Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people buy etc ?  (Read 3962 times)
adstudio

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

Trendy men buying all. Latecomer hamsters buying all. Somebody sell all scam coins at highs.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

for the time being someone buys etc because the price is slightly lower there. perhaps if it is kept for a while until the end of the year can be profitable and provide high profit.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
solid.god

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Pehaps for make some profit? If here is case of good game.
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

As far as I understand, ETH and ETC had that split because of a bug in a smart contract that allowed a hack to happen. A lot of people continue to encourage ETC for ethical reasons (they just kept on going on the same chain, accepting the bug, thinking they have to go on and some people admire that). But I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people mixed up ETC and ETH; like people who have no clue about blockchain technology and only heard that it would be a great idea to invest in ethereum thinking that the word 'classic' means that it is the ethereum of Vitalik Buterin.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

We're all know etc is a Coin from ethereum split and the price now is very low even etc doesn't had 50% price from eth so why people still buy it ? Can someone explain to me ?

ETC is like BCC or BCH . so ETC can be a great coin buying ETC will make you good profit soon
Just Buy and HOLD it

Thanks
Regards
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:47:12 PM

If ETH becomes too expensive, this is a good alternative if you have to work with smart contracts...
Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

It's a good long term hold IMO, because it might get picked by miners after ETH PoS
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

Funny I just bought ETH for gas. I don't have really much of a use of it right now and it is just idling in my eth wallet.
Maybe many of us do that because of the ICO's that are blooming now. We want to buy one and then sell it back in just weeks or maybe months but we need the gas to do that.  Grin
fb39ca4

Activity: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

It's a good long term hold IMO, because it might get picked by miners after ETH PoS
it will be a long time for ETH POW move to ETH POS. people buy ETC just because they still have dev with some update and some fan. Miner still stay because etc still mine ez than eth

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

Personally I bought because they have to open a fund for it.
In addition, I think that when ETH goes to POS, I think that the price of the ETC will increase

Yes i think you answer is correct.im also think when eth chain move to pos and more and more miners will engage with etc,where that eth original code and when eth move to pos etc will attract miners then price will skyrocket.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:19:23 AM by energycom

In addition, I think that when ETH goes to POS, I think that the price of the ETC will increase

Yes i think you answer is correct.im also think when eth chain move to pos and more and more miners will engage with etc,where that eth original code and when eth move to pos etc will attract miners then price will skyrocket.
No no, they only buy etc for manipulation. People are not seeking development from ethereum classic since it has no real development after its fork. They only want to benefit from price movements.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Etc is a fraction of eth which means it has a developer that isn't less great. Later, etc is definitely popular which has a positive effect on exchange rate.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

We're all know etc is a Coin from ethereum split and the price now is very low even etc doesn't had 50% price from eth so why people still buy it ? Can someone explain to me ?

Because some people know that ETC is a promising coin ,they think that if you buy ETC now sooner or later the value of this coin will increase to the point where they can compete to BTC and ETH . Thats why they invest some time and coin for this .
shaza4061

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

Why people buy 10101 coins? Cheesy
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Because it is cheap. That means it is not going any cheaper. And it is Etherium, the original version. The etherium that becomes more famous right now is the fork and not the original. Etherium Classic is somehow undervalued and so it will become more expensive in the months to come.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

yes it's lazy coin so i think  ppl. that buy etc hoping  it will rise in future as ETH coin  but they only whales thinking about something like that . who know what the future hold ...
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

For me, I doubt about future Ethereum Classic can attractives miner going to it and mining like Ethereum, because if we do not have Ethereum for mining, Zcash or other altcoin GPU mining still good choice for us. Kiss
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

same like's other, they buy etc because Ethereums price is more than exspensive from gold, and they can profit

Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

For me, I doubt about future Ethereum Classic can attractives miner going to it and mining like Ethereum, because if we do not have Ethereum for mining, Zcash or other altcoin GPU mining still good choice for us. Kiss
Already people are started to Mine ETC in my country. Before they all mined ETH but now ETH mining become very difficult and taking too many days to mine one ETH, so people shifted ETC. They can mine a couple of ETC per month, and the price is also impressive it is profitable to compare Zcash and other altcoins.
Nyuska1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Already people are started to Mine ETC in my country. Before they all mined ETH but now ETH mining become very difficult and taking too many days to mine one ETH, so people shifted ETC. They can mine a couple of ETC per month, and the price is also impressive it is profitable to compare Zcash and other altcoins.

You are right. Never bought this coin, only mined. However forecasts for ETC are quite positive.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: