Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Smart ICO Tracker [ICO campaigns: announcements, statistics, analytics]  (Read 966 times)
watemp (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

GET OUR SERVICE FREE!!!
KNOW-HOW...

Go to SMART ICO TRACKER...

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

This looks like something very different from all other projects, it deserves a deeper look.

This project is only at the beginning of the road.

The idea of ​​the project is very good and different from other ICOs. Your goal is: the interests of investors; Helping them to see the potential, the risks and limitations of ICOs. However, it is not easy because all ICO projects does not offer everything about information and factual data of the project. Of course, anyone or anything wants people to see their good points.
- Why are you issuing credit cards on the basis of waves?
I look forward to your project !!
watemp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

This looks like something very different from all other projects, it deserves a deeper look.

The idea of ​​the project is very good and different from other ICOs. Your goal is: the interests of investors; Helping them to see the potential, the risks and limitations of ICOs. However, it is not easy because all ICO projects does not offer everything about information and factual data of the project. Of course, anyone or anything wants people to see their good points.

Thank you for your good feedback on our project.
In addition, we analyze texts that are written by the projects themselves, we analyze information from social networks, and also plan to make graphs of the relationships between members of project teams and the degree of their involvement in projects.

Tell me, if our token was on the ethereum, then it would become more in demand by the investors?
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

In addition, we analyze texts that are written by the projects themselves, we analyze information from social networks, and also plan to make graphs of the relationships between members of project teams and the degree of their involvement in projects.

Tell me, if our token was on the ethereum, then it would become more in demand by the investors?

Oh, yes. I'm not sure but could suggest it for you. If your token on the Ethereum platform would be better because previous ICOs use it. So they have a handy Ethereum wallet to join your project without having to create a new Waves wallet and some people suspect you are using the Waves platform. Potential project, hope your project will be successful!
watemp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Oh, yes. I'm not sure but could suggest it for you. If your token on the Ethereum platform would be better because previous ICOs use it. So they have a handy Ethereum wallet to join your project without having to create a new Waves wallet and some people suspect you are using the Waves platform. Potential project, hope your project will be successful!

Thank you!
We try it!

Kind regards.
watemp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

But the Waves are safer from the point of view of hacker attacks.
We all know how many attacks on the Ethereum.

How to deal with this?
Safety is very important for us!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: