Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which strategy is the safest investment? lending or holding btc.  (Read 2659 times)
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

I think holding is a good way to save your BTC.Because you are a decent BTC owner and if you want to lend that,it might be more risky,because trustworthy is not a simple virtue.Be safe,That is the right way.  Smiley
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:51:27 AM

first and most important thing is move those huge amount of BTCs to your wallet where you have your own private keys, maybe divided to some smaller wallets to lower the risk. BTC is money, use it when needed, hold the rest of them
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

Hello

I have 100 btc on exchanges. But i am very stressful for daily trading because their flow of price.

So i am looking for doing with the safest investment strategy.

How do you think about the usd lending on bitfinex?
BTC lendinh on bitfinex or poloniex?

Which one is more safer? and Can you recommend me for lending bot?
I think landing trading is a safe choice and landing trading is very profitable because we do not have to worry about the price going up or down will still be paid.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:23:18 AM

Hello

I have 100 btc on exchanges. But i am very stressful for daily trading because their flow of price.

I think landing trading is a safe choice and landing trading is very profitable because we do not have to worry about the price going up or down will still be paid.
trading is indeed an excellent choice, because by trading we can take advantage of price movement up and down well, especially if indeed we fared well and the benefit is certainly going greater our profit and many times fold.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

I think the Safest one is holding it, since the momentum is high as of now, you should hold and wait for it until you meet the desired amount of bitcoin you wanted, Lending seems very unsafe for me.

Holding will make him more rich in dollars, with lending he can earn more with bitcoins and have even more in dollars. Its safer to hold what you have, but with risk you have possibility to earn. Poloniex have lending platform, there isn`t much complaining about their service, personally I didn`t try it yet, I like to trade/hold with altcoin and gamble more, which is riskier then holding and lending.

He is asking for the safest one, lending platform may seem safe for other users but for me, lending is riskier than holding bitcoin because once you lend a bitcoin the borrower might not pay the borrowed bitcoin, well that's how i asses the risk on lending but when you hold your bitcin you control on how will you sell/buy bitcoin for you to generate profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

I think the Safest one is holding it, since the momentum is high as of now, you should hold and wait for it until you meet the desired amount of bitcoin you wanted, Lending seems very unsafe for me.

Holding will make him more rich in dollars, with lending he can earn more with bitcoins and have even more in dollars. Its safer to hold what you have, but with risk you have possibility to earn. Poloniex have lending platform, there isn`t much complaining about their service, personally I didn`t try it yet, I like to trade/hold with altcoin and gamble more, which is riskier then holding and lending.

He is asking for the safest one, lending platform may seem safe for other users but for me, lending is riskier than holding bitcoin because once you lend a bitcoin the borrower might not pay the borrowed bitcoin, well that's how i asses the risk on lending but when you hold your bitcin you control on how will you sell/buy bitcoin for you to generate profit.

Lending platform can be safe if he require a Collateral to his borrower but I'm afraid to do this one even if this is profitable business since I think we can get bad karma for executing this business that's the reason I prefer to hold and luckily I've earn a bucks for holding my btc in his days of more pumps.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rjbtc2017

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:12:18 AM

Lending platform can be safe if he require a Collateral to his borrower but I'm afraid to do this one even if this is profitable business since I think we can get bad karma for executing this business that's the reason I prefer to hold and luckily I've earn a bucks for holding my btc in his days of more pumps.
Not necessarily karma, lending is not bad, but putting a big interest on the borrower will make you a greedy for profit, as for me collateral is still not enough to trust the borrower, since the transaction will happen online or virtually, i cannot assure that the borrower can return the money that i lend.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

Not necessarily karma, lending is not bad, but putting a big interest on the borrower will make you a greedy for profit, as for me collateral is still not enough to trust the borrower, since the transaction will happen online or virtually, i cannot assure that the borrower can return the money that i lend.
I simply like holding my coins for longer time. Lending somehow becomes immoral when you charge too high interest, like you are exploiting the borrower who is already not in good financial condition. The best method so far observed of making huge returns is holding bitcoins for long period.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

Hello

just hold your bitcoin in safety wallet .. with your bitcoin you can not buy hardwallet. you just know that many bitcoins are just the exchanger you should have the wallet of your own private. even if it's not trading we know that there is a future bitcoin just hodl if you really have money bitcoin is your answer to your bitcoin quantity. headache is really trading especially when your capital is big like a 100 btc .. big capital big gain but we have opposite that big capital big losses if a market going to dump.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

I simply like holding my coins for longer time. Lending somehow becomes immoral when you charge too high interest, like you are exploiting the borrower who is already not in good financial condition. The best method so far observed of making huge returns is holding bitcoins for long period.

I would hold also than lent it to someone whom I did not know. There are always risk involved in lending and sometimes  others do not want to pay. But if you hold it, no one knows you have bitcoin and when it appreciates in value, then you can sell it secretly also.
rjbtc2017

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:59:17 AM

It's out of the picture now, whatever the terms and conditions of the borrower and the lender should be followed since the borrower will not borrow the bitcoin, if the borrower cannot even follow the terms and conditions. It's also one of the reasons why it isn't safe it could be a win win situation but for me specially on what i experienced, Lending money is not a good source of income,profit or investment.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

Hello

I have 100 btc on exchanges....

Stop here! Don't talk any further! You have 100 Bitcoins on Exchanges? I mean: One hundred of Bitcoins, each $4561 worth (current price of a single Bitcoin)? And your question is what is safe?

Man, if you really have $456.100 on exchanges that can disappear every time with your money (never heard of Mt. Gox?) nothing is safe!

Please do yourself a favour and withdraw the majority of your coins to different wallets (no web wallets of course, use something like Elektrum instead where you have full control of your private keys). Why different wallets? Well, not even if you keep your private keys as safe as possible (on a piece of paper for example), nothing is 100% secure and if someone one day breaks one of your wallets, at least the others will still be relatively safe. But don't (I mean never ever!) leave so much money on a windy exchange platform.

All the best for your future!

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

It's out of the picture now, whatever the terms and conditions of the borrower and the lender should be followed since the borrower will not borrow the bitcoin, if the borrower cannot even follow the terms and conditions. It's also one of the reasons why it isn't safe it could be a win win situation but for me specially on what i experienced, Lending money is not a good source of income,profit or investment.
I think both lending and holding are good strategies for a trader. Both have different advantages and disadvantages. If one goes for lending strategy he should trade his BTCs when prices are higher but if one is pursuing holding strategy he should wait for the right time to start trading. In short both are interlinked to each other.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

100 bitcoin as of now is very big amount and if you want to grow that you can lend it to bittrex but poloniex is alsp good but bittrex as of now is my number one. But it depends to you what do you think can help to your bitcoin grow . But if i have 100 bitcoin I also lend the 50 bitcoin so it will grow more and the 50 bitcoin holding this and wait the price to increase to make profit holding bitcoin is safe .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print