Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming ICOs  (Read 5410 times)
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

I think Etherinc is god upcoming icos
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

I am also interested in investing into Monetha, current price is 0.13$ and after they launch their app, price will sky rocket.
But look on the ICO in my signature, it has also a nice product, which will attract many people  Cool.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 4 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
Yeah! Shivom is the best! I hope they will raise enough money for their development.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 4 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
I agree. Now Shivom is the most interesting and promising project for me.

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Im watching on spindle ico.  SPINDLE is the official utility token to be used on the blockchain-based investment / asset management platform SPINDLE, a comprehensive space which aims to act as a gateway creating access to various investment options at a high level of transparency.
more info : https://spindle.zone/ or the whitepaper https://spindle.zone/en/?id=white-paper

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

https://cryptocurve.io/

it's a wanchain-funded project. I think it will do a good ICO. it's a different chain, DEX. it's good to follow and be careful.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

I am following experts and they say Atonomi, OneLedger and QuarkChain. I will try those for sure....
hannapulu

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

PLATIO - Smart Banking Ecosystem

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

this year ICOs have managed to accumulate more funds than last year's sum. This shows us that this ecosystem will expand with much more crypto money and project. But you have to be careful about deceptive projects.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

1) Cloud Moolah 2)coinvest 3)giftcoin 4)Etherinc 5)Hycon

I really liked the project coinvest. Also I think is very promising Shivom. I think they will grow well this year.

[/center]
jimmyvasquez27

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

ICOtracker.net, ICOrating.com, SmithandCrown.com, and CoinSchedule.com
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Yumerium project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Personally been watching more than 10 ICOs this year and few caught my attention. Like NYNJA for one, is truly a unique ICO both in idea, plans and what it has to offer to the world. NYNJA aim to revolutionize the mobile app industry worldwide, by combining all sorts of features from different mobile app, such as texting, freelancer hiring, calling, commerce and many many more. This app stands to be a resolution to language barrier also and there's bounty and a hot airdrop going on. You guys should really check it out 😀👍

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

EtherInc is the fork of Ethereum which is created with replay protection that has all the capabilities of the Ethereum blockchain while improving it in a number of ways.

etherinc.com/
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

see at An innovative decentralized marketing ecosystem called VEXANIUM, which helps to cut costs and improve efficiency and transparency for commercial businesses, is being launched by Danny Baskara – a Southeast Asia based e-commerce pioneer and team.

http://bitcoinist.com/vexanium-decentralized-platform-disrupting-marketing-ecosystem/
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

There are very good ICOs soon like phantom and hasggard. But I do not think they will let small investors.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

I would like to recommend you a good ICO.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
50 000 MMT = 1 ETH (Total Pre-sale = 150 000 000 MMT)
Address Pre-sale contract
0x99879B8BA614fBC8B2dd5d41563d1458ec9b4629

Send any amount of ETH to the address pre-sale contract and you will receive the equivalent amount of MMT tokens to your transfer ETH.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

There are very good ICOs soon like phantom and hasggard. But I do not think they will let small investors.

You are right, Quarkchain is also a good example. If you are a big investor then you have the opportunity to invest in ICOs with a good ROI. Otherwise you can get only a small allocation.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Have a look at Aitheon . AITHEON is the digital ecosystem that enables symbiosis between Humans and A.I. / Robotics, helping organizations to thrive, while also creating workforce opportunities in an era where automation is reducing jobs. We are the bridge for businesses, workers, robotics suppliers, coders, and professionals to integrate, producing world class results.
AITHEON ICO LAST DAY IS TODAY:
TOTAL RAISED SO FAR IS
$24,193,267*
Users
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

I liked quarkchain and sparkster very much. Quarkchain did ico and listed at binance from x20 prices, it was amazing. I hope sparkster can do this good rising like quark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: