Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for Older Members.  (Read 472 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Hi everyone, been around a couple of days. New to making or earning bitcoin too.
Now,looking around, I discovered the best way to get bitcoin for a beginner is signature campaigns, unfortunately, newbies aren't allowed in, not fair because I need to really start earning. However, someone mentioned going for Alt coins, whatever that means. Going to that section, I saw there are so many of them.

So my questions are;

1. Why are newbies not permitted in signature campaigns?
2. Can Alt coins be directly be converted to bitcoin and how?
3. Are bitcoin donation sites(I learnt about bitcoin from them) worthwhile?

Thank you.

efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

Hi everyone, been around a couple of days. New to making or earning bitcoin too.
Now,looking around, I discovered the best way to get bitcoin for a beginner is signature campaigns, unfortunately, newbies aren't allowed in, not fair because I need to really start earning. However, someone mentioned going for Alt coins, whatever that means. Going to that section, I saw there are so many of them.

So my questions are;

Thank you.

1. Because they can't put links in their signature and it will be harder for people to see it from there, go to Google and search it.
2. You can convert them to Bitcoin with exchanges or you can trade your altcoins with someone but there is no direct way.
3. Do you mean faucets by Bitcoin donation sites? If yes, most of them don't worth it.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:54:26 PM

So my questions are;

Thank you.
1. Because their signature structure is very limited. Limited in size, color and I believe you can't include links which defeats the purpose, also it prevents spam and people enrolling with multiple accounts easily, because ranking up requires time, not just posts.
It's up to the campaign manager to choose which ranks are permitted btw, not a forum rule by any stretch.
2. https://shapeshift.io is an exchange that can do that.
3. If you're referring to faucets, then no.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

So my questions are;

Thank you.

1.  Newbies lack credibility and experience.
2.  Altcoins can be exchanged for bitcoin on the cryptocurrency exchanges like Bittrex ("trex") and Poloniex ("polo").
3.  Do you mean faucets?  They're really not worth the time if you're trying to make money but they're a good place to begin learning
     about the platform without much risk.

You're welcome
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:07:35 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:18:08 PM by Bigmacduck

So my questions are;

Thank you.

Forget about all these signature campaigns, faucets, mining yourself, etc. Take a part of the money you earn in your job, or from your student job, and purchase bitcoin from a reputable exchange. Move that to a cold store and leave it there. Don't touch it for at least 5 years and you will be fine. Gobble up some more on a regular base, i.e. every 3 months, don't worry about the daily, weekly, monthly price fluctuations. Go and live your life, enjoy company with your friends, or whatever. You will be fine following this and life is much less stressful. Lock the cold store / hardware wallet in some place that you cannot immediately access when you feel urged. Put it at a safe box with a bank, best in New York if you live in San Francisco or vice versa. Just that far away that you cannot react to events within less than 12-36 hours to avoid the temptation.

There have been so many guys out there that purchased bitcoin at a few cents and sold them for a huge profit at 100$. Very bad decision from today's perspective.

BTW: watching today's total solar eclipse outdoor is much more fun and satisfying than staring at the real time bitcoin price.
Cyberczar (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:13:26 PM

Thank you fellows for insight. I was referring to sites , pyramid sites that ask you to donate bitcoin for higher value of bitcoin. Member to member sort.

And why are folks selling their accounts? I actually saw a website where a fellow offered buying a 'Hero' account.

Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

Thank you fellows for insight. I was referring to sites , pyramid sites that ask you to donate bitcoin for higher value of bitcoin. Member to member sort.

And why are folks selling their accounts? I actually saw a website where a fellow offered buying a 'Hero' account.

If you want to lose your funds, join such a pyramid site.
If you want to make a lot of money and are not afraid to see a prison from the inside for some tome, build a pyramid site of your own.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

It sounds like you are referring to high-yield investment programs (HYIP's).  Avoid those at all costs --->  they are a trap that many beginners fall into. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Because having a Hero account is pretty hard.Even if you post 1 message per day you will only get 14 activity per 2 week.To be a hero account you need 480 activity.They gain more from signature campaigns because their limits are high and they are more creditable.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Login everyday,make some posts,you will be member very fast,grow your twitter,look in marketplace for ico bounty,at least you can earn from social media campaigne.Go to http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/ you can find many giveaways there,do not follow shitcoins,do not follow ico what have only white paper to offer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

People sell accounts as some accounts have more trust or more activity in them. You'll notice your activity points increase and increase your rank.
They go up by 14 points once every 2 sundays if you make 14 posts in that week (until you get an activity higher than a certain amount).
The levels are:
Jr Member - 30
Member - 60
Full Member - 120
Sr Member - 240
Hero Member - 500
Legendary - 750+

(from what I recall although I may be wrong about member and full.

There is also the trust network with four levels of "Default Trust" (DT for short)
DT1 is when you get positive trust from ADMIN
DT2 is when you get positive trust from DT1
DT3 is positive trust from DT2
DT4 is just normal.

If you see someone's name with a negative/positive trust rating, they've negatively or positively been given feedback from a DT1 or DT2 member.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

So my questions are;

Thank you.
1.The reason why signature campaigns are not applicable to newbies ,is because of the fact that most of the newbies try to post unwanted,unrelated stuff which include trolling and much more,its up to  the campaign manager whether or not he wants newbies to be a part of it,but the forum has made no such rule till now i guess,but if you post all unwanted stuff,your account will be banned.So watch out! Sometimes a few campaigns do have signature campaigns ,so you can see whether or not you can take part or not:-
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
2.Just like any physical exchanges for converting fiat,there are exchanges for converting altcoins to bitcoin.So if you want to know a list of exchanges,there are some of trusted ones:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_currency_exchange#List_of_some_notable_bitcoin_exchanges
3.Faucets are waste of time in a shortrun,but i guess you can earn 1 bitcoin in like 2-3 years only by faucets.
Also,dont put your hands in altcoins(like investments) as of now because you are new to bitcoin,its just a suggestion.All the best for your future and good luck.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Cyberczar (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

Login everyday,make some posts,you will be member very fast,grow your twitter,look in marketplace for ico bounty,at least you can earn from social media campaigne.Go to http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/ you can find many giveaways there,do not follow shitcoins,do not follow ico what have only white paper to offer
Thank you. I see I need a lot of Twitter followers to be admitted in social media campaigns.

pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

Login everyday,make some posts,you will be member very fast,grow your twitter,look in marketplace for ico bounty,at least you can earn from social media campaigne.Go to http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/ you can find many giveaways there,do not follow shitcoins,do not follow ico what have only white paper to offer
Thank you. I see I need a lot of Twitter followers to be admitted in social media campaigns.

If you want to use twitter account only for campaigns dont waste your time with new followers. It is better to buy twitter account from someone and join to bounty campaigns with bought account. That's just my two cents Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

So my questions are;

Thank you.

1) Newbies are not allowed because they do not have many posts. You need lots of posts to make your account valuable, otherwise it is pointless.
2) Yes, most if not all altcoins/tokens can be directly converted to Bitcoin or ETH then Bitcoin (for tokens).
3) No.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:56:02 PM

If you want to use twitter account only for campaigns dont waste your time with new followers. It is better to buy twitter account from someone and join to bounty campaigns with bought account. That's just my two cents Smiley
That's true, in social media campaings you'd better not to start from scratch. People are farming accounts both in Twitter and here also on the forum in order to sell those accounts to the people who are not patient enough to do that on their own.
But it's not enough to start earning bitcoins, still. Imagine if you buy a Senior Member or Hero account with 0 bitcoin knowledge.
Imagine, that you manage to get into a signature campaign with your new Senior account. You need to post regurarly, you need to maintain the post quality, but without the knowledge and the experience, campaign managers will kick you out sooner or later, because of post quality issues. If you get on the SMAS blacklist, with the bought account, the price of the account was a waste of money, because most of the campaigns won't accept that account in the future, so always read first, it won't hurt Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: