Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before 23 August
+3500 $ - 13 (81.3%)
-3500 $ - 3 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC till 23 August  (Read 1065 times)
Underworld244 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

BTC till 23 August  3400$. I think it will happen. What are you thinking.

Claim up to 5,000 satoshi every 15 minutes. 5% daily bonus. Admin Contact
 http://bonusbitcoin.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

I am definitely expecting a correction to happen this week, where my personal target sits well under the $3500 level before the end of this week. The activation is already calculated in the current price, and above of that, the price is overbought as well. The price has gone up too much in such a short period of time, which obviously can't be maintained for much longer as traders/investors are on the edge of triggering a selloff. It will be a very decent buy back opportunity for those that cashed out profits at +$4000 levels.
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

$3000-3500
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

Why there's no choice of $4,000+? I assume that the price will be landing at a very good price tomorrow. And that's a fast prediction with the price and it's low. I personally predict that the price of bitcoin will be good at $4,000 and it's going to be for sure, if not it can stay at $3,800 - $3,900. So right now we are at $3,995.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

$3000-3500
Such a low prediction and i think its really hard right now to see this price for now and i think the price can be increase more soon  look at the trends its still Look at the trends and the movement of the price also you can check also bitcoin is still in demand and many people are searching for bitcoin in google trends its still increasing trends that i think the price can be increase more or it can stay with a good price.. even in facebook there are many group right now are created with bitcoin that i think it can help for bitcoin to stay strong and more impressions for new comers this just base what i seen outside that i think bitcoin until 23 that the price of bitcoin will not hit that value if you gonna sell your bitcoin you will just lose..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

What is your basis for that prediction? Just because the price has decreased over the last few days you still need reason(s) to back your prediction. Someone can equally predict that the price will go back up.
Please cite some sources and why you think BTC will drop rather than just making unfounded predictions.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

What is your basis for that prediction? Just because the price has decreased over the last few days you still need reason(s) to back your prediction. Someone can equally predict that the price will go back up.
Please cite some sources and why you think BTC will drop rather than just making unfounded predictions.
Without exception, all predictions about the price of bitcoin. His behavior is unpredictable. I am sure that the events on 23 August the speculators started shorting the prices to buy coins cheaper. We saw in July of the same tactics. I am not going to sell the coins. I think that by the end of August we will see $ 5,000.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

Price of Bitcoin indeed declined within the last 24h the problem is growing Bitcoin Cash hash power which leads to speculations that BCC might replace BTC in the future.
We need to hope that SegWit activation will be a painless process and we won't see any setbacks the we will most likely see new ATH.
But even minor problems with BTC could further dampen the price reduction and BCC will become stronger...
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

I am definitely expecting a correction to happen this week, where my personal target sits well under the $3500 level before the end of this week. The activation is already calculated in the current price, and above of that, the price is overbought as well. The price has gone up too much in such a short period of time, which obviously can't be maintained for much longer as traders/investors are on the edge of triggering a selloff. It will be a very decent buy back opportunity for those that cashed out profits at +$4000 levels.

This current correction is actually overdue because the market continued to rally for the last two weeks after the SegWit implementation. Correction has to happen and we are witnessing it now...there is a possibility that it can go down as low as $3,500 but after that Bitcoin will slowly climb back to $4,000 and maybe even breach $4,500 though it can be an uphill battle. I now sense that corrections are getting to be necessary so that bubbles can be prevented.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:57 AM

BTC till 23 August  3400$. I think it will happen. What are you thinking.

I think it will happen, actually.

The pump has sustained for too long and when it does sustain for too long for close to no reason(the only reason was segwit, but that can't be the cause for a 2k pump), it will correct, every single time. No matter what asset, not just btc.

$3.4k would be a much more sustainable level, i think that it'll stabilize around the $3k-$3.4k mark after this dump finishes. Still decent profits for anyone buying in before 1st August, no doubt.

I'm not bearish with btc in th elong term at all, it's just that this correction had to happen sooner or later. And to have it sooner than later, imo, is a good thing rather than a bad thing. If we let the bubble brew up it'll only hurt the reputation of btc further.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

I think the value of bitcoin will continue decreasing a bit till the activation of Segwit2x, that is going up  on of these days. After that, and if the outcome is great, I think bitcoin will reach 5000$ fast.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

I think the value of bitcoin will continue decreasing a bit till the activation of Segwit2x, that is going up  on of these days. After that, and if the outcome is great, I think bitcoin will reach 5000$ fast.

I also think so. Now this is exactly what is happening. Many users are again in a panic and therefore are trying to get out of bitcoin. This greatly affects the price and it goes down. But I am sure that right after August the price will rise again and continue to grow

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

I am thinking about $4400 by tomorrow (23 august).  Wink

Looks like price will be atleast over $4k by tonight so $4400 is possible.

Bitcoincash surged just because of high hopes and speculation that have created panic among btc holders and soon that fear will be over. Money will now flow from bitcoin cash like alts to bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Bitcoincash surged just because of high hopes and speculation that have created panic among btc holders and soon that fear will be over. Money will now flow from bitcoin cash like alts to bitcoin.
This is what i believed too. We are not on 4k price as of now its more than on the amount have been speculated by OP which means it is really great to see 4k price range and i do really have the feeling it would increase even more on upcoming days and as you said those people who hyped up on bitcoin cash will surely accumulate profits and going back again on bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Well I think the price would loiter around 4000-4200$ till the date as you can notice a somewhat drop in the value. But soon it will uptrend and most probably would break to 5000$ till next month and even more in the forthcoming days which will bring a boon of profits to the bitcoin holders...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

All the rally we have seen after august 1st were just due to speculations on what will happen when segwit will be activated. Now is the time. I guess we are going to experience another round of rally which may last till $5000 till end of this august. Some people have already started speculating $15k for this year. So, I guess we may see another rally from tomorrow onward.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

It will still be at $3500-$4000 range. Today eventhough that we have seen minor blips, the price is still hovering above $3900 and sometimes even touching $4000 again. I think at this price it is more sustainable as compare to $4500 which is very hard to break that wall.

But of course it has no other choice but to go up again, so I'm thinking once we touch $4500 again, it will remain at that level before making another push at $5000-$6000 range at the end of the year. I don't see BCH really making a dent on the price and miners will not shift suddenly and mine BCH because its more profitable. I think they will still stick to BTC.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Above 4000$ just what it was last week. It is slowly recovering since it dropped to 3600$ and it is clearer that it will try to break the 4500 barrier again this week. But if the new FUD posts coming out spook the noobs and dump their coins, then it will be down but not that much. Near to 3800$ if FUD prevails.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:48:52 PM

BTC till 23 August  3400$. I think it will happen. What are you thinking.

I think it will happen, actually.

The pump has sustained for too long and when it does sustain for too long for close to no reason(the only reason was segwit, but that can't be the cause for a 2k pump), it will correct, every single time. No matter what asset, not just btc.

$3.4k would be a much more sustainable level, i think that it'll stabilize around the $3k-$3.4k mark after this dump finishes. Still decent profits for anyone buying in before 1st August, no doubt.

I'm not bearish with btc in th elong term at all, it's just that this correction had to happen sooner or later. And to have it sooner than later, imo, is a good thing rather than a bad thing. If we let the bubble brew up it'll only hurt the reputation of btc further.
i am also no barish and still very confident that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing i think that  it is just the correction the price of bitcoin is taking, otherwise there is still too much potential in the price of bitcoin and hope that it will reach to 5000$ in next few weeks.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:57:08 PM

Looks like reverse happen instead of the price going to $3400 the price right now is nearly $4300 and the price is increasing back again..
You are just encouraging people to sell their bitcoin and i think its impossible right now to see a large drop of the price because bitcoin is in demand and more people are searching about bitcoin.. and only bitcoin is crypto currency are accepting by many online merchant..
If you really want to make profit instead of waiting for cheap price better to buy right now and wait to make profit soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████