Print  
Author Topic: Gamers  (Read 1916 times)
Lori_Cryptonetix (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Gamers
August 21, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

I am an avid gamer was wondering what games some of you play? I am currently playing Ark on Steam, have played several other games and beta tested some.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

here's the list of the games i'm playing as a pastime:

Dota 2
The Witcher (all dlc)
GTA V
Sniper Elite 4
NBA 2k17
Tekken 7 (pc version)
Ragnarok Online (private server tho)
CS:GO

but now i really wanna focus on bitcoin. cheers!

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

I've got almost 500-hours in Elite:Dangerous.  That game shelved my other games for awhile but now I'm starting to look at other ones.  Prey was just on sale in Steam so I'll probably do a play through on that.  I was super bummed the new Mass Effect was bad since that was my favorite series of all time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
harrynyce

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

Anyone ever play EverQuest (or an emulator such as project1999)?  Was NOT designed for Player versus Player conflict, but boy Rallos was a whole heck of a lot of fun.  Played from phase 3 & 4 beta until around Planes of Power.

Retired _just_ prior to the Sleeper kill on Rallos.  Good times.
efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:04:54 PM

the most times i play GTA5 Online. A long time before i play some Destiny but i dont like it anymore
TeaPanda

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

CS:GO and GTA5 Online is the way to go around here  Wink
Blocken

Activity: 70

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:09:54 PM

I feel bad for you CS:GO players... Doesn't hold a candle to CS:S.

Crypto Advocate. Talking to peeps. *Not Lawyer
Block¤Nebula
Support my lobbying: 15CUf3MzfCCyHX638c1x47fg43A
Rdelton

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

Currently and for some years my favorite game is path of exile, recently updated to version 3.0 and have made very interesting changes. The community is very good and if you like games like Diablo should definitely try it as it is 100% free.

sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:03:22 AM

Currently and for some years my favorite game is path of exile, recently updated to version 3.0 and have made very interesting changes. The community is very good and if you like games like Diablo should definitely try it as it is 100% free.

Oh I loved me some PoE!  I played that game through a few times and then I hit a wall that I couldn't get past.  They're pretty unforgiving on rebuilds and I couldn't find one to get me past a certain point.  I might have to reinstall that one and give it a try.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jh31opy

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I am also a gamer but in mobile phone only because i don't have pc in my house.

Here's my games
Minecraft Pocket Edition
Lineage 2 Revolution
Field Runner 2
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:23:16 AM

Gta 5 haha drive fast hit the car bitting the red light. You cannot do the in real life but in gta you do crazy but its ok yeah.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

I'm playing Total War: Warhammer. And I'm looking forward to the release of Forza Motorsport 7 and the new Need For Speed (time for some optic tuniiiiing Cool Shocked )

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shawnturner

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

Pokemon Moon. Got Dishonored 2 and FFXV too for Christmas, but I've been crazy sick the past few days so haven't had a chance to play them yet
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:49:53 AM

Pokemon Moon. Got Dishonored 2 and FFXV too for Christmas, but I've been crazy sick the past few days so haven't had a chance to play them yet

Too sick to lie in bed and play videogames?
I hope you get better soon!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

I am an avid gamer was wondering what games some of you play? I am currently playing Ark on Steam, have played several other games and beta tested some.

the game that I always play is gta san andreas, it is a game that I think we are free to do anything and do not have to be bound by missions
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

List of mine:

Mobile:
Mobile Legends
Minecraft

PC:
League of Legends
Dota 2

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

We'll you can't call your self a true gamer by just playing one type of games.  Nowadays every genre of games have something to challenge you even games related to bitcoins! For me I prefer dark souls 3, far cry franchises, league of legends and most of the challenging games out there!   Cheesy

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

I'm playing sa-mp (san andreas multiplayer) it's fun to play even its old game still I like it and I'm playing elder scroll morrowind still completing the quest the 3rd trials.

Tjeller

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

I've played so much CSGO and GTA V, both awesome games. Now for me its PUBG, the dopes game I've played in a long time.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

I played and playing a lot of games. Too many to mention here. But I am an old gamer played games with the use of PSP and gameboy. My laptop is so dull that I can only play league of legends here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: