Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Map of Success?  (Read 266 times)
eli77 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

What crypto coin are you promoting right now? And why?

Every crypto coin must have ROAD MAP with good purposes that will give benefits to the community.

I believe in the Road Map of Success of DeepOnion. It was excellently organized by the dev team.
That's why I am promoting the DeepOnion now. That's my commitment to the community of Onion Holders. I love this DeepOnion because of its strong community support. The dev team is always there to help us. All my questions have been answered there. I felt the acceptance in the deepOnion forum. Among crypto coins that I have right now, my wallet hold lots of onions coming from Free Airdrop. So I must continue my support to the development of DeepOnion. In just a span of one month, DeepOnion is now part of the coin market today. The every week challenge is so exciting. You have to survive and pass the tests.

Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

just be consistent and persistent with what you are doing. Success needs time and doesn't happen overtime, people who are successful are the one's who were ready when the opportunity was presented to them
semprepernoi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

You should clearly see your aims and have a strategy to reach those aims..
Urmip16

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

Secret sauce of success are Determination, Belief, Perseverance and Courage
quan52395

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

Never choose the shortest path to success. Success comes when you know how to face difficulties and overcome them to succeed.
proboy21

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:29:53 PM

Aim, work, try more, achieve.
Sophia29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

Your right DeepOnion is growing and like you i can see more success of your community, i check last week the webpage and see that it is not so compatible enough to android web view, about your question The road map of success is not easy but if you have enough presence of mind you can achieve your goal.
stillwell

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:54 PM

Every crypto coin must have ROAD MAP with good purposes that will give benefits to the community.

I believe in the Road Map of Success of DeepOnion. It was excellently organized by the dev team.
That's why I am promoting the DeepOnion now. That's my commitment to the community of Onion Holders. I love this DeepOnion because of its strong community support. The dev team is always there to help us. All my questions have been answered there. I felt the acceptance in the deepOnion forum. Among crypto coins that I have right now, my wallet hold lots of onions coming from Free Airdrop. So I must continue my support to the development of DeepOnion. In just a span of one month, DeepOnion is now part of the coin market today. The every week challenge is so exciting. You have to survive and pass the tests.

DeepOnion is a coin with a total supply that is distributed through parachutes by hanging signatures on the board. The roadmap is quite amazing. has been listed on cryptopia
comfyhold

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

I also see the value of good structured roadmaps though I don't think me promoting would make a difference as only a larger community can change something. It is incredibly hard to get attention of the markets.
comfyhold

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:21:32 PM

DeepOnion is a coin with a total supply that is distributed through parachutes by hanging signatures on the board. The roadmap is quite amazing. has been listed on cryptopia
Seems intresting I will also take a look into DeepOnion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: