Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Can't take bitcoins out of UNOCOIN [IMPORTANT]  (Read 1457 times)
gsharma (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

Hi Guys

I bought a few cents of BitCoin on UnoCoin platform. I have trying to transfer a piece of it to my another Bitcoin address. Unocoin is stuck on "Approval Pending" for 3 days now.

1. first they don't work on Weekends, which is very strange
2. Then they cancelled my transaction coz I didn't reply on email. Though, I didn't receive any email
3. THey asked me to do a new one on twitter, and then I am stuck in "Approval Pending" again.

DON"T USE THIS PLATFORM. I am not getting a right feeling from them. Transferring bitcoin hardle takes 30-40 minutes...

Regards
G
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:42:28 AM

Only trade with localbitcoins website and avoid these startups
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:51:39 AM

Hi Guys

I bought a few cents of BitCoin on UnoCoin platform. I have trying to transfer a piece of it to my another Bitcoin address. Unocoin is stuck on "Approval Pending" for 3 days now.

2. Then they cancelled my transaction coz I didn't reply on email. Though, I didn't receive any email
3. THey asked me to do a new one on twitter, and then I am stuck in "Approval Pending" again.

DON"T USE THIS PLATFORM. I am not getting a right feeling from them. Transferring bitcoin hardle takes 30-40 minutes...

Regards
G

Try Bitcoin India https://bitcoin-india.org/?ref_id=mohit60#tjoin it's best among all I have used with best customer service or else use localbitcoins(trade with only trusted sellers).

bitcoin buying services in india https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QAxLEq7lE

Thanks!

Never trade on any such website which are not heard of . There are recently many new sites have come up as the bitcoin is =booming. Only reputable ones in India at present is Zebpay, Unocoin, LB if you know the right people there or CS.

Though there were couple of issues with Unocoin, but still it is a genuine site. So trade safely on other websites.

drcroydon

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Try Bitcoin India https://bitcoin-india.org/?ref_id=mohit60#tjoin it's best among all I have used with best customer service or else use localbitcoins(trade with only trusted sellers).

Thanks!

Said the guy who clearly had a fucking affiliate link in public post.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:10:53 AM

How much bitcoins you want to Withdraw From your Unicoin Account ?
As they are exchanges They need to pay Fees or IF its bank withdraw Please clear this Thing also send me your twitter link in pm i will ask from my way
drcroydon

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

Never trade on any such website which are not heard of . There are recently many new sites have come up as the bitcoin is =booming. Only reputable ones in India at present is Zebpay, Unocoin, LB if you know the right people there or CS.

Though there were couple of issues with Unocoin, but still it is a genuine site. So trade safely on other websites.

The last time I used LB, it took 0.002 in fees when I bought 0.005 of bitcoin. FML.
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

Said the guy who clearly had a fucking affiliate link in public post.

so what if I have referral link, it's up to you to join through it or not, and I have used that service that's why I recommended that service, else I have referral links for zebpay,unocoin too, if you need just tell me Smiley

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
mohucool

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:14:48 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 09:41:21 AM by mohucool

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

Every site when starts is unheard of and slowly built it's reputation, I have personally used service of zebpay,unocoin,bitcoin india, , buyucoin,coinsecure and found bitcoin india to be best among all of them and you can definitely enquire about their office location(hyderabad, chennai)  and all the stuff which you want to know they have great customer support, rest is your personal choice Smiley

Thanks for sharing the info. Could you share some experience and some details about the site like what are their fees, who is the owner, what is their contact number etc.

Because all the reputable sites exists on bitcoinrates and this site is not their which raises the doubt in the mind of the everybody.

mohucool

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Try Bitcoin India join here it's best among all I have used with best customer service or else use localbitcoins(trade with only trusted sellers).

bitcoin buying services in india click here

Thanks!

Every site when starts is unheard of and slowly built it's reputation, I have personally used service of zebpay,unocoin,bitcoin india, , buyucoin,coinsecure and found bitcoin india to be best among all of them and you can definitely enquire about their office location(hyderabad, chennai)  and all the stuff which you want to know they have great customer support, rest is your personal choice Smiley

Thanks for sharing the info. Could you share some experience and some details about the site like what are their fees, who is the owner, what is their contact number etc.

Because all the reputable sites exists on bitcoinrates and this site is not their which raises the doubt in the mind of the everybody.

Sure why not their whatsapp customer support number is +91 868 000 9649.

Address-Bitcoin India Software Services Pvt. Ltd., 1st floor, T-Hub, IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA
500032 Hyderabad
JMD & COO- Sykam Ramakrishna Reddy Bitcoin India Software Services Pvt ltd. M:- 09500725088

Office video click-here

Fees is 0.1% for buying, for bitcoin buying it's 0.1% in btc , for other altcoins(dash,ethereum,litecoin,ripple) it's in INR and Rs 10 for INR withdrawal.

Till now I have all good experiences, customer support sort out everything for you.
Though they have to work on UI as it looks outdated.

karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

Every site when starts is unheard of and slowly built it's reputation, I have personally used service of zebpay,unocoin,bitcoin india, , buyucoin,coinsecure and found bitcoin india to be best among all of them and you can definitely enquire about their office location(hyderabad, chennai)  and all the stuff which you want to know they have great customer support, rest is your personal choice Smiley

Bro dicy site. I have dealt with them , deposited lot of money , but risky . Sometimes they will scare you by saying funds not received even for imps that too only for big amounts, small amounts they deposite hassle freely so that you build trust. They also have account at lbtc with 100s of negative reviews
mohucool

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

Hi Guys

Regards
G

Thanks!

Bro dicy site. I have dealt with them , deposited lot of money , but risky . Sometimes they will scare you by saying funds not received even for imps that too only for big amounts, small amounts they deposite hassle freely so that you build trust. They also have account at lbtc with 100s of negative reviews
I didn't faced any problems as such yet.Once it was more than hour my deposit was not showing, I sent payment proof through whatsapp, deposit immediately got verified. I have used all major exchanges india but my best experience is with them, moreover you can ping them anytime on whatsapp.Rest is personal choice and experience, even people posting negative about unocoin,zebpay services too.

denharsh

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

I have been using CoinSecure from last one year & they offer one of the best service. Less glitch & most of the time you don't have to deal with customer service. Highly recommended!

Here is how you can use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiWhxMSMl1Y

ezether

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

We just built an exchange for ether at ezether.com . Works similar to localbitcoins but much more secure, cheaper and faster.
We use smart contracts to facilitate the escrow process. We don't handle private keys at any point of time, so we can never mess around with funds. Most startups as of now have stored all private keys in central databases that are very vulnerable to hackers. We use decentralized browser technology instead, which allows us to ensure user funds are safe at all times.
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

I have been using CoinSecure from last one year & they offer one of the best service. Less glitch & most of the time you don't have to deal with customer service. Highly recommended!

Here is how you can use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiWhxMSMl1Y

Really ?!

Their support is like hell.

Deposit took 1 week to approve. You can't buy / sell immediately with coinsecure. they are good once upon a time, now it's broken shop.
mohucool

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

Many users saying bitcoin india as scam, please be safe.

sickingajay

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

Using unocoin for over 2 months
Trust me it's pain in the ass
I have Never  been able to receive OTP it takes forever to receive one OTP which is ridiculous
Better not go with unocoin and the prices on website are pretty high compared to other websites available on India.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: