Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB (Binance) ever reach something like $100?  (Read 913 times)
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

You'll know the answer to your question within a month. Binance is one of the largest exchange and its coin has a lot of potential. Its market cap is less.
The best thing about this coin is that the coins are burned and supply is reduced with the hope of increasing its value. The previous two burns resulted in the coin going 100x the first time and around 40x the second. Nobody knows when the third burn will take place but since it is on the low side, its a good time to invest in it. Maybe for 1-2 months is good.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

Genuinely curious if something like this can happen and the theory/math behind it? if someone doesn't mind enlightening me?

usage of binance ( BNB)  is to get half price of withdrawal fee so if there are many people who will use binance as their exchange it is possible that BNB will rise as well .
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

wow that will BNB will reach $100 and more just still wait
because BNB use to vote too like KCS and HT
minimum you will profit 10x

target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

The more volume the exchange the better its token will be. A lot of traders like tokens to have high volume because this is one of the reason why a coin will have higher value as well. As for binance, the more traders will eventually collect their BNB because its needed to trade in their system. I myself had invested to it even before the price went $10 because I know the price can exponentially grow.  $100 can be achieve in less than 2 years, if the volume of traders are investing to it.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

You should not consider BNB only as a Binance coin exchange cryptocurrency. This token can be used for different purposes, including conversion fees, listing fees, withdrawal fees and all other exchange fees.

People don't buy BNB for discounts any more, they buy it for its utility. Binance uses 20% of their profits to destroy 50% of the BNB coins, so decreasing supply will lead to increasing demand thus driving the price up.

Reaching $100 is possible, although it would mean having a total market capitalization of 10 billion, and this at the moment is not possible, will surely depend on the total market cap. of the crypto market in coming years.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Yes they can reach that value if the volume of crypto markets overall grow by 20-30x from here and the binance exchange's volume also grows proportionately with market thrn expect exponential gains in bnb.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

For me price  for BNB 100$  seems reasonable why not,  binance already shown great work and marketing . So  I think it can hit 100$ by the end of 2018

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

bnb depend on on the success of binance exchange.

binance:
- list nearly every day new coins.
- USD Market coming
- already rank 12 of all exchanges in 24h/volume

so yes you can say binance and bnb is growing very fast.
reaching $100 is very possible.

Why not bnb can reach more than $100.
Success or not reaching that amount is depending the successfull of the exchange itself.
However now binance exchange is very good success so thats why bnb can reach that much.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

I think they wont see that price for short term. But if they interest decentral exchange they reach 100 dollar easy. Because binance too strong at cryptocurrency. They only list good coins. They are innovator. They deserve that

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

50$ is possible in 2018 and then i guess we should wait another year to reach 100$
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

50$ is possible in 2018 and then i guess we should wait another year to reach 100$

Yes, next year it is possible because binance has a beautiful plan of burning strategy on order to increase their price. So soon there is a buyback and they will burn the coin.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Binance exchange to provide the trust once again. They solved a very big problem in a few hours. This is a huge success. The most beautiful event of Binance coin is coin burn. This will increase the value of the day. $ 100 is hard but not impossible.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

100$ is being too over optimistic. Yes it is one of the best exchanges currently but that price range is still way too high. I guess only time can tell if that price can be achieved. And with exchanges one can never be sure when they will get hacked, no matter even if they have the best security measures in place just a small bug and millions of dollars are on line.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

if you ask ever the answer is YES . Binance is largest exchanges for crypto now. Daily volume is almost $2 billion. Many projects after ICO paid too much money to be listed on binance and we use BNB as trade fee so we all need BNB . I think price can reach $30 just after btc recover and for long term definetly can reach $100 .

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Yes, next year it is possible because binance has a beautiful plan of burning strategy on order to increase their price. So soon there is a buyback and they will burn the coin.
that's right, I am sure it will happen, y'll know because Binance has a buyback program for their BNB tokens depends from the profits earned by Binance. it's makes BNB token increase every buyback programs and burning token system
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: