Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APP] Coindex - Cryptocurrency Portfolio and Tracker  (Read 317 times)
trillcyborg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:12:16 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:34:22 AM by trillcyborg

Coindex allows you to manage all your portfolios in one place with an elegant interface, massive amount of supported coins and detailed price and market data. www.getCoindex.com

Download: iOS - Android

Highlights

• Multiple Portfolios - Add and keep track of as many portfolios as you'd like
  • Over 1000 Coins - Huge amount of coins curtesy of CryptoCompare
  • Portfolio Growth - Clearly see profits on coins as well as overall portfolio profit and change
  • Market Cap - Market cap sorted coins and current global market cap
  • Candle Stick Charts - Get market insights with useful price and volume charts

This is the only portfolio/tracking app that you're going to need. Packed with many features from launch and more added every week! The team loves trading coins and is constantly working on making the experience as pleasant, useful and intuitive as possible. Feature requests and feedback are always welcome!

A lot of great stuff is planned for the next few weeks including ICOs! We put a lot of work into Coindex so I hope you like it.

If you have any question feel free to contact me - jason@getcoindex.com

Join our Telegram community to influence the apps development - https://t.me/realCoindex

Facebook - Coindex
Twitter - @realCoindex
Instagram - @realCoindex
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:15:01 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:26:46 AM by zauna35

Coindex allows you to manage all your portfolios in one place with an elegant interface, massive amount of supported coins and detailed price and market data. www.getCoindex.com

Download: iOS - Android

Highlights

• Multiple Portfolios - Add and keep track of as many portfolios as you'd like
  • Over 1000 Coins - Huge amount of coins curtesy of CryptoCompare
  • Portfolio Growth - Clearly see profits on coins as well as overall portfolio profit and change
  • Market Cap - Market cap sorted coins and current global market cap
  • Candle Stick Charts - Get market insights with useful price and volume charts

This is the only portfolio/tracking app that you're going to need. Packed with many features from launch and more added every week! The team loves trading coins and is constantly working on making the experience as pleasant, useful and intuitive as possible. Feature requests and feedback are always welcome!

A lot of great stuff is planned for the next few weeks including ICOs! We put a lot of work into Coindex so I hope you like it.

If you have any question feel free to contact me - jason@getcoindex.com

Join our Telegram community to influence the apps development - https://t.me/realCoindex

Facebook - Coindex
Twitter - @realCoindex
Instagram - @realCoindex
Reposted for the images.for downloading the application is given the coin?
lycos

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

Nice application, too bad it doesn't accept the comma as a separator for decimals. I cannot add some of my coins.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ APRIL 25
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: