Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to help blind people using and dealing with Bitcoin ?  (Read 734 times)
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

I think that blind people can't normally using Bitcoin, access their wallets , get their private keys and so on without the help of their relatives/ friends.. which is making some problems for them i guess.

Is it possible to create a way for them to access their wallets, send bitcoins..by voice for example ?

Or any other suggestions ?

This is going to be a difficult things to give a solutions for the blind people who are interested to do bitcoin. In the first place, how are they gonna do it? Using their is would be hard I think. But if that happen that's very cool. Though, we knew bitcoin is for everyone in the world we all know that.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:20 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:09:00 AM by Streamlink

I think that blind people can't normally using Bitcoin, access their wallets , get their private keys and so on without the help of their relatives/ friends.. which is making some problems for them i guess.

Is it possible to create a way for them to access their wallets, send bitcoins..by voice for example ?

That is a really good question, the blind people should not be left out of the bitcoin market and all its benefits, they should also be put into the view and they should be considered in every decision making in the crypto market.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

For me we just donate what we can donate for them because I think it is hard for them to used this digital currencies! In digital world you need to see the data and it is really hard to them but when somebody have invented a tools for the blind to interact with bitcoin then it is a good news!
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

For me we just donate what we can donate for them because I think it is hard for them to used this digital currencies! In digital world you need to see the data and it is really hard to them but when somebody have invented a tools for the blind to interact with bitcoin then it is a good news!

I actually had never thought about this. I guess blind people would have loved ones nearby, at least in most cases who could help them buy Bitcoin. In any case, it is interesting to think about!
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:27:23 AM

This is very good idea that you want to donate some of your bitcoin to the blinds. May be you will receive the reward for your kindness. But many people in this world are just earning for themselves and for their families.

Because they think that the money cannot be earned so easily and why give so easily. And also the loss is faces only by the investors. So they are very strict in this regard.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

I do not think that there are many blind people involved in bitcoin, since it's still an Internet currency, and I do not know how they would deal with it. However, if bitcoin in the future is spreading the same as the dollar and other currencies and there will be a need for widespread use of bitcoins in everyday expenses, developers will create an application that will allow using crypto currency for people with poor eyesight. While this is not relevant, and, accordingly, no one takes it.
In addition, almost all blind people have people who help them navigate, and these assistants will also be able to support them with bitcoin.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

It's good to think about blind people. I think bitcoin still developing everyday and maybe they will have a solution for blinds soon.

CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

This is one of the few questions good lately asked here. I don't think there a solution for blind ppl to use bitcoin , or maybe it is and i don't know about it.

However,  the task will be a little bit difficult but I'm sure at what tech we have we can found a solution for blind people , like voice recogniser incorporate in special wallets. Just an ideea tho , not sure if good or bad.
cerunnos

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

I do not think that there are many blind people involved in bitcoin, since it's still an Internet currency, and I do not know how they would deal with it. However, if bitcoin in the future is spreading the same as the dollar and other currencies and there will be a need for widespread use of bitcoins in everyday expenses, developers will create an application that will allow using crypto currency for people with poor eyesight. While this is not relevant, and, accordingly, no one takes it.
In addition, almost all blind people have people who help them navigate, and these assistants will also be able to support them with bitcoin.
Bitcoins ought to be a pay hotspot for all individuals that is the reason you should include a voice alternatives with the goal that visually impaired individuals can likewise have profits by Bitcoins and after that everywhere throughout the world Bitcoins can be utilized and than bitcoins will be known as lord of economy.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

This is a the kind of quality post i am looking for. As i was reading some replies i think they are right, the only thing that could help the visually impaired person (if he/she is alone and no one he/she can trust) is through voice recognition and voice command, though i think it hasn't been fully implemented right now? i don't know much about techs these days. But furthermore if he/she cannot do such things and wants to trade or access wallets i think physical guidance from other person is still efficient way for him/her.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

From the past years the implementation of computer to use for blind people is like impossible but achievable, but after some research, study and development they successfully created a computer that suit for the needs of blind people by the help of keyboard and text to voice. maybe they can find a way to use to be able to help blind people to deal with bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

I suppose these people often use the help of their relatives and those ones, who care about it. There must be some applications where they can use voice commands to deal with Bitcoins. However, I think it is almost impossible now to use crypto for them
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: