Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] C-Bit (XCT) | new development [SHA256][POW]  (Read 25975 times)
rhodyum (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

A new development from an old coin i suppose.
So will it have an ICO again? and also will you opening some bounties?

To be completely clear (maybe I was not) I "picked up" when everyone else left of the old development team. And by picked up I mean opened a new site and started developing the android app based off the source code of the old one. That's it. I will try to get in touch with the old team members, and we will see where it goes (if they are even still interested in developing the coin).

Just trying not to keep everyone's hopes up, and be very very clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:58:55 PM

To be completely clear (maybe I was not) I "picked up" when everyone else left of the old development team. And by picked up I mean opened a new site and started developing the android app based off the source code of the old one. That's it. I will try to get in touch with the old team members, and we will see where it goes (if they are even still interested in developing the coin).

Good effort..I suggest you to collect funds from volunteers to list the coin on exchanges Or for the development team,, please generate the ETH or BTC address for donations, we all want to help you . we sent some funds to previous team for listing the coin on exchanges but they left the project. again I and some of my friends are ready to support. we love this coin and want to see this to the moon....good luck. 
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:36:35 AM

Simple big exchanges Bittrex/Poloniex + Masternodes = Minimum 200/400 sats.
outthu141

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

DEV Fighting!

I want support this project about marketing.

contact me dev!
rhodyum (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:34:32 AM

Good effort..I suggest you to collect funds from volunteers to list the coin on exchanges Or for the development team,, please generate the ETH or BTC address for donations, we all want to help you . we sent some funds to previous team for listing the coin on exchanges but they left the project. again I and some of my friends are ready to support. we love this coin and want to see this to the moon....good luck. 

Thanks, I will add an address after I publish the new android wallet. I want to avoid asking funds without anything delivered first.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

Thanks, I will add an address after I publish the new android wallet. I want to avoid asking funds without anything delivered first.

Hey just found this thread now. Been looking EVERYWHERE for it. So I've found the fork that the exchanges are currently using and forked it here https://github.com/Infernoman/C-Bit
karel0001

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

Isn't it an idea (when the developers are not responding) to create a new fork (maybe with some updates) and take over the complete development of this coin?

The same happened to Centurion (CNT) which went to the moon
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:44:04 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:31:02 AM by infernoman

Hey just found this thread now. Been looking EVERYWHERE for it. So I've found the fork that the exchanges are currently using and forked it here https://github.com/Infernoman/C-Bit

and a windows wallet since i was feeling nice
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnh5yt5nrg3rl2e/c-bit.zip?dl=0
any donations for the windows wallet can be sent here. 1nfernow9yCJGQN6RxvpA13y9HjNGvgDw
kkemp102294

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:02:15 PM

It is great that this has been picked up again!  Cheesy

The only pools that seem to be working from the list is Minerpools.us and Zpool.  I am thinking the other pools have abandoned C-Bit or have shutdown.

Keep up the great work!

infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:03:52 PM

The only pools that seem to be working from the list is Minerpools.us and Zpool.  I am thinking the other pools have abandoned C-Bit or have shutdown.

Keep up the great work!

yiimp.infernopool.com
zpool.ca
italyiimp.com
kkemp102294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

Keep up the great work!

yiimp.infernopool.com
zpool.ca
italyiimp.com

Thanks, I wasn't aware of these other pools!  Happy mining!  Grin

kkemp102294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

I noticed the new fork is going to start rejecting lower version that are not C-Bit 1.0.  This is fine, but the Linux and Mac wallets build OK from the source, but they do not sync properly and it is impossible to run a pool with the new Linux and Mac version of the wallet. Just something to be aware of.

With this I am having to stop the pool on Minerpools.us until this issue is resolved.

infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

I noticed the new fork is going to start rejecting lower version that are not C-Bit 1.0.  This is fine, but the Linux and Mac wallets build OK from the source, but they do not sync properly and it is impossible to run a pool with the new Linux and Mac version of the wallet. Just something to be aware of.

With this I am having to stop the pool on Minerpools.us until this issue is resolved.

Just fixed the linux and mac versions of syncing and mining. Its just a hackjob for now. but it does work. so Enjoy Wink
Also ive added a bootstrap below which gets updated every hour.
https://crownpay.infernopool.com/CBit-bootstrap.zip
kkemp102294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:16:33 AM

I noticed the new fork is going to start rejecting lower version that are not C-Bit 1.0.  This is fine, but the Linux and Mac wallets build OK from the source, but they do not sync properly and it is impossible to run a pool with the new Linux and Mac version of the wallet. Just something to be aware of.

Just fixed the linux and mac versions of syncing and mining. Its just a hackjob for now. but it does work. so Enjoy Wink
Also ive added a bootstrap below which gets updated every hour.
https://crownpay.infernopool.com/CBit-bootstrap.zip

Great, thanks! It works perfectly and Minerpools.us is ready for mining!  Grin

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

cryptopia wallet still in maintenance?
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

Yes they've been a bit slow to reply lately, after I decided to help out a few different coins. and reluctant to update their wallets to my version. If you guys would like. make a support request there Wink maybe it will get done faster.
rhodyum (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:34:53 PM

awesome job. thanks. I will link this and the new pool on the site.
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:43:15 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:31:18 AM by infernoman

Not a problem. I wish you good luck with everything Smiley just wanted to get you guys back on the right track at least. Now you've got windows wallets, pools, and 1 exchange. Cryptopia shouldnt be  too much longer and you'll have a second exchange Wink

C-Bit, BTC, or CRW accepted Smiley
Donations: 1nfernow9yCJGQN6RxvpA13y9HjNGvgDw

Bootstrap: https://crownpay.infernopool.com/CBit-bootstrap.zip
Windows Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnh5yt5nrg3rl2e/c-bit.zip?dl=0
Github: https://github.com/Infernoman/C-Bit
kkemp102294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Yes they've been a bit slow to reply lately, after I decided to help out a few different coins. and reluctant to update their wallets to my version. If you guys would like. make a support request there Wink maybe it will get done faster.

I have submitted a request to add some nodes, the new git hub source, and the new ANN. Hopefully this helps them to get things working properly again.

kkemp102294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

Not a problem. I wish you good luck with everything Smiley just wanted to get you guys back on the right track at least. Now you've got windows wallets, pools, and 1 exchange. Cryptopia shouldnt be  too much longer and you'll have a second exchange Wink

C-Bit, BTC, or CRW accepted Smiley
Donations: 1nfernow9yCJGQN6RxvpA13y9HjNGvgDw

Bootstrap: https://crownpay.infernopool.com/CBit-bootstrap.zip
Windows Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzjev44uyeicamo/c-bit.zip?dl=0
Github: https://github.com/Infernoman/C-Bit

Thanks for helping this coin get back on track, it is greatly appreciated! Cheesy
This coin is also traded on Novaexchange and Coinexchange.io

I am uncertain of the status of the C-Bit wallets on these though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: