Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chatrooms ?  (Read 218 times)
TobyTheCat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Hi
I'm fairly new to this scene. Are there any good IRC or other chat rooms where people can chat in real time? Would be nice to have some back and forth conversation around alt coins and speculation.

Thanks!
TTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Hi
I'm fairly new to this scene. Are there any good IRC or other chat rooms where people can chat in real time? Would be nice to have some back and forth conversation around alt coins and speculation.

Thanks!
TTC
people may chat through wechat, slack,etc, or you can use the chat room of some exchanges like poloniex

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

Sure, there are plenty of them. Here are all IRC channels associated with Bitcoin: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/IRC_channels. Not only there is even some more channels like: #dogecoin, #ethereum, #litecoin.
Actually, some of coin devs also announce in the post they have an dedicated IRC channel based on Freenode.
To join & chat in these IRC channel go to https://webchat.freenode.net/.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
liezel13

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

hello there, can asomeonehelp me?
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

Hi

Thanks!
TTC

Most active one's in crypto are Telegram, Slack, and Discord...maybe I missed some.
These are popular and developers use them to promote their coins and tokens.
You will need to join their groups there.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Hi

Thanks!
TTC

Most active one's in crypto are Telegram, Slack, and Discord...maybe I missed some.

For Business chat only Slack has been used but telegram is widely used to chat the various project information. When the there is any fluctuations in the market or any ICO projects you can get the better information from the experts.

If developers promote with the telegram channel alone. Do you believe that project get to many people when promote it with in the channels alone.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Hi

Thanks!
TTC

For Business chat only Slack has been used but telegram is widely used to chat the various project information. When the there is any fluctuations in the market or any ICO projects you can get the better information from the experts.

If developers promote with the telegram channel alone. Do you believe that project get to many people when promote it with in the channels alone.
I think less than optimal if only telegram a project that will come to many people we need other system like systemit, radit, slack, medium and others but after I join and invest in the world crypto.telegramlah the most active and direct response to every question and problems about the project for now

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Hi

Thanks!
TTC

Then join http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/ slack chat this chat room has more then 800 crypto traders and investors! 
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

I know that in the crypto-currency community many communicate with the help of a telegraph, there are many open groups for discussion, but there are also closed ones to get into a closed group, you need to have a large investment portfolio
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

telegrams, twitter, this forum, all these sites have good groups for discussing new projects and crypto-currencies, telegrams have an advantage over other sites because there are closed discussions where experienced users and investors meet

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

I can only advise telegrams, this is the most popular and high-quality platform for discussing crypto-currencies, other sites are inferior in terms of the number of audience and experienced investors, start communicating in open communities, and then try to get in private, there you will learn a lot of useful information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: