Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite altcoins for this year?  (Read 7916 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

Your favorite altcoins to hold for 2017 and why?
I still choose ETH as the best altcoin to hold in this year, ETH is the 2nd best altcoin in the market today. Although the price is not very good in the last few months which reached 0.13 BTC/ETH, But I'm sure ETH will reverse his glory.
etherum has a very good technology and innovative, I'm sure etherum will have a high price like a few months ago that reached 0.13 btc / eth, because I see the demand for etherum and the platform of etherum is still very high, so I think that the future of etherum is still very long
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

NEO is my favorite.
Not because of the project, but because of the money that he made me earn :p

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

My favorite altcoin is AE (aeternity), Ark, Eth and waves. I think it is a potential coin and has a good future.
I believe the price will go up more than now. Just waiting until they go to the moon.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

Every coins are good thanks to bitcoin pump  Cool

Oh yeah when bitcoin pumps as well as the altcoin. Now it's pumping again and I hope it will continue to it's ATH.
Anyway, my favorite coins now are adex and mco. It given me a good profit that's why I buy back and again and now setting again my target price so I can have a sure profit.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
AdrienneRPayne

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

My favorite Altcoin this year is because ethereum has a very good potential for a good future in long term investment. Bitcoin is the only currency I believe, however, altcoin is a good and medium trade. I even consider keeping them for about two years or so because I am rusting in them and I am confident that they will bring me a lot of profit in the coming years. If yes then that is my favorite, although it is hating my others because of becoming bitcoins brothers
My favorite year is ethereum. It shows its potential DASH is also one of my favorites.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:59:46 AM

My favorite coin for this year's.
First is EtherParty  Cool , I think this coin has a very bright future and this project also has a very good concept.
The second coin is neblio, because I think this coin looks like stratis.
The 3rd is kickico, I think this coin is very good for long term investment.
bitd

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:25:19 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:48:29 AM by bitd

The name of the game and the runner up going under everyones radar is of course Diamond, DMD. Its as it portrays itself to be, its scarce (only 4.38M, only 2.5M in circulation), its been around for a long time=2013/2014= good token spread on the few coins that are available, making it secure and its getting increasingly valuable. Its brand, anyone would want to add DMD to their portfolio. Its a bank, shielding your assets when its stormy. Its soon going to be listed on more exchanges so thats good. Its POS so anyone can mint/stake it. You dont have to use heavy hardware stake, its thus enviromentally friendly. The design of the coins make the amount of DMD extremely scarce. 1million of the mined/minted 2.5M DMD are currently sitting in masternodes (you need 10000 to set up a masternode and will earn around 9dMD/day at todays rates) and will be sitting there for a forseeable time. The mentality of the people/community is to grab and hold. The devs have to encourage people to sell so that market has some liquidity. Go figure...

DMD is preparing for the next leg up so if youre interested, buy some still relatively cheaply on bittrex, some popcorn and watch it fly to 350k-400k satoshis from todays 280k (or 11 USD/coin) trading sideways. Decide if you want to hold and stake waiting for a higer price or sell. Staking is profitable on this coin while waiting. DMD will survive an ironbath if the price of BTC drops, it will stand tall as it has during past dips in BTC. DMD will shine if BTC goes up because of nice influx of fresh BTC into altcoins, some of it inevitably going towards DMD. DMD is a small little safe haven island. Have a good one.

Mind you, im deeply invested in DMD so dont take my word for it, do your own research. The numbers will quickly speak for themselves.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

OK Coin is good coin I earn well from them this make my investment almost triple so that is why I like okcash and so that is why this is my favorite coin.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:20 AM

I am very positive about Opus Tokens (OPT) because of the burning of the remaining tokens that are not sold during the ICOs. That is a very good point they have made and will for sure boost the trust and confidence of people on OPT. AVT is another, getting sold out in a few minutes is an indicator that there is a good and smooth flow of the project soon.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

My favorite Altcoin this year is because ethereum has a very good potential for a good future in long term investment. Bitcoin is the only currency I believe, however, altcoin is a good and medium trade. I even consider keeping them for about two years or so because I am rusting in them and I am confident that they will bring me a lot of profit in the coming years. If yes then that is my favorite, although it is hating my others because of becoming bitcoins brothers
My favorite year is ethereum. It shows its potential DASH is also one of my favorites.
for many users in the next few years may be Etherum will remain a prima donna for altcoin investment, even for now Etherum is still the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin for the world's most favorite investment crypto, for dash that is currently experiencing a price drop I'm a bit hesitant with the dash
BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

Hush, Komodo and ZEC. Those are the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

I am loving the concept of Crowdholding.

They are creating a co-creation platform between startups and co-creators. They already have a working beta, solid whitepaper and a large, strong team.

ICO starts on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

The altcoins I hold are ethereum, I believe eth has excellent potential. in the future maybe the price will improve and so high.

Yes, ETH price is going to be high, maybe really soon. Aside of Etherum I also like Monero. It have great potential, because it is private.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
cryptodude123

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

I like Lisk, Ark, OMG and Neblio
asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:35:38 AM

Keep Altcoin wave wallet and keep Ethereum the best. There are many types of coins here. So EThereum has no end to the job Ethereum was able to earn a lot of income. And the waves are well done here singnature works mostly in this waves wallet payment is paid.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:49:08 AM

Monetha (MTH) and StuffGogo (SGG) became my favorite Altcoin this year because I see their promising future market prospects.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

Monetha (MTH) and StuffGogo (SGG) became my favorite Altcoin this year because I see their promising future market prospects.
indeed both coins have a very good project and I am sure next year the coin will skyrocket. Monetha coin especially, dev and very active team are proving monetha has a good future.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

indeed both coins have a very good project and I am sure next year the coin will skyrocket. Monetha coin especially, dev and very active team are proving monetha has a good future.
Monetha has a great innovation for payment solutions and it's no wonder they have a platform that will always be used by many people and it was proven by their ico success and they were quickly getting the target crowdfunding. their coin also have good prices in exchange and will probably have a good future..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:28:34 AM

I really like eth maybe because more community than other altcoin and fast transaction, arguably their most sophisticated platform because it has a smart contract. I also like doge because of the small value and the community that can be considered large, transaction fee is also cheap.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:30:47 AM

For altcoins I think ETH and LTC. but I think this year ETH and LTC will not go up anymore. maybe their price will fall down a little bit (10%). and will go to the moon on 2018

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: