Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT cryptoCURERENCY will rise up this comming week  (Read 719 times)
cherryganda (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

can  you name down some cryptocurrenncy that will go rise for 3-7 days starting today ?
and please  tell mem why.. i want to use it as a refference on my trading investment Smiley thanks for all the answer
doesnotcompute

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Pie coin
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:40:53 AM

Deeponion is increasing in different ways, members in the community, value, built-in privacy. Airdrop is on, get onions every week. Deeponion on the Tor network.

Postlegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:11:12 AM

There is no guarantee that a specific coin will rise for 3-7 days. It's best to study some coins well and check their price history often. That's just my opinion, I'm sure others might think differently. I wish you luck with your trading investment!  Wink

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:00:24 AM

Monaco Visa will fly up due to conference hype.

n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:00:03 AM

It is quite lame to ask which alts will pump. People will always shill their own coin. I suggest that learn to read charts and take time to research. When you find yourself asking these types of pleb questions then you're doing it the wrong way. Be responsible!
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

there are no assurance which coin will increase or rise from 3 or 7 days... maybe you can check the history of the coin you want to invest... learn to read chart and those cart will help you to analyze which coin will pump soon. study the flow of the market there are many altcoin platform that helps you to decide according to the coins status. learn to research more... good luck in your trading...

sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:34:09 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 08:47:14 AM by sabbathhawk

can  you name down some cryptocurrenncy that will go rise for 3-7 days starting today ?
and please  tell mem why.. i want to use it as a refference on my trading investment Smiley thanks for all the answer

I see 2 coins now.
1. As was mentioned above it is DeepOnion. Good idea behind. Now is very hot. hope devs develop it further
2. TaaS. It is ERC20 token, closed invest fund. On 4th August they've paid first dividends since ICO (in spring). Next payout in November, they make payouts to investors every quarter. They have crypto audit and everybody can track their trading activity and portfolio. As for today they have good profits in this quarter  
Please check them out, you'll be not disappointed
Good luck!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cherryganda (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

thanks guys for the replies ...
well i post this thread to be informed for other crypto and for others who want to share and learn to.. so dont tell me waht to do .. because i am reading charts too..

guys for me this 2 coins really pump for a few days and still pumping

1... RIPPLE XRP
2... BCC BITCOIN CASH

3... MONOCO (mco) but it is not moving high now .. its like just a small waive time by time ... down and up ...
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

You're asking an impossible question to us... and everyone is just answering with whatever coin they're holding atm and want to see it pumped so they can sell for a profit, lol

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

nobody can know. even if you good with technikal analysis doesn't mean you will be correct. best to buy good coins when down and wait for raise

YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

can  you name down some cryptocurrenncy that will go rise for 3-7 days starting today ?
and please  tell mem why.. i want to use it as a refference on my trading investment Smiley thanks for all the answer
I don’t think anyone can tell surely which coins will go rise for 3-7 days. Predictions depend on the experiences and sometimes coin prices go down beyond our expectation. Therefore, my suggestion is that you may do your own survey about coin’s history, behavior and future.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

Pretty less chances to predict any coin with current market situation. Also there is problem of pumpers always, who know which coin they will manipulate at any time. It has gotten difficult because of these groups to invest in altcoin in smooth way. Like before there are not much investments in altcoin as long as it is listed in top ten on at least five to six different exchangers. Yes that would be wise decision to check for such coins and let know the price.
KenM

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:47:12 PM

MNE is seeing nice gains this week. MNE is currently going for $5.42, up 330% in the last 24 hours. I expect MNE to peak near $25 within the next 10 days. MNE's price is rising because the Artemine ICO is coming next month and 10 MNE will have the buying power of 1 ETH during the sale.
cherryganda (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

do you think bitcoin will pump up to 4500?? 4700?? or even 5k ??
it is rising now ... 24-48 hours ?? what do you think guys ??

P.S i dont create this thread for the hate or whatever ofcorse trading is a win or loose ..
i created this just for more information to share from both parties ? isnt it fun to share your knowledge and prediction ?? a the end the trader will decide where to invest though Smiley be happy and godbless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: