Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opinion from people out there or people in your city about bitcoin?  (Read 2122 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

In the past, people in my place did not care too much about the world economic situation as well as the development of electronic money because most of them are farmers. Only a few have stable jobs but they are not interested in Bitcoin. I know Bitcoin for a while, I decided to tell them but it did not work. And at a time when Bitcoin prices have risen to a record high, our country media reported a lot, at which point they started curious and wanted to learn about Bitcoin. There are some people who come to me and ask about it. I feel pretty happy, Bitcoin may be even more popular thanks to its great value
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?
They are around me many who think bitcoin is fast way to get rich, but I always tell those who think like that. Because I think in bitcoin world also we need effort and hard work.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:59:48 AM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?
They are around me many who think bitcoin is fast way to get rich, but I always tell those who think like that. Because I think in bitcoin world also we need effort and hard work.
in my area for most of the people bitcoin is still very new and most of the people still do not know about it. although i have introduce bitcoin to most of my friends and also to my family members but still i think most of the people are unaware about bitcoin and still they need more introduction about bitcoin.
ipanks (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

many people said like this in my city especially if they are join in the MLM programs i told earlier but to be honest, i will said to them, there are no fast way to get rich except you have big money. but even if you have big money, you still need to waiting for one time period to take your profit and no one will know when the right time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:22:24 AM

The awareness about bitcoin in my city is nothing to write home about, it is obvious that the level of literacy is a major factor limitation, people attitudes is how to make ends meet, although I have been trying my best to educate and inform my neighborhood about bitcoin and I am convinced if other people follow suit then we will conquered our aims.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

People who know about the existence of bitcoin in my city are still very few. They have not given a positive response when I try to introduce them to the advantages of bitcoin compared to other types of investments.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

People started to speak about bitcoin more and more. Some webshops accepted bitcoin as payment currency. There is a lot of news on different portals about cryptocurrencies. The world is changing.
Yes you are right mate, but even bitcoin spreading out in different places still most people had a doubt on bitcoin. Though, they heard and saw that many of their became prosper because of bitcoin they are still stagnant and no action about it. Meaning, They still don't believe into bitcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

Now many people know about bitcoin because the price is exorbitant.
In place i've been a lot of people learn the knowledge about bitcoin and they think that bitcoin is very promising like gold. .
Maybe in my area, already have a lot of successful people from bitcoin so people want to follow in their footsteps, even people want to invest in bitcoin field as a future grip.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

Well i think most of the people out there in my city are still extremely skeptical of bitcoin.

Many people, including my friends have questioned me whether bitcoin can buy anything at all. Their main concern seems to be the thing being hacked, or the owner suddenly pulling a scam, leaving bitcoin valueless.

This can't be further from the truth, really.

If you know about bitcoin, you're already extremely lucky. Good on you for aat least attempting to convince that guy to get some of his income into btc, it's going to pay off for him in the long run.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

People in my city are pretty much aware of Bitcoin's existence. That is probably because of the overwhelming coverage btc has been receiving in the media and overall hype
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:32 PM

Here in my location I think 1% would be the Bitcoin enthusiasts and 99% are those who don't care about BTC. But as time will come I know that they will soon regret for like ignoring it since they might have seen it on social media or even streaming sites before and don't even read or try it. I did the same thing I regret for not grabbing the opportunity to invest or hold BTC on 2014 the time I've met BTC but then just ignore and just realized last May 2017 that BTC is worth holdin' and saving. If only I could turn back time. I've met my friends and told them that way but are not interested so I just told them to maybe they got interested in BTC soon.

this is what i wish too but let the time will answer and we only do what we believe. there are many people in out there that wants and need our explain about bitcoin so they want to join with bitcoin. nothing else that i want but i only want to open their mind that to earn money, to make money or whatever it say, we can do it from offline and online.
If people are ignorant of bitcoins even after all your efforts, then like you have already said, let the time teach them because it’s the greatest master. People around me also rarely heed my conversation but now I have changed my way a little bit and the result is improved. Actions speak louder than words.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:15:01 AM

Here in my location I think 1% would be the Bitcoin enthusiasts and 99% are those who don't care about BTC. But as time will come I know that they will soon regret for like ignoring it since they might have seen it on social media or even streaming sites before and don't even read or try it. I did the same thing I regret for not grabbing the opportunity to invest or hold BTC on 2014 the time I've met BTC but then just ignore and just realized last May 2017 that BTC is worth holdin' and saving. If only I could turn back time. I've met my friends and told them that way but are not interested so I just told them to maybe they got interested in BTC soon.

this is what i wish too but let the time will answer and we only do what we believe. there are many people in out there that wants and need our explain about bitcoin so they want to join with bitcoin. nothing else that i want but i only want to open their mind that to earn money, to make money or whatever it say, we can do it from offline and online.
If people are ignorant of bitcoins even after all your efforts, then like you have already said, let the time teach them because it’s the greatest master. People around me also rarely heed my conversation but now I have changed my way a little bit and the result is improved. Actions speak louder than words.

Yeah i'm also tired to introduce bitcoin to other people and they just don't lessen to my words! I't is really difficult when thus people is a non techie or a victim of a scam before. But I already have few friends specially my batch because they are I.T. too and they are here too earning bitcoin.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:27:36 AM

In my city they ignore bitcoin .. it seems bitcoin is not so well known by all circles in my city. To the news on television about virum ramsome ware that attacks computers all over the world. They charge a bitcoin fee if they want to fix their computer. From there began to appear news about bitcoin .. to many who ask about bitcoin. And start investing bitcoin .. now in my city already many people people invest bitcoin .. they just save and do nothing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:32:18 AM

Only my family believe on me but neighbors don't believe in me. Some of them want me to provide a proof of bitcoin is real or legit. But i told them that i will not force them to believe in me.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:00:50 AM

Only a handful of people in my company knows about bitcoin and all of us are investors in the local stock market, our opinion with bitcoin is, it is a great investment time is just waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up, then there's also a few people outside our company their opinion is the same, they know they have made the right investment, however most of the people's opinipn here about bitcoin is that it is a scam, and where would they find an investment that gives them a huge capital gain in due time. I, sometimes get tired of people telling me that bitcoin is a scam, i just answer them back, working 8 hours 5 days a week, doing routinary activities, is more likely a scam too, be cause what you do do everyday , the same time, the same thing, the same result will alqays come out. If they realize what i just told them and what i meant i just simply stop the discussion. I always keep in mind we are entitle to our opinions, but remember opinions should have been based on facts, in order to support it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

Only my family believe on me but neighbors don't believe in me. Some of them want me to provide a proof of bitcoin is real or legit. But i told them that i will not force them to believe in me.

Bitcoin's price sound like a scam for me as well before because who would imagine that an investment last year would become 10x value this year. One year would pass and the value of your investment jump to that amount. A person who would not research more about it would definitely say it is a scam because no other investment is like that. The normal investments as what they say would have a return of at least 10% in a year and anything that would have a return of more than 2x or more in such a short amount of time is a scam for sure. This is inculcated in their minds so I would not force someone to believe me because they miss an opportunity of a lifetime.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:23 AM

There are only few people here in my country knew about Bitcoin but I'm happy that the number of people who knew is accumulating. Some people are now being aware of it. There are some that I know are asking me and telling me to teach them about Bitcoin. I know that someday, it will be fully accepted here in our country.
ipanks (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:31:44 AM

that's right, now i don't give any explain to them again and i let them to decide, to join with bitcoin or not is their decision and i don't want to push them because it will not work and its no use. its better for us to stay focus with bitcoin and if they need something about bitcoin, if we can, then we can help them and if its not, let they search by their own.

but i am not stop to spread about bitcoin but with action of course like you said and now i think i have a group of friend which have one purpose for spreading bitcoin in our city and if any people need help about bitcoin, we can help them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

I live in a small country which is still underdeveloped and I do not think that most of them care about bitcoin. The people are still not very rich and they are always stolen money by many kinds of people - cops, scammers, government, etc. Therefore, they lose hope to life and most of the them do not trust bitcoin. Only people who love technology know about bitcoin
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:43:18 AM

It seems to me that a lot of people are still relatively ignorant when it comes to bitcoin.

They either think that it is a ponzi scheme of some sort, or a bubble(which they are correct to some degree but they think that bitcoin price is inflated no matter what, even if it was at $100 apiece).

But the recurring theme seems to be ignorance, and/or just "i dunno anything about bitcoin".

Don't try to force feed the idea to them, it's their loss for not listening to you. In the end, these are the same people that will invest in bitcoin to hedge against inflation and use it as a currency, and people who held their bitcoins before them will benefit from the surge in demand.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: