Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BITCLIX ★ Next Generation Bitcoin PTC ★ CPC From 11 satoshis  (Read 573 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:35:31 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 12:24:40 PM by vaibhavsingh

Welcome to the new generation of Bitcoin Paid To Click platform!

ADVERTISER FEATURES
  • Flexible Timer - Custom timer ranging from 10 seconds to 600 seconds per page view!
  • Cheap Advertising - Timer dependent cheapest prices with lowest fees in the bitcoin ptc industry! CPC starts from 11 satoshis per view!
  • Geo-targeting - Geo-target your audience, our advanced features allow you to target users from over 249 countries!
  • Advanced Security - We have anti-cheat scripts to make sure that your audience does not try to disable images, scripts, etc and the users must view the page opened for the complete timer duration in order to get credited!
  • How is the CPC so low? - We reward our users with >90% of our total earnings, keeping just enough bitcoins to maintain the website. For example, if the CPC is 11 satoshis, we take only 1 satoshi as fees, and our users get the rest 10 satoshis.

EARNER FEATURES
  • Many ways of earning - Various ways of earning like paid to click, ptcwall, other offerwalls and many more.
  • Low Minimum Payout - Low minimum payout threshold of 1000 satoshis with instant payouts!
  • All Bitcoin Micropayment Processors - Support for the most popular micropayment processors including FaucetHub, Xapo and Faucetsystem!
  • Many Advertisements - Large number of advertisements available for viewing on Bitclix and PTCWall daily!
  • Device Friendly - Mobile-friendly platform with a good user experience with zero popups and very less advertisements.
  • Report Advertisements - Users can report advertisements that do not follow the rules!
  • Referral system - Refer other users and earn a massive 5% commission on your referral Earnings everytime they withdraw!

We have just launched so there are not many advertisements available atm. This thread is mainly aimed at advertisers right now. Smiley
We are adding many offerwalls along with the current PTC system.  Smiley

Note: For advertisers who have an account at FaucetHub and want to deposit bitcoins, you can contact me to directly transfer the funds to Bitclix's FaucetHub wallet and I will manually credit your account at Bitclix with 0 fees!

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Reserved.

niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

Account created. As the OP is saying, yet there's no any earning opportunity for a earner. Forget advertisers for a moment, why did you launch the site at least without adding some offerwalls? OP You can earn money via offerwalls & ptcwalls until you find some advertisers for the "surf ads" section. The point is, none of the Advertiser would be advertised on an empty site. As any child PTC site owner have to do, you also will need to promote own referral links at the beginning. Your min payout rate is appreciable since it's a new site with no reputation yet. Good luck with your project.

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:17:29 PM

Account created. As the OP is saying, yet there's no any earning opportunity for a earner. Forget advertisers for a moment, why did you launch the site at least without adding some offerwalls? OP You can earn money via offerwalls & ptcwalls until you find some advertisers for the "surf ads" section. The point is, none of the Advertiser would be advertised on an empty site. As any child PTC site owner have to do, you also will need to promote own referral links at the beginning. Your min payout rate is appreciable since it's a new site with no reputation yet. Good luck with your project.

Thanks for your feedback.  Smiley
We were in the process of doing that. PTCWall has been added already and we are currently adding offerwalls like adscendmedia, adworkmedia, etc.  Wink
The biggest reason why advertisers and users should prefer us is because of our super less fees of <10%, although we understand that getting advertisers is a bit difficult initially.  Smiley

xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:28:29 AM

For what I see pays very well I hope it continues like this.........

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:55:51 PM

Update: PTCWall has been added! Some bugs fixed.
Advertisers can't find a cheaper and more secure way to advertise their websites!
Deposit btc and start advertising now!  Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

Note: For advertisers who have an account at FaucetHub and want to deposit bitcoins, you can contact me to directly transfer the funds to Bitclix's FaucetHub wallet and I will manually credit your account at Bitclix with 0 fees!

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:10:45 AM

I just registred on the website. It looks pretty good. It has a good design. But we need more ads from where we can earn some satoshi. The ptcwall pays way to low and I dont think it worths to visit your ptc only for ptcwall because I can do that directly from faucethub. Hope you understand

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:47:34 PM

Bump this up for the advertisers, we have already got many users. Signup now and advertise on the cheapest bitcoin PTC to real users.  Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Bumping this up!
Advertisers join the cheapest and safest bitcoin ptc now!  Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:18:39 AM