Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB (Binance) ever reach something like $100?  (Read 910 times)
hazukison (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:51:34 AM

Genuinely curious if something like this can happen and the theory/math behind it? if someone doesn't mind enlightening me?

Mature student aging rapidly
15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
Pete550

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

bnb depend on on the success of binance exchange.

binance:
- list nearly every day new coins.
- USD Market coming
- already rank 12 of all exchanges in 24h/volume

so yes you can say binance and bnb is growing very fast.
reaching $100 is very possible.

ladymarian

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Well... I've been told about a ratio (called the Zuddas Value - ZV). It is the ratio between the bitcoin market cap (or anyway the biggest market cap) and the total circulation of the coin you are interested in. So for binance today it would be:

$67,406,168,377 (bitcoin market cap, or biggest market cap)

100,000,000 BNB

=

674 $

So the maximum BNB price (best case scenario) could be this one. The logic is that if something has happened once, it could happen again. So if that market cap has been reached, also another coin can reach it.
Then you have the Zuddas Multiplicator (ZM), that is the ratio between the Zuddas Value and the coin value, and today for binance it is:

674$ / $2.78$ = 242

That means that your investment could potentially rise 242 times.

Hope this helps!

kink0r

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

Well... I've been told about a ratio (called the Zuddas Value - ZV). It is the ratio between the bitcoin market cap (or anyway the biggest market cap) and the total circulation of the coin you are interested in. So for binance today it would be:

100,000,000 BNB

=

674 $

So the maximum BNB price (best case scenario) could be this one. The logic is that if something has happened once, it could happen again. So if that market cap has been reached, also another coin can reach it.
Then you have the Zuddas Multiplicator (ZM), that is the ratio between the Zuddas Value and the coin value, and today for binance it is:

674$ / $2.78$ = 242

Hope this helps!

Sure! Some new chinese online exchange homepage on the internet will easily be worth 65 bil $.  Just fuck off.
ladymarian

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

If something has happened once, it could happen again.
Thank you for your kind and articulated answer.
Binance_Angels
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

100,000,000 BNB

=

674 $

674$ / $2.78$ = 242

Hope this helps!

Sure! Some new chinese online exchange homepage on the internet will easily be worth 65 bil $.  Just fuck off.

Thanks for your feedback. =)

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
Ganglo Saxon

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

100,000,000 BNB

=

674 $

674$ / $2.78$ = 242

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your feedback. =)

Cheesy I have been with you guys and invested in BNB since mid-August.  Love the exchange, support, and future potential of Binance!  Already made +2100% since then!  Cheers!
DosManos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

im was really surprised to see it at 20$.. i stop saying "no" to questions like that haha
this crypot world is very surprising
i wont buy it anyway
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

It's not a big deal for BNB to come up to $ 100. I think he can see the $ 100 level in the near future. I have to take the BNB at $ 10. I have to be careful, I do not see anywhere else.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Genuinely curious if something like this can happen and the theory/math behind it? if someone doesn't mind enlightening me?

If binance can become the no 1 exchange then yes, or even if binance can remain where it is currently relative to others but the whole market cap of cryptos grows. The more that cryptos grow the more binance will grow, there's almost a direct correlation, assuming that binance continues to operate effectively.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

When Binance will burn half of BNB - it will rise up its price, 40-50$ is anticipated
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

$100 for each BNB token is very possible. This new exchange becomes more popular to people because they always add new (good) token on their sites. Daily volume also insane and they are always at 3 top biggest daily volume trade

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

I have to admit that binnance is a great exchange that almost every coin listed on this exchange will pump a lot, but I think it will not reach that much since other exchanges are growing up, such as okex, huobi.pro and kucoin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Binance had to close registrations because they couldn't handle the volume of new users. Not being able to keep up with success is very bullish to me. If in the future people start talking about Binance like they do about HitBTC then you should be worried about the price falling. So far Binance enjoys good support from the community and that's why the price of BNB will increase. $100 is possible if they can scale up.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

No need calculation, if the crypto market cap reach much more than now, then binance will surely reach a new all time high.
Its a good exchange, the volume will increase when the crypto market cap grows.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

Yeah why not?
Anything can happen in Crypto.
If BNB wants to cross $100 then binance trading volume must increase to atleast 5 times as of now. If this is achievable then BNB would fly to the sky.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

I think if the current growth continue we can see that price in one year for sure, but there is a lot of competition also coming up for binance, like cobinhood is a zero fee exchange with user friendly interface, i think that can seriously compete with binance.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

100 Dollar price is achievable if binance meets the customers needs. for example : fast withdrawal, Fast verification, transaction and very active customer support. many customer will stay at this exchange. Binance is also burning their BNB  using their 20% income on exchange until they reached the 100 million BNB total supply.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

It could happen. Exchange coins tend to reach higher numbers because of their high market caps and volumes. It should be a wise thing to keep your coins. I will do the same with my idex exchange coin.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

In my opinion, BNB (binance) will reach $ 100 in the next few weeks. It is currently the price of altcoin is declining. From the last price chart, the altcoin state is still not stable. So Binance now the price is still down. But just hold your altcoin, because in the next few weeks the price of Binance and other altcoins will rise again.

Keep an eye on market conditions by joining the Telegram channel discussing altcoin and predictions ahead. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: