Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opinion from people out there or people in your city about bitcoin?  (Read 2121 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

Yes, most people around me do not care about the existence of bitcoin, even though they know the bitcoin price from january 2017 until now but they still do not believe in bitcoin. Most people think that bitcoin is like gambling, that's what makes so many people around me ignore bitcoin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

Bitcoin is not too popular in my city, after the ransomware there are some of my friends asking about bitcoin, but once the news past, nothing much had change, some of my friends regret not to invest in bitcoin, but when I asked them to invest now, they said it is too expensive and they said the price will hard to go up again
grumpygit

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?

This is a great question..

prior to buying my bitcoin I asked as many people as I could about what they knew about it. The vast majority have heard nothing about it and a small minority have heard a little and of those who have heard of it and without any logical reasoned argument "just don't like or trust it" based on nothing, I used to be one of those people I might add  Smiley

So on the basis of that one bit of research I have invested in bitcoin, the mainstream will jumo in if this starts to go £10,000 upwards and when people find out the good this currency can do. Also there are so many anti banking people out there, I am sure they would buy just to bring the banks down Smiley
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:09:38 PM

I live in the village. Not many know about bitcoin here. I know bitcoin from the news portal, even in local news suggest to be careful in using bitcoin, well indicated scam he said.
I think too much is yet unknown bitcoin by people even though it was in a village or in a city. because I just heard from the mouth of my brother. According to him it is very useful for him bitcoin and can help their economy and can overcome all their monthly payment. and also very profitable bitcoin for them because they get extra income simply by filling in their spare time to participate in the bitcoin.
Bitcoin itself is not a scam but there are scammers who will try to dodge people and snatch digital gold under their noses. Your brother is right about bitcoins. It seems to me he has a good grip over this technology or at least its benefits and miracles. Bitcoins is a savior.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?
The people in my city I would say mostly prefer face to face transactions, even the idea of using Cashless terminals like POS, Credit Card payments does not seem to be a welcome idea here, if sensitization is done it might change.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

the opinions of the people outside there must be different, those who first recognize bitcoin must ask, is it true bitcoin can be profitable? or even few who assume that bitcoin is not true even considered fraud, but once they know more deeply and benefit from bitcoin they just realized that bitcoin is indeed beneficial
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

most people in my city still do not know what bitcoin is right? most of them beer think that bitcoin is coin in the form of gold. because of limited information so they do not know what bitcoin is
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

What I can tell right now is currently the opinion of people about bitcoin is divided into three groups, one is the group of people who don’t know anything about bitcoins, the group of people who knows bitcoins but don’t trust bitcoin and the group of people who supports bitcoin. As of now there is are still quite a lot of people who don’t know or even heard about bitcoins but what I can see right now is its gaining more support and popularity to the people.

loremz

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:10:42 AM

but the grow of bitcoin is so amazing. When i joined here in this forum, the price back then was $500-$600 a piece.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:49:15 AM

In my city/country, there are limited people who even know bitcoin exists. Sadly, even some of those people, view and accused bitcoin as some sort of scam. There are times that my friends in social media about the posts I've sharing a lot (social media campaign) I will gladly answer their question but in the end, most of them won't believe me. Some of them even say that bitcoin is illegal and they worry that there will be a time that I'll be caught and tracked by the police. Funny as it may sound but in my city and in my family, they view bitcoin as some sort of dirty money related to the black market. 
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:12 AM

There are many bitcoin users here but still more people who do not know the bitcoin. My friend knew about bitcoin but they were not interested in bitcoin. They see bitcoin as a matter of course, nothing special. They say it's better to do something fun than to go to bitcoin. But there are also who have an interest with bitcoin but not yet try,

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pinoccio11

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:35 AM

In my city, only young people do this and only less than half, the other is either not interested in this way of income or simply does not have enough time. But as I look with the fact that the government and not rush to legitimize all this, respectively, and the interest disappears more quickly.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:00:43 AM

Still a lot of people doesn't believe in a potential of bitcoin, they are not interested in it because in my opinion, they don't really know what exactly bitcoin is, they are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam of anything. They think it is just like networking like pyramiding which is not. If they don't open their doors into bitcoin they are just missing a lot of opportunities for them.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

Still a lot of people doesn't believe in a potential of bitcoin, they are not interested in it because in my opinion, they don't really know what exactly bitcoin is, they are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam of anything. They think it is just like networking like pyramiding which is not. If they don't open their doors into bitcoin they are just missing a lot of opportunities for them.

The same situation happening in my city too still many of them don't know what is bitcoin and some people tell it is a scam so don't lose your money.But i understand the potential of bitcoin from the forum and bitcoin changed my life a lot better it gives me high earnings which i can't be earned in other ways.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

In my place alot of people find it difficult to believe how money can grow very fast like that. many of them doesnt even want to hear anything that have to do with internet money. many believe it is scam so convincing them to invest in BTC is hard. I have had series of funny questions like "what if I invest my money and cannot logging to my wallet again after some weeks", " what is making the BTC to grow like that" etc. only few understand well what BTC is all about. especially those one that are familiar with other digital currencies
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Its quite difficult in the topic like that. Because we know that's there's some country who cant accept bitcoin.but in my country. Everytime i do my work in the bitcointalk and when i say about the bitcoin they really care because they see inghe advertisemet in other site but in the end they don't get interested because they think its only a scam and not a true.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

This is very different, some believe, others are didn't believe
But when bitcoin go up,  wants to learn more Cheesy
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

Here in the philippines bitcoin is a scam thing now because of the fake news. Some people go invest then when they scam by tge other or the developer they report it. Thats why bitcoin has negative eyesight in our country.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

There are some users from my location but there are a lot of in my region who has no idea on what bitcoins are even  if a discussion come up they will think as online fraud.
ICOGuide

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

Tons of speculation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: