Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching an ICO  (Read 205 times)
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

I'm relatively new to cryptotrading, and like every new shmuck I think I have a world changing idea for an ICO. Except I really believe I do have one.

How would I find a trustworthy member here that's respected that I could share my whitepaper draft in confidence with? Preferably someone fluent in English with experience in previous respectable projects. I just need a rough idea whether this idea of mine might take off and if it's worth devoting all of my time to it.

Bit of my history: I have an online business consisting of various promotional sites that became big from SEO back in the day. I've been financially independent for the last 6 years from my savings from that era, and have been a lazy fuck until now. I'm 32 now. Whilst I may be a new shmuck to crypto, I do believe I see a trend with 90% of the shitcoins and ICOs here, mostly they seem unprofessional and the issues they're attempting to solve.. well there already seem to be solutions or other projects that solve them. The problem that I've identified has a target market potentially worth billions that is desperate for a solution, and the project could in theory help lead to the cure of various diseases if the solution can be implemented. Monopoly control by certain entities has prevented this target market from being reached, but with my solution and a de-centralized platform, I think it can be reached.

In short, how do I find a trusted member here that I can actually trust for advice, that won't share my idea? I need a good partner to help handle the entire crypto-nature side of the idea for the ICO fundraising, and to assist me with building the core team. Pretty much to assist with everything.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lori_Cryptonetix

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

I am new also so can't answer your questions. But I've been trying to figure out how to post an [ANN] with graphical links and so forth. Guess I have to wait til my post count is up to see what I can put up. I am unfamiliar with whitepaper, I see a lot of [ANN] posts with it in there going to ask my team see a lot of [ANN][ICO] posts with this in the beginning of the page.
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

I guess [ANN] stands for announcement
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

Write your opinion in selection ann, there will be more relevant opinions there than here.
also you can find lot of a trustworthy member there to.
Lori_Cryptonetix

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

Yes it does
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: