Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which strategy is the safest investment? lending or holding btc.  (Read 2664 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:13:11 AM

Hello

I have 100 btc on exchanges. But i am very stressful for daily trading because their flow of price.

So i am looking for doing with the safest investment strategy.

How do you think about the usd lending on bitfinex?
BTC lendinh on bitfinex or poloniex?

Which one is more safer? and Can you recommend me for lending bot?
Lending for me is the safest of them. Just to think of it you can earn interest while waiting for the price of the bitcoin to get higher than you initially bought it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

I want to ask you if you really have 100 btc on exchanes ??
If I were you I would not stress because it has become a rich person.
Because 100 bitcoin is not small and very valuable.
Better you just stick it on bitcoin is definitely safer.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:40:53 AM

I want to ask you if you really have 100 btc on exchanes ??
If I were you I would not stress because it has become a rich person.
Because 100 bitcoin is not small and very valuable.
Better you just stick it on bitcoin is definitely safer.
with that amount better to split so in anyhow you will able to enjoy if your investment succeed then you will get a good returned then if bitcoin
keeps on rising then you will also take some gain either way its good to have some diversion so you are not putting everything in one position.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:05:37 AM

Hello

I have 100 btc on exchanges. But i am very stressful for daily trading because their flow of price.

You have that much? that's wow, I think but let me straight something about investment. This way is not the same as trading because you need more time to sell it again. Besides that, investment is similar with saving, you can't get profit every day. Choose the right coin, replace money and wait. But trading will give you more way to get profit but there's risk you must face it. I don't suggest you try lending, just invest only. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

Hello

If you are looking for safest investment strategy i dont think that lending would be the one knowing its really a risky business.If you are really stressing out yourself on your bitcoin holding considering its 100 btc is really a big amount already and if i were you i would put it on cold storage to clear my mind on where i would put those money.Dont be a hurry better to think carefully before investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

Hello

If you are looking for safest investment strategy i dont think that lending would be the one knowing its really a risky business.If you are really stressing out yourself on your bitcoin holding considering its 100 btc is really a big amount already and if i were you i would put it on cold storage to clear my mind on where i would put those money.Dont be a hurry better to think carefully before investing.

For me lending can be profitable if you know how to handle your business. A lot may have seen some lenders that are not doing well but it's the lender himself that has to c9me up with good schemes on his collateral deals. Not always that trusted members of loyal and most here wants to just try lending even with the most ridiculous collateral.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Hello

For me lending can be profitable if you know how to handle your business. A lot may have seen some lenders that are not doing well but it's the lender himself that has to c9me up with good schemes on his collateral deals. Not always that trusted members of loyal and most here wants to just try lending even with the most ridiculous collateral.
I agree on what you have said, there are still persons who do have lending business and it goes out well because they do know how to handle it and manage. We do really know the risk but if you do know how to deal with it then lending business would really give you decent growth on your bitcoins.Its somehow passive since all you need is just to wait until the due date of those borrowers would come near.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:00:25 PM

Hello

invest on blockchain More secure than polo and bitinex, i you looking for investment with daily proit you can use landing on poloniex but all of them actually high risk so just becarefully if you invest 100 BTC.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Holding is the better way to be on the safer side, while lending is highly risky as well requires a good trust rate to make it more popular. Holding gives assured profit, but this happens periodically whereas with lending based on the amount lended the risk is high along with an earning.

Exactly, to be able to gain holding will be much better than lending. Because if we use lending for the strategy it is definitely going to be a little difficult to set or find a profit, because lending has a very high level of risk and it will not be repaired or reduced. Because lending has a fixed level of agreement, only the most profitable and profitable holding. So one thing that should be done is holding. But it must all be done with full patience
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:06:31 PM

Hello

just determine the price when u're ready to sell. or sell at top and buy at bottom. it's more profitable than lending.

and don't forget that exchanges can be hacked.

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

safest investment? First, take them from exchange site and put it on your own wallet where you can control them by yourself, yes there is many trusted exchanges but anyway safest is own wallet. lending is good, but you must know where. my suggestion is held and next year you can double it

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Hello

Lending for me is the safest of them. Just to think of it you can earn interest while waiting for the price of the bitcoin to get higher than you initially bought it.
I think holding is better than lending. The thing is profit. Your luck and risk matters but mostly they go in trader’s favor. So if it so then one can earn more profit than lending to someone on fixed interest rate. Bitcoins are often going high as you can see charts so just hold it and then sell out when bitcoin is high. That will be more better if profit s your goal.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

I prefer holding for the long term. it is less stressful for sure and anyone that used that strategy since 2010 did extremely well.

Dumbest thing to do is daytrade on margin... Thats for suckers.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

I sugges 50 bitcoin for the lending because jf you do that your bitcoin will grow but you invest only to the lending that you know legitto prevent lose. And you can hold your 50 bitcoin and you will see your money grow because the price of bitcoin as of now continue to increase and possible price of bitcoin will increase 5000 dollars so you can hold it for longterm what if the price become 10k dollars wow you become millionaire if you have 100 bitcoin.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:07:14 AM

I would say its Holding if you are for long term holding is better and if you earn then sell it and the re invest it again just follow the cycle and you will earn big.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:10:03 AM

safest investment? First, take them from exchange site and put it on your own wallet where you can control them by yourself, yes there is many trusted exchanges but anyway safest is own wallet. lending is good, but you must know where. my suggestion is held and next year you can double it

Yes, keeping so many coins in any exchange is not safe. I think more than 70% of coins should hold for long term appreciation and with rest, you can try to lend it. But in lending, you should always control your collateral and don't ever lend money without proper collateral. If you do this business correctly then you can earn good % of profit on a regular basis.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:33:00 AM

lucky for you who owned that much of 100 Bitcoin, the best way to earn investment is through lending although it is risky unless if there are no trust issue otherwise legal processing is a must but lending on it an exchange site is not applicable due to unregulated transactions. so the safest is holding it, if BTC price reach in between 5k to 7.5k $ then that's the great time to harvest some of your investments.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:58:43 AM

Holding bitcoin is the safest investment that i know because you are not risking it on the things like lending because for me lending is very risky because you can be scammed by the person who will borrow bitcoin to you and there is no assurance that they will pay you back so it is better to just hold it for long term and you can still earn money without doing anything to it.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:11:29 AM

If you really own 100 bitcoins then holding is the best option for you . Thats a really huge amount and you wouldn't want to risk it on lending. If you want to trade then i recommend you trading only a little amount at first and on different exchanges like Bittrex, bitfinex. For you, you can start it with 1 btc splitting them on exchanges and diversifying it on various coins. Keep the 99 btc on hold for a long term to get assured profit. You are soon gonna become a biilionare.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:28:13 AM

Lending can be a good source of income, but most of the case they can't pay and you will get the collateral and you need to do some work to sell the things to get your money back, but it is safer to just hold your coin and then when the price is suitable you can sell it, with that amount it is more profitable to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░