Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 11:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Request: 15 BTC  (Read 838 times)
ucwise (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

Hello great users of bitcoin talk forum. I need a loan of 15 BTC.

Purpose

I am in need for huge amount of money to achieve my goals in life. I am a musician and a music producer with the zeal to reach out to the world allowing millions of people in the human collective existence to experience my creativity.

This has always been my heart desire, although, I am also a bitcoin enthusiast and I partake in small bitcoin business. I need a lot of fund to build up my own studio industry, to buy the land, to pay the governmental funds and taxes, including business registration etc, to get the instruments, appliances and other necessary utility required to make it a perfect studio for production and to remain as an independent entrepreneur.

How repay is possible

I wouldn't want anybody to believe that they will get their returns after I have done all this things. Why?

* Because it would take a lot of time to finally accomplish the project and I cannot tell what tomorrow may bring

* Music is over saturated but can never die because it is a vital part of life. The level of saturation in music will lead to great competition which means that after the project is completed, I still have to work further on new projects to raise the funds that should be used to pay the returns to loaners which will even take a longer time

* As a new music enterprise, I still need to be exposed and advertised before i can reach out to millions of people which will cost more and take longer period. This is due to the fact that I have to keep repeating the same process on and on in other to achieve success.

There are lot more works that still needs to be done and hence, I cannot promise to pay back in 5 - 10 years time, it doesn't make any sense even to me. If the above reason and description are analysed clearly, you will notice that the funds requested is even insufficient to carry out the whole project. That is why I came out with an idea that led me to the request of 15 BTC

The 15 BTC requested is to be invested with a genuine trusted investment company known as investellect.

What is investellect?

Investellect is a leading company that focus on Forex market and Cryptocurrency sectors with a goal to achieve the highest return from the activity on the foreign currency exchange (Forex) and Cryptocurrency exchange markets. Investellect - Force Of Experience has been in business since march 18th 2015, more than 870 days online and has achieved excellent results.  The force of experience investment fund is to ensure high returns in the long term run. Investellect offers the favorable and highly profitable investment plans for its investors as well as stable and timely payouts. And among this plan, you can choose that which is appropriate

I have been investing with them on the daily plan, but now i want to invest on the VIP Plan. The VIP plan I have chosen to go for is the 320% after 18 days. This is because the return is high and the days are short. After the plan has matured in about 18 days, I shall make withdrawal and pay 220% return on investment to all investors that lend me a loan. This is equivalent to 120% profit returned after 18 days, then I can reserve the 100% profit for myself and reinvest it back on the website using part for my project and re-investing part without owing anybody.

I have not hidden anything thing from anybody trying to disguise myself as an entrepreneur claiming to return investment out of my own company's profit. I have shown clearly where returns will be generated and how I will pay back. I would appreciate if you all will put me into consideration and assist me to get empowered in fulfilling this single project to turn my ideas into reality.

I will make sure I keep all investors updated about ongoing affairs in investellect and how the investments are successfully building within the 18 days period. Thank you all for your understanding.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

I wouldn't want anybody to believe that they will get their returns after I have done all this things. Why?

From the sentence construction seems that you are saying that lenders should not expect to get paid.

I cannot promise to pay back in 5 - 10 years time,

So we're expecting 10+ years here? Probably 20? Damn. Must really have good returns here, if you can do 1,000,000% by the 20th year, probably this could work.

What is investellect?

A ponzi site.

You know what, GTFO. No one will believe your shit, especially you trying to fool people into investing into a ponzi site?!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:54:20 AM

Purpose

I am in need for huge amount of money to achieve my goals in life. I am a musician and a music producer with the zeal to reach out to the world allowing millions of people in the human collective existence to experience my creativity.

This has always been my heart desire, although, I am also a bitcoin enthusiast and I partake in small bitcoin business. I need a lot of fund to build up my own studio industry, to buy the land, to pay the governmental funds and taxes, including business registration etc, to get the instruments, appliances and other necessary utility required to make it a perfect studio for production and to remain as an independent entrepreneur.

How repay is possible

* Because it would take a lot of time to finally accomplish the project and I cannot tell what tomorrow may bring

* Music is over saturated but can never die because it is a vital part of life. The level of saturation in music will lead to great competition which means that after the project is completed, I still have to work further on new projects to raise the funds that should be used to pay the returns to loaners which will even take a longer time

* As a new music enterprise, I still need to be exposed and advertised before i can reach out to millions of people which will cost more and take longer period. This is due to the fact that I have to keep repeating the same process on and on in other to achieve success.

There are lot more works that still needs to be done and hence, I cannot promise to pay back in 5 - 10 years time, it doesn't make any sense even to me. If the above reason and description are analysed clearly, you will notice that the funds requested is even insufficient to carry out the whole project. That is why I came out with an idea that led me to the request of 15 BTC

The 15 BTC requested is to be invested with a genuine trusted investment company known as investellect.

What is investellect?

Investellect is a leading company that focus on Forex market and Cryptocurrency sectors with a goal to achieve the highest return from the activity on the foreign currency exchange (Forex) and Cryptocurrency exchange markets. Investellect - Force Of Experience has been in business since march 18th 2015, more than 870 days online and has achieved excellent results.  The force of experience investment fund is to ensure high returns in the long term run. Investellect offers the favorable and highly profitable investment plans for its investors as well as stable and timely payouts. And among this plan, you can choose that which is appropriate

I have been investing with them on the daily plan, but now i want to invest on the VIP Plan. The VIP plan I have chosen to go for is the 320% after 18 days. This is because the return is high and the days are short. After the plan has matured in about 18 days, I shall make withdrawal and pay 220% return on investment to all investors that lend me a loan. This is equivalent to 120% profit returned after 18 days, then I can reserve the 100% profit for myself and reinvest it back on the website using part for my project and re-investing part without owing anybody.

I have not hidden anything thing from anybody trying to disguise myself as an entrepreneur claiming to return investment out of my own company's profit. I have shown clearly where returns will be generated and how I will pay back. I would appreciate if you all will put me into consideration and assist me to get empowered in fulfilling this single project to turn my ideas into reality.

I will make sure I keep all investors updated about ongoing affairs in investellect and how the investments are successfully building within the 18 days period. Thank you all for your understanding.

Quoted for future referrence.

I like very much that you always try to find new and innovative stories/ways for just get here and ask 15-50-1000BTC. As if they are peanuts...
Enjoy your "stay" here, i bet that in two days tops you will have abandon this account of yours.

P.S. I really enjoy the part that a Forex-Crypto Trading/Lending/HYIP/"All in One" company, will invest in your...music! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank's for the laugh!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ucwise (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

From the sentence construction seems that you are saying that lenders should not expect to get paid.

I cannot promise to pay back in 5 - 10 years time,

So we're expecting 10+ years here? Probably 20? Damn. Must really have good returns here, if you can do 1,000,000% by the 20th year, probably this could work.

What is investellect?

A ponzi site.

You know what, GTFO. No one will believe your shit, especially you trying to fool people into investing into a ponzi site?!

The sentence construction is that I cannot guarantee you that I will pay out of revenue made from the music industry because it is uncertain about the income that will be yielded. If I promise to pay you out of the revenue made from the music industry and I eventually don't make it up to you, all will consider me as a scam simultaneously giving me a bad reputation. That was what I meant by saying 5 - 10 years which I also said didn't make any sense. You probably right about 20th year, but who would want to wait that long to get back 120% return? People can make more than that in just a year if they invest wisely. Please don't get me wrong, investellect is not a ponzi site. However, if you think it is, and you have a good alternative genuine website where i can get loan to invest, I am always willing to listen to your advice.
ucwise (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

Purpose

How repay is possible

What is investellect?

Quoted for future referrence.

I like very much that you always try to find new and innovative stories/ways for just get here and ask 15-50-1000BTC. As if they are peanuts...
Enjoy your "stay" here, i bet that in two days tops you will have abandon this account of yours.

P.S. I really enjoy the part that a Forex-Crypto Trading/Lending/HYIP/"All in One" company, will invest in your...music! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank's for the laugh!!!

Well I limited myself to 15 BTC because that was the estimate price for invest with the 320% vip plan when converted to dollar. I know It's not peanut, that's why I came to ask for it here because I do not know where else to get it. I bet with you that I will accept my fate If no one is willing to help me out, I will have to come up with another idea to help myself out but I will not abandon this account just because everyone says NO! Its a basic experience, but i know that to every NO! that I get, I am few step closer to a YES!

It is a usual thing for HYIP to run away with people's money within a month after they are unable to sustain the system. But the legitimacy of this company has made it lasted for more than 2 year. You can laugh all you want. It's also a basic experience to those who are trying to achieve success.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

Wtf are you saying here? You listen yourself or your brain has vaporized completely?!
You admit that you want to invest others money to a hyip,you admit that you will not pay back,you admit that you are a looser with nothing to do for and with his life,you admit that none will ever give anything to you.
And you come here for what exactly,you pathetic noob scammer? Please...

G.T.F.O

HarmlessBlueberry

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

Ill lend it out to you.
PM sent
we will have to go over a few things
FrequencyGG

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Ill lend it out to you.
PM sent
we will have to go over a few things
Nice spam there lmao..

I'm sure you can't even provide a signed message from an address holding more than 0.1btc.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:51:23 PM

Why not go to a bank and get a loan? Most banks have agents that know things about the music industry, though you dont need a loan to get started, but its clear you do not have valid collateral so you should just leave. A DT will likely tag your account soon.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

Well, its a nice story to read up there. I don't know why people think they can really get something by doing all this and come here begging for money for no reason but to invest in hyips and scam sites or even for gambling. Why would a person give their money to someone like you so that you can waste them to a site you mentioned? If they didn't love their money, they would do this themselves, they don't need you to do it for them.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Don't invest in such hyip sites,you will never know when they will run with your money,let alone run with money you borrowed from others.The amount you are requesting is not something anyone will be willing to risk
You claim to be a musician so you should start with music on YouTube,soundcloud,mixcloud etc there are many platforms that support music artists,dont be lured by those fast returns and waste your money there,be logical
Cheers
cryptojeebus

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

So what interest rate are you offering?!
BIP91

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

He can offer 1000000000% per day - it does not matter. It is scam

Postlegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

He can offer 1000000000% per day - it does not matter. It is scam

Yeah..... be careful, scammers are everywhere. They'll try to get you every chance they get. It's aneve obvious scam if it's too good to be true. Haha, we see those everywhere.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptojeebus

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

I have no intention of loaning to him. Just want to see what's the rate we are talking about here.
Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Basically you want over 60 grand of someones hard earned money to invest in a hyip?  Grin Grin Grin Are you fucking stupid or what?

Or you are owner of this hyip and doing some free promotion here?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3118

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

OP - If my negative trust has caused you to pause and not invest in this ponzi scheme, please reward me by donating a small percentage of what you saved to the address in my profile.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: