywhere? (Vanity address, paper wallet, Cascius coin, received key from someone, etc)
  • Have you ever imported any private keys into any service anywhere? (MtGox key import, etc)
  • Do you store a backup of your wallet anywhere on the internet?(Google Drive, Drop Box, etc)

1. Blockchain.info
2. No
3. No
4. Yes, but trusted from my friends
5. No

Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:21:49 PM

Have you logged into your blockchain wallet from any computer other than yours?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:23:58 PM

First thing that came to mind.

https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

Generating Receiving Addresses API call to generate a new bitcoin address ready to receive payments.

This method creates a unique address which should be presented to the customer and will forward all payments to your own receiving address. Each time a payment is forwarded the callback URL will be called.

The minimum supported transaction size is 0.001 BTC. Forwarding transactions will include a fee paid by blockchain.info.

https://blockchain.info/api/receive?method=create&address=$receiving_address&shared=$shared&callback=$callback_url

$receiving_address Your Receiving Bitcoin Address (Where you would like the payment to be sent)
$shared Boolean value (true, false) indicating whether this payment should be sent through a shared wallet.
$callback_url The callback URL to be notified when a payment is received. Remember to URL Encode the callback url when calling the create method.

Did someone create a forwarding address and you're using that address as your main wallet?

akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:12:58 AM

Have you logged into your blockchain wallet from any computer other than yours?

No.

akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:14:16 AM

Generating Receiving Addresses API call to generate a new bitcoin address ready to receive payments.

This method creates a unique address which should be presented to the customer and will forward all payments to your own receiving address. Each time a payment is forwarded the callback URL will be called.

The minimum supported transaction size is 0.001 BTC. Forwarding transactions will include a fee paid by blockchain.info.

https://blockchain.info/api/receive?method=create&address=$receiving_address&shared=$shared&callback=$callback_url

$receiving_address Your Receiving Bitcoin Address (Where you would like the payment to be sent)
$shared Boolean value (true, false) indicating whether this payment should be sent through a shared wallet.
$callback_url The callback URL to be notified when a payment is received. Remember to URL Encode the callback url when calling the create method.

Did someone create a forwarding address and you're using that address as your main wallet?

The address I am talking about that is forwarding all the transactions was generated using Blockchain.info itself.

That means, you wanna say that blockchain.info gave 2 people the same address?? How can they do such a big fault?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:48:19 AM

That is impossible, you do not get a private key.
akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:43:57 PM

I do have the Private Key.

sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:34:50 PM

I do have the Private Key.

Tell me, how did you get the private key?  How did you download it from blockchain.info?  email, http or https?

Shawn Pringle

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

12 seconds between received and sent makes me suspect the private key for that address was imported at a mtgox account and now it automatically sweeps funds on arrival.
OP, do you have a mtgox account and imported the private key there by any chance?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:04:44 PM

12 seconds between received and sent makes me suspect the private key for that address was imported at a mtgox account and now it automatically sweeps funds on arrival.
OP, do you have a mtgox account and imported the private key there by any chance?

That's a really good question.  I wish I would have thought to ask it.  Grin

1. Blockchain.info
2. No
3. No
5. No
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:06:32 PM

That's a really good question.  I wish I would have thought to ask it.  Grin

1. Blockchain.info
2. No
3. No
5. No

Diagonal reading, ya know? Cheesy

He can say the private key(s) never leaked, but that's only as far as he knows...
I still say the private key was imported at mtgox. Into whose account? Who knows...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: