Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If price of BTC reach 50K who is going to buy?  (Read 3395 times)
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

50k USD is not a small investments,but always there is a fraction that you can always avail and starts making money on it.

MiladMax

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

Panic buyers will buy it in no time and push the price even higher.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

Panic buyers will buy it in no time and push the price even higher.
that is true , but how about instead the panic buyers did not happened but the dumping become trends that time? you might join the panic selling rather than the price going up and up higher it gets drop so deep and you lost alot. was not as you expected right?

at that moment you should have a plan b , an anticipation for something unexpected like that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:20 AM

That is the beauty of Bitcoin. Of course, I am referring to the fact that you can buy a small fraction of Bitcoin not a full one. Many people do not understand this. It is important to explain this to beginners from the start.

Exactly. I agree with you. I mean, anybody can buy just $10 worth of Bitcoin as there is no rule that one has to buy it as a whole or at least 1 Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin can be around $50K then just buy whatever money you have. There is nothing to worry that eventually people would stop buying Bitcoin because the value is already staggering...this is not true at all as there would always be traders involved in the buy and sell of the said currency. Of course, everything boils down to the law of supply and demand as we are all operating in an open market.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:58:45 AM

I just sat down reasoning about everybody's decision to  hold or keep their BTC, if the price of BTC reaches 50K today who is going to buy at that price? then there will be many sellers and few buyers,  is the reasons for holding or keeping the BTC justifiable? please some convincing explanations.
You do not understand if the price reaches that price and there are many sellers and few buyers then the price of bitcoin will have to go down but if the buyers and sellers are in an equilibrium then that means that is the price of bitcoin in which both of them feel comfortable.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

I just sat down reasoning about everybody's decision to  hold or keep their BTC, if the price of BTC reaches 50K today who is going to buy at that price? then there will be many sellers and few buyers,  is the reasons for holding or keeping the BTC justifiable? please some convincing explanations.
So your reasoning should fit in 2009 as well when Bitcoin was less than a dollar. You must have said that there would be less buyers or more sellers when Bitcoin reach $4000. Does that make any sense today?

Bitcoin price is driven by supply and demand. Due to limited supply which will eventually end in 2140, demand will keep on increasing because we still have 99% world's population as available potential market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Only 1% took the price to $4000. You can imagine what will happen if even 10% of that other 99 % gets into Bitcoin. You are indeed lucky to have known Bitcoin today. There will rather be more buyers in future then sellers as supply will decline.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

Well i don't think that you know how pricing works.

For something to reach 50k then it would mean there are people that are willing to execute trades at 50k, both buying and selling. Usually, the price is the last traded price. It isn't something taht people make out of thin air.

Bitcoin is very liquid, meaning as long as the major exchanges have the price at more than 50k, there will be people willing to buy at 50k.

But yes, if btc ever got to 50k in the next few years it's probably a result of a huge ass bubble. People will likely to sell more than there are people to buy, and eventually there will be a correction following the pumps.
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:00:45 AM

i'd be buying the dip  Grin

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:35:19 AM

we still can buy small amount of bitcoin at the exchanges so nothing to worry about that and if the price reach to $50k i think it will happened gradually but not suddently jump from the current price so although the price maybe so expensive i think still possible to buy even more likely people will starting to trade because i'm pretty sure bitcoin will more famous at the time
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:51:13 AM

traders. there will be always a buyer because they'll gonna do trading. until the very last drop of bitcoin. but then again bitcoin price won't disappear in our world because bitcoin will soon gonna be popular in the whole world and soon to be used as a daily money just like fiat system. bitcoin is just starting so bitcoin would definitely be there until the end of the world.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:51:33 AM

How do we earn the satoshis now ? in small parts. I guess even if it reaches 50k people will continue buying it for small quantities, as they do with gold and other valuable things. If it increases in value, it's because people like and uses it. But I guess reaching this line of value as still many years to come.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

Its not really necessary for us to buy on 1 bitcoin or whole of it since we can anytime buy small portions of it. Having a high price doesnt really changed at all on the way we used to be as of now.Even now on the current price of it there are still people dont even afford to buy a whole bitcoin but no one would really force you to buy whole and anytime we can do purchase small partitions of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1209

Never selling

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

I presented a chart the other day that showed each share of Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffets company) was worth $267,000. This figure sounds utterly insane, especially since you can't buy a fraction of a share like you can with btc, yet, people are still buying Berkshires shares. $50,000 is not a big deal if there is still demand, just like $267,000 is not a big deal for Berkshire Hathaway.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

At $50,000 a BTC that's still 2000 satoshi for $1, or 20 for 1 cent.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

i'd be buying the dip  Grin
Like a boss! People at this point worry about fluctuations of 10% that happen to be worth $400 at current levels. Imagine how things will be at the time 1BTC's value sits at $50K? 10% fluctuations will be $5K!!

For some people that's an entiry year salary, and that's something you can be scooping up on a monthly basis if you play it well. It's insane if you think about it right now, but completely normal by that time. Cheesy

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

How do we earn the satoshis now ? in small parts. I guess even if it reaches 50k people will continue buying it for small quantities, as they do with gold and other valuable things. If it increases in value, it's because people like and uses it. But I guess reaching this line of value as still many years to come.
Yep, on the world have many things with high value but still have buyer want buy them, example: just is keyboard high level or the celebration of a certain champion, you need spend ~$5,000 for buy this things in my country Roll Eyes.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████