Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs  (Read 127967 times)
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:30:10 AM

Did everyone get to see the last team update? What do you all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW-5EkIL1mA&feature=youtu.be&a=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

how much was raised in the ICO?

Also is there a comparison between bitjob and other decentralised job market places like those being developed by the district team and there's also ethlance. Either way this is a very good market for the future because right now everything is centralised
Hey!
bitJob raised: 8018.92 ETH, that is 9216401.64 STU

Thank you for your support Smiley

ETH during that time was still $200 this should have a good price by now. 9M tokens is pretty low this is why this token will be worth keeping until the project is launched. If its going to be used by students by the time its developed, price will be cool.

9 mil tokens is very low indeed, even lower circulation than btc. And 8000 eth is enough to get the ball rolling..

Holders can expect the price to increase in 6- monts time without a doubt. Interesting to see where this leads
Newtiy

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:58 AM

Like the idea especially because it focuses on the youth and motivates them to be involved in technological development. Great idea!
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:07:36 AM

BitJob is a guaranteeing task having a excellent possibility of growth and usefulness. Using the current value event kept on Wings platform , a lot of individuals know its features and forecasted a respectable ICO valuation.

Thank you for your support and kind words! Hope you continue to support Bitjob Smiley
GoodbyeGang

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:01 AM

Bitjob has been doing an excellent research to partner with Ivy league establishments. Next stop, institutions across main marketplaces like Indian, China..
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

I am happy with the progress, but I want to ask something about exchanges, do you plan to have it added in more exchanges?
Also, I did not see it in https://coinmarketcap.com yet, I guess it's good to be listed there so people will know more about this project.

BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:55:56 AM

I am happy with the progress, but I want to ask something about exchanges, do you plan to have it added in more exchanges?
Also, I did not see it in https://coinmarketcap.com yet, I guess it's good to be listed there so people will know more about this project.
In fact, just yesterday, HitBTC has added two more pairs for STU: STU/BTC and STU/ETH, and the team is still in talks with other exchanges.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:36 AM

I think the partnership with Ivy league establishments will be a great idea to promote the project
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

In fact, just yesterday, HitBTC has added two more pairs for STU: STU/BTC and STU/ETH, and the team is still in talks with other exchanges.
good news, i see the price on EtherDelta rise a lot, though the volume is still low, i think it will rocket when more exchanges listed
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

good news, i see the price on EtherDelta rise a lot, though the volume is still low, i think it will rocket when more exchanges listed

Nice to hear that, but I think trading on EtherDelta is not so easy since the trading mechanism is not so friendly, as you can see some guys put the wrong price and lost a lot.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

Nice to hear that, but I think trading on EtherDelta is not so easy since the trading mechanism is not so friendly, as you can see some guys put the wrong price and lost a lot.

it wouldn't grow that significantly when all there is are exchange listing, it all has to have some development to fuel the flight. not disappointed though but the team could have waited for the beta version and partnering up with exchanges while on the process. timing matters.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

it wouldn't grow that significantly when all there is are exchange listing, it all has to have some development to fuel the flight. not disappointed though but the team could have waited for the beta version and partnering up with exchanges while on the process. timing matters.
We wait a moment in the market development wrote later with the updates are pretty good now, and I will be waiting for the right time to sell
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:42:03 PM

Bitjob has been doing an excellent research to partner with Ivy league establishments. Next stop, institutions across main marketplaces like Indian, China..

Whoa! That's awesome news. Aiming for marketplaces in India and China is a perfect way to go but do we have an estimated timeline for that?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

Whoa! That's awesome news. Aiming for marketplaces in India and China is a perfect way to go but do we have an estimated timeline for that?

Once BitJob gets more traction it will become easier to make and get a presence in these markets.
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

Once BitJob gets more traction it will become easier to make and get a presence in these markets.
totally agree, this project need to be listed on a large exchange for people to buy and sell easily, and i think its deserve to hold for a long time
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

very unfortunate STU price away from the price of ICO, seems to have to save too long to reach the price of ICO.
1000 STU only get 0.18 ETH to 0.2 ETH whereas the price of ICO 888 STU / ETH

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:12:56 PM

very unfortunate STU price away from the price of ICO, seems to have to save too long to reach the price of ICO.

Humble, in this market, very few ICO can show positive dynamics. BitJob is a long-term project and it does not make sense to expect quick implementation from it! Do you not conduct an analysis of the company before investing money?
PaulSal

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Humble, in this market, very few ICO can show positive dynamics. BitJob is a long-term project and it does not make sense to expect quick implementation from it! Do you not conduct an analysis of the company before investing money?
People don't realize that the biggest gains from ICOs came from holding tokens/coins for years. I can't wait to see some of the ICOs from this year to mature
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

People don't realize that the biggest gains from ICOs came from holding tokens/coins for years. I can't wait to see some of the ICOs from this year to mature

On the contrary, if your assumtpion is true the biggest gains in this case would come from not participating in ICOs, but rather buying lower at EtherDelta.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: