Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you sell your dog for 100,000 usd in btc ?  (Read 2472 times)
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

That sounds tempting with a 100k dollars on the line.
But a thing should not be traded for life.
You could even get imprisoned just by doing that.
Selling pets needs files to be done but if it is my only dog, why would I sell it.
I think it is only puppies that needs selling specially when you cant feed them all.
But we should not equal life with money. It sounds fucked up.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

I might do so. But you see, the thing is I haven't had any dog or any pet in my entire life. My father won't let us have a dog most especially a cat since I have had asthma when I was young. My grandpa died from asthma, so my dad won't risk it. I grew up afraid of dogs since I was chased by one when I was just passing by the street when I was in 8th grade. So if you're gonna buy that dog I might give it to you for free and pay you instead, lol. Kidding aside, I might not had any pets in my entire life but I definitely wouldn't sell if I have one. I might not be in the position to say this but dogs are loyal and would even risk their life for their owner and that is priceless.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

that depending on my situation. if im in crisis of financial, i immediately sell my dog.
but if i just completely fine without selling my dog, i prefer not to sell my dog. cause even its only pet, it can help you whether you need or playing with your child. memories more precious than money though.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

That sounds tempting with a 100k dollars on the line.
But a thing should not be traded for life.
You could even get imprisoned just by doing that.
Selling pets needs files to be done but if it is my only dog, why would I sell it.
I think it is only puppies that needs selling specially when you cant feed them all.
But we should not equal life with money. It sounds fucked up.

We also shouldn't eat living things, that's kind of fucked up, or buy products made by child slave labor, or buy diamonds because they're mined by slaves, having a pet is also kind of fucked up, sure you care for it and it depends on you, and with that you've ruined its life, where is his freedom, his free will, his pursuit of destiny, no where, because you took it all away, so you can feel superior to your little toy because nobody else loves you unconditionally, that's just pathetic and fucked up.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zey5tjhIyU&t"
This guy was trying to buy dog from the owners and most of them refused.
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

edit : sry for wrong link  Grin it has been replaced by a sexy link Grin
As long as the buyer isn't going to eat my dog or molest my dog, i don't see nothing wrong with it, I may be saying that because i may have never bonded with a pet ever in my entire life. But morally there is nothing wrong with selling your pet.
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

Dogs are rapidly depreciating assets.  They all should be sold short.

Hell yes I'd sell my dog for that amount.  Doggy wouldn't know the difference or miss me, and meanwhile I'd be much wealthier.  I would not give it a second thought.

So selling a doggy whose age is not even a month good idea?
maybe, but i think it's good for people who are in need of serious cash or want to get rid of 2nd or 3rd dog xD
Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

I have had plenty of dogs in my life. I'd sell each and every one of them for $100k. No question. It'd be a sad day but I'd buy another dog and pay off my house and you know what? Things would be alright.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.

Me too. I could earn not $100k exactly but my dog worth more to me. If i exchange my dog for money, my pocket may be full but my heart will be empty and broken for losing my dog.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

Lol most of times, no! I would never ever sell dog or any living being for money.

Although sometimes I would but only after making sure that the person I am selling to will take good care of it ☺
I don't keep pets but If I would have the chance, then I think everyone can tell the answer beforehand. I would have sold it out without any hesitation but obviously it won’t be to anyone. I would make sure the new caretaker is far better than me and my dog will be safe there.
pixie85

Activity: 2156

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

I don't have a dog but I wouldn't sell my cat. If I did I'd keep seeing him every night in my dreams, looking at me with sad eyes and saying "why did you abandon me, did I do something wrong?" I'm not rich and 100000 would mean a lot to me but I wouldn't betray anyone's trust for money, even that of an animal.
jb77889

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

I will not sell my dog for any amount offered to me. Even though I only owned a dog for a short amount of time, I treated him not like an animal but an actual part of my family, and whenever my boyfriend talks about his dogs and when one gets sick, I find myself tearing up because I can feel the love in his stories and how much he really values his pets and that is why no amount of money can be at par with those sentimental memories.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

It's crazy question. $100k is very big amount of money, but it's more moral dilemma. Dog is man's best friend and friends don't have price. I think it's something wrong with people if they think that money is above everything. If you can sell your dog, maybe if someone will offer, let's say $1 million, you will agree to sell your wife or children.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.

Me too. I could earn not $100k exactly but my dog worth more to me. If i exchange my dog for money, my pocket may be full but my heart will be empty and broken for losing my dog.
Even someone offer more than the amount, I wouldnt sell my dog. My dog is already a part of my family everytime the dog is already present in your family event or the usual.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zey5tjhIyU&t"
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

I won't. There are things that money can't buy. Dogs are family and selling them is just inappropriate just for the sake of money. Obviously, dog owners especially dog lovers won't sell it. A good example is the dog in one of the movies of will smith, wherein will smith offered a huge amount of money to buy the dog, but the owner refused to sell it.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:47:19 AM

I won't. There are things that money can't buy. Dogs are family and selling them is just inappropriate just for the sake of money. Obviously, dog owners especially dog lovers won't sell it. A good example is the dog in one of the movies of will smith, wherein will smith offered a huge amount of money to buy the dog, but the owner refused to sell it.

I think it's true! pet dogs are belong and love to your family and there no money can replace that! but there are also instance of selling there dog to another pet lover specially if they offer higher price or the pet are to much for the family to take care.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

I don't have a dog but I wouldn't sell my cat. If I did I'd keep seeing him every night in my dreams, looking at me with sad eyes and saying "why did you abandon me, did I do something wrong?" I'm not rich and 100000 would mean a lot to me but I wouldn't betray anyone's trust for money, even that of an animal.

The same here. They may not be human beings but they've put their lives in our hands and couldn't just be an ass for the sake of my selfishness in expense of my pet's well being.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
fredrickodo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:29 AM

i wouldn't want to sale my pet dog for bitcoin because my dog is my family and my family comes first before wealth.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

Hell no because my dog is already a part of a family and if we loose here it would be very devastating for us as she is a part of our family.Money cant buy life so No.It may be an animal but love changes everything the way you look about it.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

LOL... funny topic... for me i definitely would sell... and i don't have a dog...  Wink Wink Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Hell, it isn't my dog but I'd practically pay YOU to take him away LOL.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: